What's new

Javed Hassan: Economy, Inflation, IMF, Debt and Restructuring

_NOBODY_

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Javed Hassan: Economy, Inflation, IMF, Debt and Restructuring

Javed Hassan is an economist and the former chairman of the Economic Advisory Group.
Be part of our community by joining our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thoug...

00:00 Introduction
00:34 Inflation
10:37 IMF deal
12:34 Solutions
22:45 Chapter 11
24:40 Debt burden & foregoing growth
28:32 Debt restructuring
36:39 Democracy
38:49 Incentives & Leadership
47:45 Economic policies
53:38 Global GDP
56:37 Pak-China trading
01:04:56 Indo-Pak relations
01:06:11 Restructuring & Reform

@ghazi52 @araz @The Eagle @The Accountant @That Guy @Irfan Baloch @PanzerKiel @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Imran Khan @PAKISTANFOREVER @waz @Windjammer @WinterFangs @KaiserX @niaz @farok84 @MastanKhan @krash @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Cookie Monster @Bratva @Foxtrot Alpha @Rafael @Rafi @Trango Towers @Indus Pakistan @Norwegian @LeGenD @mingle @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @SQ8 @Goenitz @SecularNationalist @farok84 @Blacklight @Meengla @Dalit @ARMalik @Sainthood 101 @Zibago @Jango @untitled @Reichsmarschall @Bleek @Dual Wielder @Smoke @RescueRanger @Trango Towers @Asimzranger @FuturePAF @Imad.Khan @forcetrip @baqai @blain2 @khail007 @N.Siddiqui @kingQamaR @Wergeland @PakAlp @Khan2727 @VCheng @Bleek @Sifar zero @Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Abid123

@VCheng Unlike the last podcast, this is worth watching. The previous two podcasts with Javed Hassan were terrific, I learned more about Pakistan's economic problems from those two podcasts than in all my years of watching the news.

This Podcast is much better then the last one "balance has been restored ".
Javed hassan is a good economist, he explains things even a layman could understand.

@VCheng Unlike the last podcast, this is worth watching. The previous two podcasts with Javed Hassan were terrific, I learned more about Pakistan's economic problems from those two podcasts than in all my years of watching the news.

Yes, but finding a whole hour? Not so easy. :D

What is the language of the podcast? It seems to be a hybrid of English and Urdu. It may not be very intelligible to those who know only English or Urdu. It will be interesting to listen, if available, a thoughtful discussion on the topic in English.

What is the language of the podcast? It seems to be a hybrid of English and Urdu. It may not be very intelligible to those who know only English or Urdu. It will be interesting to listen, if available, a thoughtful discussion on the topic in English.
This is how the majority of educated Pakistanis speak nowadays. I also speak like this, it's more convenient to communicate like this.

FpwMHuiXwAIUxxW.jpeg

This guy hasn’t discussed the most important piles of economy, law and Order. Every two months there is a lynch mop, terrorist attacks, no control of weapons etc. This country needs first stability, then reforms and a lot of Dams and nuclear reactors. EVEN PTI couldn’t fix anything neither they tried to reform anything.

This guy hasn’t discussed the most important piles of economy, law and Order. Every two months there is a lynch mop, terrorist attacks, no control of weapons etc. This country needs first stability, then reforms and a lot of Dams and nuclear reactors. EVEN PTI couldn’t fix anything neither they tried to reform anything.
Economic prosperity automatically improves the law and order situation of a country. Economic decline always result in an increase in crime rates.

Back
Top Bottom