What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

august 14, September 6 and December is when i expect some news

you might see handing off of first batch by end of year

seems rd93ma should be available by end of the year, if PAF is waiting for it, then we may see a delay but essentially not a big one since its basically the same engine
we already know that rd93ma has been in final testing since at least last june (15 months ago)..so it should be ready for serial production soon or may already be in production

All of last year we heard "February 27th" then "March 23rd" then "August 5" then "August 14th" then "September 6th" then "10000000 C-130s and F-16s have secretly landed trust me bro"
Have we ever seen an image of a RD-93MA?
* I meant RD-93/RD-93MA but I looked for MA pics and found this on twitter
1628351609411.png

All of last year we heard "February 27th" then "March 23rd" then "August 5" then "August 14th" then "September 6th" then "10000000 C-130s and F-16s have secretly landed trust me bro"

View attachment 768095

Thanks, but that cannot be a RD-93 and even lesser an MA since this engine clearly has its gearbox on top and as such is a RD-33. The RD-93 was specifically designed - similar like the AL-31FN from the AL-31F - with the gearbox relocated from top (Russian style) to the bottom.

RD-93:

1628352070411.png

1628352091396.png

RD-33
1628352136270.png

View attachment 768095
where did you hear about secretive f16s, c130s ????
i mean everyone knows USA wont provide Pakistan with anything due to Indian pressure, this was true 20 years ago on eve of 9/11 as well, when USA refused t0 provide Pakistan f16 with mushi begging for it..

it only went ahead when it heard pakistan will acquire jets from somewhere else so it said "okay" but now every other western countries are also saying no due to indian pressure

original schedule for jf17 we saw in 2019 was three jets in 2020 and 9 in 2021..we did saw prototype 2 jets already ..so we know 2020 objective was achieved

PAC/PAF never announce any dates for any events, all the dates you mentioned were mere expectations by the fanboys. I "believe" a number of Block 3's are ready with the RD93 engines just waiting for the delivery of RD93MA to swap out the engines, which takes less than an hour.

View attachment 768095
It will look from external appearance exactly like Block 1 and Block 2, there are some improvements in the cockpit and most in the performance and capability.

Block III , JF 17 will be a beauti

I find the idea that the MA will be inducted on the jf-17 quite funny. So Russia has gone from initial testing on the engine a year ago to producing an air worthy example? I call BS. Just remember, the rd33 took 13 years to go from table to testbed.

also, lol, would the people who are claiming the PAF is getting the 93MA want to explain to me how the PAF has got airframes being built that don’t have an engine yet since the 93MA is literally still under development?

Will we be flying them with strings like a kite?

I find the idea that the MA will be inducted on the jf-17 quite funny. So Russia has gone from initial testing on the engine a year ago to producing an air worthy example? I call BS. Just remember, the rd33 took 13 years to go from table to testbed.

also, lol, would the people who are claiming the PAF is getting the 93MA want to explain to me how the PAF has got airframes being built that don’t have an engine yet since the 93MA is literally still under development?

Careful, you're sounding too reasonable, that's quite dangerous.

As I've said before, logic, reason, and facts seem to be in short supply around here sometimes.

It's not a new development from scratch and the work did not start a year ago.

PAF isn't even tailoring AZM -- i.e., a plane that doesn't exist -- for the RD-93MA.

Last edited:

Please do not use common sense around in here. It's bad for health. =)

And testing WS-13X for other customers makes perfect sense since some customers might want assurances around engine delivery (single source).

you might see handing off of first batch by end of year

seems rd93ma should be available by end of the year, if PAF is waiting for it, then we may see a delay but essentially not a big one since its basically the same engine
we already know that rd93ma has been in final testing since at least last june (15 months ago)..so it should be ready for serial production soon or may already be in production

Let me tell you what I have learnt recently from some sources close to the very top!

JF 17 Block 3s have been secretly flying over area 52 since 2009. They are just hiding it from general public because these have unreal super propulsion systems not yet known to mankind yet. Developed by PAF after years of R&D along side the extra terrestrials from Kepler-429bc . We are talking about a noiseless, heat less, ultra high speed, static system with no moving parts, capable of hovering at one place and then accelerating out of sight within blink of an eye! It has a dozen hard points on each wing tip with advanced - unicorn® 3D multi directional guns with thrust vectoring bullets! It has already been spotted several times. But men in suits have visited and taken all photos of it. Its a super secret project. People making it do not even know what they are making. Only a few on the top know it! That's how PAF rolls... deal with it!

unicorn_soldier__by_coolgirl872_dcg0wep-fullview.jpg

Sorry mods. I got carried away!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom