What's new

JF-17 Thunder still under evaluation by the PLAAF

yae right Like LAC not trusted by IAF and so much spent on LAC still not inducted shame:rofl:

JF17 thunder was not good china air force why are they investing in it so much
i must say they are buliding so much for us they have no time to built for them selfs :laugh:

LCA is different story at all, We can discuss that in some other thread.

In none of my post I said FC1 is ******* or its ****** *****, or its substandard. In fact its very good fighter plane at its price tag. Infact it is best you can get in that price. But question is does china need it??? China want to project it as world power, imagine world power flying FC1. It will be shameful. It's like a ultra-rich man driving Merc rather than Ferrari.

USA and Russia, two super powers, none of them use light class fighter. USA uses F16 while Russia uses MiG31 as Area defense fighter. If China will use FC1 , PLAAF will become joke.

Hope you understand the meaning of "power projection".

@china Investment: China is investing nothing considerable for FC1, The Aviation fraternity believe that china got FC1 design and engine from Russia. They added/ported the J10 avionics. So I can see no significant development cost involve in it. I don't know what investment you are talking about.

@ Indians. Why do you all care about China and JF-17? Thats the secret. If they don't have it, then we have it. We are supposed to get engaged in war with you first before China.:P I'm sure China is looking to give us advanced weapons first before they induct it on their own. J-10B is made for us, as part of PAF requirements. So now, you should be questioning, why they haven't placed an order for it but Pakistan did already? I'm sure J-10B is a lot better than J-10A. They should look to induct that first. Shouldn't they?:lol:

China has always been after double engine jets. They are after the U.S, NATO, and they need it to counter F-15s, F-18s, Rafale, Eurofighter, F-22, F-35.
If they were after you, then they would certainly be doing what we are doing, a light weight, less maintenance prone, and with better weapons.

Yes they do copy jets. In fact that not funny. Reverse engineering is very hard to do. I would like to see Indians trying to reverse engineer Rafale:lol:
you can't even make LCA, but making MCA will earlier for you eh?

Mogambo :mamba: Is happy now! LCA is different story we can discuss that in different thread. :) I don't care FC1, I saw a topic, I just tried to give my inputs to make thread interesting.

LCA is different story at all, We can discuss that in some other thread.

In none of my post I said FC1 is ******* or its ****** *****, or its substandard. In fact its very good fighter plane at its price tag. Infact it is best you can get in that price. But question is does china need it??? China want to project it as world power, imagine world power flying FC1. It will be shameful. It's like a ultra-rich man driving Merc rather than Ferrari.

USA and Russia, two super powers, none of them use light class fighter. USA uses F16 while Russia uses MiG31 as Area defense fighter. If China will use FC1 , PLAAF will become joke.

Hope you understand the meaning of "power projection".

@china Investment: China is investing nothing considerable for FC1, The Aviation fraternity believe that china got FC1 design and engine from Russia. They added/ported the J10 avionics. So I can see no significant development cost involve in it. I don't know what investment you are talking about.

yea right then why china is building JF17 in first place and plus WS13 engine for JF17 and why are they working on block 2 and planing to built Block 3 ?:devil:

JF17 thunder ah good international market and its so chaep may be JF17B1 is not what china wants to repalce its old 3 gen fighter with but JF17B2 would be best beter then F16 and Mig29 and 2 seat ver is coming to in Block 2 od JF17 i dont under stand why invest so much in some thing why will they not use it :china::cheers::pakistan:

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Mogambo :mamba: Is happy now! LCA is different story we can discuss that in different thread. :) I don't care FC1, I saw a topic, I just tried to give my inputs to make thread interesting.

there is an thered for LAC :unsure:

yea right then why china is building JF17 in first place and plus WS13 engine for JF17 and why are they working on block 2 and planing to built Block 3 ?:devil:

One word.. Export... !!

JF17 thunder ah good international market and its so chaep may be JF17B1 is not what china wants to repalce its old 3 gen fighter with but JF17B2 would be best beter then F16 and Mig29 and 2 seat ver is coming to in Block 2 od JF17 i dont under stand why invest so much in some thing why will they not use it :china::cheers::pakistan:

there is an thered for LAC :unsure:

Fc1 BII,III,IV "will" be better than F16 and MiG29.. And I will be PM of INIDA... We must not talk "Will be". Having said that I can say that FCII "can be" better than MiG29 and F16. I am not denying that possibility.

There is sticky thread on LCA, visit there and look the posts. You can get your answers...

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

thats good too

I never said that is bad, neither I said FC1 is bad.. Its you guys who read my post wrongly.

why we are caring china
every country have its own demand
j-10 is fulfilling that
jf-17 is for us and for exports

why we are caring china
every country have its own demand
j-10 is fulfilling that
jf-17 is for us and for exports

can we built a good fighter jet our selfs ?
can we finance a JF17 fighter jet our self and built it?
i dont think soo we would ha built JF17 our self like in 20 years and would have the some story as LAC
china as invested in it not to make money make pakistan china relasion ship strong and they will use JF17 for them selfs if the other contries are willimg to buy it whay not china

Nope, They will not, they will never. They don't need point defense fighter,

they are replacing their Q-5 and Mig-21s with it. they intend to include their own WS-13 engine which is still going through its testing and once it is matured we will get a clearer picture. the Chinese FC-1 version will be different to what PAF has and it will be according to what they intend it to do instead of their Q5s and Mig21s.

block 1 2 3 and all that are pure speculation. I doubt you will get a running commentary on which stage they are at. they will suddenly field the FC-1 under Chinese colors and then you will know it as you found out about their other planes.

I don't think so PLAAF weill ever go for JF-17...

One of the most imp reason is terrain..

The airfield are located at tibet and other high altitude... JF-17 can't carry the load at such a high terrain...even j10 finds it difficult to carry high payload from such high altitude. PLAAF has her won valid reasons.

I don't think so PLAAF weill ever go for JF-17...

One of the most imp reason is terrain..

The airfield are located at tibet and other high altitude... JF-17 can't carry the load at such a high terrain...even j10 finds it difficult to carry high payload from such high altitude. PLAAF has her won valid reasons.

reference payload capacity of JF-17 and J-10s trouble in gaining altitude seems like you got good inside information
I am impressed.

but do explain the bolded part. you make no sense whatsoever.

your statement reminds me of President who once said.

"If we don't succeed, we will fail"

reference payload capacity of JF-17 and J-10s trouble in gaining altitude seems like you got good inside information
I am impressed.

but do explain the bolded part. you make no sense whatsoever.

your statement reminds me of President who once said.

"If we don't succeed, we will fail"

It was a typo.. I wanted to write own

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom