What's new

JF-17 at Zuhai Air Show 2010

old news

other jf17 show in 2011

JF17 IN IDEX 2011 International Defence Exhibition & Conference, in Abu Dhabi, UAE, February 20th to 24th 2011

Pakistan Outshines at IDEX 2011
The Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (Sipri), in its recent report said Pakistan’s foe India accounted for 9% of all international arms imports between 2006-2010, making it the world’s largest weapons importer. Unlike India (which didn’t have any representation at IDEX) Pakistan has rapidly built a robust domestic defence industrial base over the last couple of decades. The joint production of top of the line weapon systems with China like Al Khalid tank along with JF-17 thunder fighter aircraft has placed Pakistan among those few nations who have indigenous capabilities for production of sophisticated weapon systems and equipments.
Pakistan Outshines at IDEX 2011 | PKKH.tv

DEPOed1-400x300.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen the routine the PAF flew at Zhuhai -- and I'm not sure I was as enthused as I thought I might be -- how does PAF come up with the routine they put the JFT through? Is it done entirely by PAF or does Chengdu have a role in it as well?

CAN SOME CHINESE MEMBER TRANSLATE WHAT THE PILOT IS SAYING??
THANK YOU!

CAN SOME CHINESE MEMBER TRANSLATE WHAT THE PILOT IS SAYING??
THANK YOU!

chinese pilot said that he flew the K8 for 1 year in 2001 too.he is very like the plane., k8 have a very secure handling as good as j10.differences of k8 is a subsonic aircraft and j10 is a supersonic aircraft.so k8's performance is flying formation mainly and j10's performance have more strenuous maneuverability.

chinese pilot said that he flew the K8 for 1 year in 2001 too.he is very like the plane., k8 have a very secure handling as good as j10.differences of k8 is a subsonic aircraft and j10 is a supersonic aircraft.so k8's performance is flying formation mainly and j10's performance have more strenuous maneuverability.

cant we upgrade the k-8 engine and airframe with new materials but similiar design...it can become supersonic

cant we upgrade the k-8 engine and airframe with new materials but similiar design...it can become supersonic

no i dont think you can, the aircraft was designed to fly at subsonic speed.
design just wont support supersonic flight, just look at those wings!

Back
Top Bottom