What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Some of you guys can't handle testing of a new engine. How will you respond to production version with longer landing gear and LO nose?

Wishful thinking, Block III will be nearly identical to previous blocks externally. There's been reports of the WS-13 being tested on the JF-17 for around 10 years, this is nothing new.

Nose cone comes in at an anglewhere it meets the fuselage?; Swashplate AESA option of the KLJ-7A?

No, the "angle" is wrong to suggest swashplate. The image is of too poor quality, or deliberately PS'd for gullible folk, there is no canted nose on the Block III.

1628420713234.png

I will eat a dirty sock and become Indian if this happens. That’s how confident I am that this is bs.
For political reasons, some countries might have to buy a jet with all chinese parts.

For political reasons, some countries might have to buy a jet with all chinese parts.

What "political reasons" would those be? Most countries who deal with China are more than happy to deal with Russia, and vice versa. I've never known the Russians to block the sale of military gear for "political reasons", not even when it involves having to listen to indians barking and bleating like little girls.

I will eat a dirty sock and become Indian if this happens. That’s how confident I am that this is bs.
You may as well do both now. Cocksureness is never attractive. I do not think this is the first time I have seen you behaving like this.

1628458702294.png

Attachments

• 1628458722490.png
    1628458722490.png
    267.7 KB · Views: 35
I find the idea that the MA will be inducted on the jf-17 quite funny. So Russia has gone from initial testing on the engine a year ago to producing an air worthy example? I call BS. Just remember, the rd33 took 13 years to go from table to testbed.

also, lol, would the people who are claiming the PAF is getting the 93MA want to explain to me how the PAF has got airframes being built that don’t have an engine yet since the 93MA is literally still under development?

Will we be flying them with strings like a kite?
Plan has been in final testing for 18 months now that we know of?

Previous time frame for engine developments have been way shorter then this

So whose is foreign customer for rd93ma?
India?
Show me export logs
You may as well do both now. Cocksureness is never attractive. I do not think this is the first time I have seen you behaving like this.

View attachment 768398

Thanks, please worry about your own behaviour. Please find me an aircraft that has been adapted to be LO, not a new design. Then we can talk. Until then, please avoid tagging me unless you have something of value to say. I do not care who said what, I deal in facts and not the dreams of "ex pac" engineers or whatever
Plan has been in final testing for 18 months now that we know of?

Previous time frame for engine developments have been way shorter then this

Afaik, it’s unlikely based off of discussions with others, alongside this, that does not invalidate what I said next which nobody seems to have an answer to.

seems like others agreed too, unless we don’t have information that you have but from what I know of Pak projects I’ll call bs every day.

Last edited:
Show me export logs

Thanks, please worry about your own behaviour. Please find me an aircraft that has been adapted to be LO, not a new design. Then we can talk. Until then, please avoid tagging me unless you have something of value to say.

Afaik, it’s unlikely based off of discussions with others, alongside this, that does not invalidate what I said next which nobody seems to have an answer to.

seems like others agreed too, unless we don’t have information that you have but from what I know of Pak projects I’ll call bs every day.
I will once u show me xports logs for rd93

Back
Top Bottom