What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Can you imagine if this was real and brought to fruition, Indians will say, "still a MiG-21."
The Indians whose job it will be to fight the JF-17 don't make that statement, forum trolls do. Also, don't invite the trolls :cry:

AMF_2230.JPG

AMF_2242.JPG

Whatever he is saying has been said before. Block 3 design was finalized when Aman sohail went to china. Similar news cameout then as well. From russian engine manufacturer document we know RD 93 MA will be ready by 2018 2019. 2019 is the most realiatic time frame.

Just as there was a delay of 1 year from block 1 to block 2. 13-150 to 15-201.. expected delay bw 17-250 to 19-301 is also expected one year.

Whatever he is saying is based on calculated guesses and some detective work.

• Block-III will be 4+ generation aircraft
  • Ferry Range, 2500 KM
  • Will be handed over to PAF by 2019
  • 32 million of production cost (edit).
+32 million of production cost

And the most import thing you both missed in this clip is

"JF17 Block III design is finalized"

and

2500KM is not ferry range what is stated by the anchor in this clip...his exact wording is "2500KM tak Ahdaf ko nishana bana saktak hai" which i think means "2500KM Combat Radius".

And the most import thing you both missed in this clip is

"JF17 Block III design is finalized"

and

2500KM is not ferry range what is stated by the anchor in this clip...his exact wording is "2500KM tak Ahdaf ko nishana bana saktak hai" which i think means "2500KM Combat Radius".

You are right, but I will believe it when there is some official specs release. Because not even Su-35 has that long a combat radius on any of its loaded combat mission profiles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom