What's new

Jallikattu protest a lesson for Hindutva forces, Uniform Civil Code cannot be "imposed": Asaduddin

u fool i was telling u to focus on other hindus in India u feel closer to them. stop meddling with matters of muslims its none of ur business why can't u just leave us alone

its quite easy. first two talaqs are uttered through mouth before approaching the court. takes some months to finalize it and for any second thoughts. if they finally agree on divorce they approach the court and file for it. sign the documents and say talaq third and last time. european laws are based on christian laws which are quite similar to ours though modified a bit so it isn't a problem. i have done my explaining i want to know why u want to interfere with our personal laws like three phase talaq system under the garb of ucc. even christians have their own personal laws. why do u want to interfere with ours. have u ever seen us interfering or commenting on hindu laws. do whatever u want with ur own personal laws just leave us alone

What do you mean leave us alone?? Are you not part of the system?? I believe in one nation, one system and one law which is above personal law.

You can have your personal law as long it does not effect others. It should not take the country in downward spiral.

We have changed a lot of things that used to be accepted not too long ago. Child marriages, slavery, Zamindari system, Sati, widow remarriage, untouchability, child labour etc. It happened because we came to a consensus that these institutions are old world and have no place in modern world.

Back
Top Bottom