What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

J-10C, J-20, and possibly other Chinese platforms already employ HMD/S. There are a few export-oriented systems as well.

If PAF wanted to integrate the Thunder Block III with one of those systems, it shouldn't be too difficult. I'd imagine that most of the difficulty comes in software programming.

you've mistaken us for indiots.
Why deleted my post. They wasted 3 years for this. Why you guys don't have the courage to face the truth. We can easily integrated AESA or other goddies in Block 2 as per reports.
Can anybody care to answer.

:cheers:
The reason exactly to develope one at home.
:yahoo::yahoo:
Can you even imagine, doing so, the export potential of Thunder will increase multiple folds, And, GCC would be drooling over as they are already stuffed with Raytheon !!!

Already, the export potential of Block 3 is quite high, such an offer of integrating US based AAMs will give it more wind.

As for ourselves, we have an inventory of proven AMRAAMs and WVRs, it is like riding a Block 60 F-16. Indians are gone for good !!
PAF seems to be good at playing chess

Man, you made my day !!!:pakistan:

6DE39E07-FD01-4C7E-B540-304F55B8B8D6.jpeg

@The Eagle @messiach This pic is posted by @Deino

Nose seems unusually obesed !!!

Again this is not drama series no need for drama...

Yang claimed the development of new systems for the JF-17 Block 3 would run concurrent with production of the fighter in Pakistan and China.

End of story
:o:

Can you even imagine, doing so, the export potential of Thunder will increase multiple folds, And, GCC would be drooling over as they are already stuffed with Raytheon !!!

Already, the export potential of Block 3 is quite high, such an offer of integrating US based AAMs will give it more wind.

As for ourselves, we have an inventory of proven AMRAAMs and WVRs, it is like riding a Block 60 F-16. Indians are gone for good !!

View attachment 594764

An alleged Block-III and I will acknowledge once I see that particular wingtip area. I am not saying there will be a growler type quality gadget and B will undertake the task.

Regards,

An alleged Block-III and I will acknowledge once I see that particular wingtip area. I am not saying there will be a growler type quality gadget and B will undertake the task.

Regards,
Nose it unusually fat !!!

View attachment 594764

And already posted here

View attachment 594764

Prototype planes are not painted in grey

Back
Top Bottom