What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
10448832_265026450368854_76472024964318043_n.jpg

Bro. i'd be just as happy as you would in case of the sale, it was just my opinion yar.... perhaps i shouldn't have expressed it...:undecided:
Please do feel free to share your thoughts. Since you have so humbly put it. I apologize.

With Myanmar whats happening is due to budget constraints, and a shortage of qualified technicians, they are looking for a platform that is not only easy to induct, but is modular and easy to maintain, unlike their current inventory. Hence the rethink on acquiring a Sino-Pak platform.

Sirs,

Vcheng is not a troll---he is just calling a spade a spade---. JF 17 is a great aircraft---an outstanding aircrft in its class. But it is not what pakistan needs----please understand---I didnot say paf---but pakistan. Pakistan needed a right in your face kind of air craft to give out message----which this aircraft does not deliver.

Plus the biggest loss the nation has suffered is about 10 to 15 yers of falling behind in equipment.

anyone wants to talk about having no cash---why don't you people not want to talk about making unconditional peace with india then.

I disagree about Vcheng. You can have your opinion and I respect that but the guy is manipulating. He is definitely not Pakistani and certainly not colored... He is white... And non muslim.

About JF17 being a great plane... Not really. I rather have Rafale, Eurofighter, Gripen, F16, F18, Su35, Su30, Su27 and dozens others... But it is the best plane for Pakistan. Plug and play, Open source, no restrictions now and in the future, cheap and easy to maintain.... And tons of other reasons. You can have your opinion but the reality is opposite. The only but... We need 18-40 SU35 based in Gwadar in two years. No alternative.

Whether it falls behind 10 years... It just moved 35 years ahead after flying antique Mirages and oldest F16's on earth... Exactly how many nations have Block 52 (minus AIM9X) or have a plane that is so cheap and flexible as JF17? It is probably behind Israel, USA, Russia, Europe (some nations) but it is not that bad.

I am surprised that we fully disagree. But that is not that bad either. ;)

About JF17 being a great plane... Not really. I rather have Rafale, Eurofighter, Gripen, F16, F18, Su35, Su30, Su27 and dozens others... But it is the best plane for Pakistan. Plug and play, Open source, no restrictions now and in the future, cheap and easy to maintain.... And tons of other reasons. You can have your opinion but the reality is opposite. The only but... We need 18-40 SU35 based in Gwadar in two years. No alternative.

True, we need 3 squadrons at least of Su-35 or Chinese J-1X fighter to be deployed at least in Peshawar, Karachi and Gawadar, what do you think m I right about positioning the planes? and why in 2 years?

True, we need 3 squadrons at least of Su-35 or Chinese J-1X fighter to be deployed at least in Peshawar, Karachi and Gawadar, what do you think m I right about positioning the planes? and why in 2 years?

Well, I might know more. Can not say more.

Well, I might know more. Can not say more.

Do you think we will get Su-35s from Russia?? although we can ask China to purchase 48 of them and resell them to us. :-)

10455643_733718560025739_741550870178824221_n.jpg

JF-17 Thunder was spotted with an unknown Pod. This could be a targetting pod, ECM or even an IRST pod. During the flight, the JF-17 was being used as a chase-plane for China's 5th generation stealth aircraft J-20, so it might just have been a camera.

^^ Kindly dont speculate even if you know something. We have not seen yet any solid thing on MI-35.
Lets keep our discussion on JF-17 please.

We need 18-40 SU35 based in Gwadar in two years. No alternative.

I am surprised that we fully disagree. But that is not that bad either. ;)

Hi,

To progress---you ought to have descent---. When you have descent---you create dispute & anger---and that makes you work harder to prove that your product is good----but then people need to learn how to have descent---agree to disagree with a smile.

But we do agree that we do need two sqdrn's of potent aircraft---I believe that Rafale was the aircraft---you believe that su35 will be the aircraft---.

I am not against the JF 17 as an aircraft---it is a massive step forward for the pakistani defence industry with the help of the chinese---it is an extremely potent aircraft that carries the punch of a heavyweight fighter in a BVR fight.

This aircraft needs an aesa radar---first and foremost---off bore sight missile launch capability & then you got monster of a fighter.

Myanmar will be extremely pleased to operate this aircraft in the future---if they have decided to buy it---they know they are going to get something which will take their capabilities to a different pleateau.

if i'm not wrong then in coming days a team of Paf will leave for Russia to evaluate Su35.? ;)

We did reveal Rafale to improve J10... We tested Gripen to improve JF17.. We already tested long time ago the Su27...

Hi,

To progress---you ought to have descent---. When you have descent---you create dispute & anger---and that makes you work harder to prove that your product is good----but then people need to learn how to have descent---agree to disagree with a smile.

But we do agree that we do need two sqdrn's of potent aircraft---I believe that Rafale was the aircraft---you believe that su35 will be the aircraft---.

I am not against the JF 17 as an aircraft---it is a massive step forward for the pakistani defence industry with the help of the chinese---it is an extremely potent aircraft that carries the punch of a heavyweight fighter in a BVR fight.

This aircraft needs an aesa radar---first and foremost---off bore sight missile launch capability & then you got monster of a fighter.

Myanmar will be extremely pleased to operate this aircraft in the future---if they have decided to buy it---they know they are going to get something which will take their capabilities to a different pleateau.

Both Rafale as SU35 are having nice points but different... In case of Pakistan the SU35 is the cheapest, has the most range, biggest radar, most weapons, easier adaptable, less maintenance costs, more improvements in the future etc etc... If you are an arab... Buy Rafale... If you are Pakistan, buy something that you really can afford and do need. But we both are on the same line Masta. Let us not become deviated from that. But one should not buy arms your major opponents buys in much larger numbers...

Would 20-30 J-10's perhaps be "in your face" enough and does anyone know if we are getting any?

"In July 2011, Daily Jang reported that China will give a squadron of the advanced J-10B fighter aircraft to Pakistan. According to the report,"the offer was made by senior Chinese military leaders to visiting Pakistan Army's Chief of General Staff, Lt Gen Waheed Arshad".In March 2012, talks were held between the two countries to discuss the delivery of latest J-10B fighter jets to Pakistan"

Some of our past performances:

"Between May 1986 and November of 1988, PAF F-16s have shot down at least eight intruders from Afghanistan. The first three of these (one Su-22, one probable Su-22, and one An-26) were shot down by two pilots from No. 9 Squadron. Pilots of No. 14 Squadron destroyed the remaining five intruders (two Su-22s, two MiG-23s, and one Su-25). Most of these kills were by the AIM-9 Sidewinder, but at least one (a Su-22) was destroyed by cannon fire. Flight Lieutenant Khalid Mamood is credited with three of these kills. At least one F-16 was lost in these battles, this one in an encounter between two F-16s and six Afghan Air Force aircraft on April 29th, 1987."

Hi,

Our BLK 52 F16 is far superior to any J10B that china has---. Right in your face kind aircraft would be like rafale, eurofighter, J11---. Remember---you got SU 30's on the other side---.

You ought to have something that your enemy is seriously concerned about---the french radar, electronic package and missile system being prepared for the JF 17 was big concern to the indains & see what they did to it---to cancel that deal---the indins decided to buy the french aircrft---that much was the concern the indians had with that joint venture---even though the indians had the option of buying the best american equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom