What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

@The Eagle the stars were not system generated - I wrote the proverb with the stars myself. The system was not the one that removed the text. I wrote it myself that way. So the system did not auto correct a profanity. Just an FYI.
Anyway that is water under the bridge. Take care.

Yaar duck is not a profanity at all. The message was removed by me having subtle but untold wording. It was deleted by me with random off-topic posts & drop down was selected wrongly to abusive tag. I don't think that warrants to leave the forum like this just because of a off-topic or subtle message was deleted.

However, I am moving relevant posts to GHQ Section with appropriate title so the admins will be on board and I wouldn't take part in conversation for more transparency.

Kindest regards,

@Trango Towers be like

1646149311166.png

Your avatar shows you standing at Lulworth Cove in Dorset, on the South coast of England. I've been there myself and stood at the very same spot :)
Yes. Exactly right. Which city do u live in. I amnin Bournemouth not far from Lulworth Cove

Pay for the Cobras and the T-129 engines will be released
The deal with turkey for t129 was signed based on payment not some aid. Stop trying to justify everything it was pure blackmail. When Pakistan on the will of US do something even f16 are delivered when we object to something, deals are blocked and money is not even returned. We got wheat instead of many f16 which are in USA aircraft graveyard.

Thanks to america we realized we should be self reliant and slowly we will get to that point.

The deal with turkey for t129 was signed based on payment not some aid. Stop trying to justify everything it was pure blackmail. When Pakistan on the will of US do something even f16 are delivered when we object to something, deals are blocked and money is not even returned. We got wheat instead of many f16 which are in your graveyard.
Whatever makes you happy, you’re the one without a modern gunship because you can’t pay and the US wants its money.

Whatever makes you happy, you’re the one without a modern gunship because you can’t pay and the US wants its money.
It was never your money you were giving us based on partial payment by Pakistan and rest of the payment for helping you in war on terror. Suddenly your country realized that Afghanistan war is getting over and so was american useless campaign coming to end so they simply stopped providing the hardware.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom