What's new

JF-17 block-3 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all depends on the date of the image the source has confirmed it being JF-17 he yet has to reply on date.

while Last of the remaining Block 2 are under production along with B version ... Block 3 will not come out before end of 2019 .. no doubt some Testing must be going on some systems or subsystems .

while Last of the remaining Block 2 are under production along with B version ... Block 3 will not come out before end of 2019 .. no doubt some Testing must be going on some systems or subsystems .

I don't know bro just saw this image and have already given the source. The technology demonstrator is not that hard to produce. The upgrades that included in block 3 are already there in China so let's wait for more news.

Mature design never fails. Time tested. Simple efficient engineering less headaches. The same will be carried forward. I am hoping Russians will be considerate.

Its the B. The Block-III is on the jig right now.
Hey @Deino , heard on the (reliable but perhaps biased) official whatsapp “grapevine” a few days ago that Chengdu takes more pride in the Xiaolong versus the J-10; specifically in how it behaves in the air
@messiach

Mature design never fails. Time tested. Simple efficient engineering less headaches. The same will be carried forward. I am hoping Russians will be considerate.
Apparently “our”(I say this because we got a lot of rap regarding this from our acorss the border “experts”) approach of getting the airframe worked out and then working up avionics and other integration later is being pushed for the USAF 6th generation fighter.
https://www.flightglobal.com/news/a...ggests-ways-to-avoid-cost-overruns-on-451032/

CAC
20180714.JPG

2018071401.JPG

Last edited:
Dingxin base, China is PLAAF's Area 51.

Picture was taken on 2.7.2018.

If the date is 2 July 2018 then it is JF-17 block 3

Thanks for this research it must have taken time

It is not Jf-17 B that is confirm it is jf-17 block 3 or a test bed. It is standing with J-20
Bhai Jaan it's JF-17 B Block III isn't coming till 2019 and that picture is couple of months old posted by Chinese member in JF-17 thread as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom