What's new

Javed Miandad's tribute to the armed forces.

Read that in Miandad's voice:

"I saluthe you all and wud lovve to deadicate all my successsess and achiwments , ecspecially the scixer of Sharjah , tu my Army, tu my airforce ,tu my Navy, tu my ISI , tu all the sacurity agencies , and tu the Brave troops who are partisipating in operation ZSarb-e-Azsb"

His biggest troll is where his son is married. Has to be the only guy admired by the former leader of the most Anti-Pakistan organization in India and is also related to the most deadly gangster from India.

"I saluthe you all and wud lovve to deadicate all my successsess and achiwments , ecspecially the scixer of Sharjah , tu my Army, tu my airforce ,tu my Navy, tu my ISI , tu all the sacurity agencies , and tu the Brave troops who are partisipating in operation ZSarb-e-Azsb"

His biggest troll is where his son is married. Has to be the only guy admired by the former leader of the most Anti-Pakistan organization in India and is also related to the most deadly gangster from India.

Dude you are on fire. Hahahahaha

A champion cricketer but he was in PCB for 15 years and did nothing but collect his paycheck.

Omg, you beat me to it. Are you a mind-reader or something? :what:

Javed Miandad .... scares indians even when they sleep

Legendary Man , was always the MAN .. in tough situation after him only Inzi is a reputable man but he was extra ordinary

Diego Maradona of cricket - a fighter a Genius

Too bad 20/20 has ruined the beautiful 50 over game

Back
Top Bottom