What's new

JF-17 Block II, A Final Thunder & The FC-20 - Updates

:

Hi,

By the way---did you happen to start in all the 4 position of the 4 x 100 ---I hope not---:wave:
I ran in the final one ......:smokin:

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

What is wrong with all of you? Stay on topic!
BTW we were suppose to get JF-17 block II by the end of this year but Iam not seeing any progress in this respect.:confused:

Either that.. or its better to avoid a crowd mentality..
Since a crowd has the collective intellectual capacity of a five year old.

However.. it could be either reason.. depends on the arguments presented and the logic behind them.
The one with the ego.. will eventually falter and resort to pointing you out in a demeaning manner.
The crowd however.. will react the same way a 5 year old does when you tell them they cant have ice cream.

" NO! NO! NO!"...

Crowd Mentality=5 Year Old...hunh....Thany why the whole world supports Democracy??? Arab Spring???

any picture of block 2 ? differnct in body :D i heard that that jf block 2 is sexier then f 16 and blck 1

There are few pictures available on Web (yahoo). On military-photoshops.blogspot, seems modiifed (stealth) JF-17x

Although my hopes are quite high that the Block-II version would be much more credible that our expectations and it would incorporate retractable In flight refueling probe, FLIR as well as AESA, also a similar Dual seat version for training purpose as well.

any picture of block 2 ? differnct in body :D i heard that that jf block 2 is sexier then f 16 and blck 1
Yes! absolutely right block II is far better than any aircraft within the PAF arsenal including new F-16D's , Insha-Allah....:)

please inform me that what is confirm update about JFT blk II ? ? AESA ?? and what about engine ? ws-13 or Russian one ? please senior member please educate me . thanks in advance

thunder with two c-803/c-802 and two sd-10s is the naval version
jf-17 is true multirole ACs..

please inform me that what is confirm update about JFT blk II ? ? AESA ?? and what about engine ? ws-13 or Russian one ? please senior member please educate me . thanks in advance

JF-17 Block 2 – includes "enhanced features" (not design).

• Fitted with a Chinese AESA radar (More Range then KLJ7)
  • Installation of Infra-red search and track (IRST) system
  • Improved electronic counter-measures (ECM) suite.
  • Incorporate greater use of composite materials for reducing airframe weight and Radar Cross Sectyion (RCS)
  • New Chinnes Engine with 10% more power and possibly a thrust vector control (TVC), fuel economical, with the help of composite material and light weight its speed may reach from 1.6 Mach to 2.0 Mach. Increase Thrust Rate, Reduce Take off and landing. May increase Combat Radius
  • New and Improved Avionics for Air to Air, Air to Surface, Air to Sea Operations
  • Air refulers

Production may be started in 2012

thanks MZUBAIR i have just seen on this forum that AESA is just a rumour and same with IRST . ? ? ?

thanks MZUBAIR i have just seen on this forum that AESA is just a rumour and same with IRST . ? ? ?

First you asked question and when some one tried to reply, you termed it rumor!

I hope you have also read point of view from both sides and at the end it turned out to be that it was called rumor because PAF is not open enough.

JF-17 Block 2 – includes "enhanced features" (not design).

• Fitted with a Chinese AESA radar (More Range then KLJ7)
  • Installation of Infra-red search and track (IRST) system
  • Improved electronic counter-measures (ECM) suite.
  • Incorporate greater use of composite materials for reducing airframe weight and Radar Cross Sectyion (RCS)
  • New Chinnes Engine with 10% more power and possibly a thrust vector control (TVC), fuel economical, with the help of composite material and light weight its speed may reach from 1.6 Mach to 2.0 Mach. Increase Thrust Rate, Reduce Take off and landing. May increase Combat Radius
  • New and Improved Avionics for Air to Air, Air to Surface, Air to Sea Operations
  • Air refulers

Production may be started in 2012
and delivery will start from July 2012.....Insha-Allah.....:)

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Although my hopes are quite high that the Block-II version would be much more credible that our expectations and it would incorporate retractable In flight refueling probe, FLIR as well as AESA, also a similar Dual seat version for training purpose as well.
Yes! ure absolutely right brother.....:)

Back
Top Bottom