What's new

JF-17 Thunder by Deka Ironwork for DCS

SITREP
Blue Flag Campaign – Caucasus Modern – 08 Jun 22

So let's look at which modules are the "best" performing modules, by looking at the raw kill-to-death ratio stats for both air-to-air and air-to-ground.

Starting with A2A the jet with the best ratio is the JF-17 at over 3:1 with the F-16C_50 not far behind at 2.7:1. The Su-27 is also very useful at 2:1 and, perhaps surprisingly the MiG-29A is not far behind at 1.86:1.

FB_IMG_1654710154107.jpg

SITREP

So let's look at which modules are the "best" performing modules, by looking at the raw kill-to-death ratio stats for both air-to-air and air-to-ground.

Starting with A2A the jet with the best ratio is the JF-17 at over 3:1 with the F-16C_50 not far behind at 2.7:1. The Su-27 is also very useful at 2:1 and, perhaps surprisingly the MiG-29A is not far behind at 1.86:1.

View attachment 852465
In reality F-15 would smoke them all

Is just one part of the equation. Longer ranged AESA radar, integrated EW and better kinetics to shoot missiles at extremely long ranges will make mince meat of most 4th gen aircraft in this list. I would take this list as a pinch of salt. I mean Mig-29A is higher on the list for goodness sake. It's just a game guys.
Seems like Pakistani fanboys like grabbing at any straw.

Is just one part of the equation. Longer ranged AESA radar, integrated EW and better kinetics to shoot missiles at extremely long ranges will make mince meat of most 4th gen aircraft in this list. I would take this list as a pinch of salt. I mean Mig-29A is higher on the list for goodness sake. It's just a game guys.
Seems like Pakistani fanboys like grabbing at any straw.
dcs has f15c....it aint very good. that f15ex however is good.

SITREP

View attachment 852465
Also depends on people using the Jeff - It is a very popular module though especially with the way the SD-10 is modelled. That thing behaves like a HOBs heater.

Also depends on people using the Jeff - It is a very popular module though especially with the way the SD-10 is modelled. That thing behaves like a HOBs heater.
Yep, people here somehow conflating a game with reality.

Yep, people here somehow conflating a game with reality.
The JF-17 in DCS is a close representation at 80% of what the actual aircraft is. But any Pride on its popularity or performance is pretty much just “choti choti khushian”

The viper is the true beast of DCS now and does signify why its beloved by many airforces all over the world.

Back
Top Bottom