What's new

JF-17 Thunder still under evaluation by the PLAAF

IF PLAF can afford J-10s in large numbers, they will replace with J-10s only so no JFT.

I believe future chinese fleets, J-10 -light/medium role, SU-30(other same series) for heavy role + j-20 top end.

PLAAF has given no statement in this regard. The news coverage has been of the more glamorous J-10 and J-20s. That does not automatically mean JF-17 has been discarded. Especially considering the R&D is going on and a Block-II variant is on the cards.

How many rudder and hardpoint present in JF-17? Because first photo shows two and rest shows one, and wiki says JF-17 have 7 hardpoint but there are 9 hardpoints in first photo.

Chain would defiantly for JF17 block2 it’s cheaper then J10 jf17 would be perfect to replace why you do think the have for co-production and development in first place :wave:

Why will you buy toyota corrola when you can buy BMW???

How many rudder and hardpoint present in JF-17? Because first photo shows two and rest shows one, and wiki says JF-17 have 7 hardpoint but there are 9 hardpoints in first photo.

Those are photoshop

why we have pain they induct fc-1 or not OUR DAMN NEED ARE DIFFERENT THEN CHINES SIMPLY :hitwall:

Killerx... your source?
It’s my personal opinion a there is no info on the internet regarding china inducting JF17 in first place. My thread is more like a question 4 prototypes are test in china I think they are doing it for us we PAF is the one who ordered the block2 or advance version of jf17 in first place. China is true loyal friend of Pakistan they understand our need the have made a big support by funding the project. There is also a thread of Pakistan co producing a 5th generation fighter with china they already have j20 which in class of f22 and I think the new project would be fighter in JSF35 class

China is ramping up the induction of J-11 and J-10A/B. but these 2 type's will not be sufficient to replace all the F-7s/F-6s/Q-5's in their inventory. at some point they will induct the FC-1 and that point is the development of the WS-13 engine. importing RD-93 in large numbers is for them not a viable option as they may need up to 500 FC-1's. PLAAF is desperate to replace their obsolete a/c with newer 3rd,4th & 5th gen a/c.

The images are Photoshop bro the JF17 block1 has 7 hard points but chances are to be increased to 9 f16B52 has 9 putting to more hard points is no issue it 2 more hard points can be added easily

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom