What's new

Italy seizes 30 million € property of russian oligarch who is personal friend of Putin

Thats called repossesion. It all belonged to Russia in the first place. You also fail to mention the 15+ billion the kiev junta owes Russia in gas deliveries. Of course stating as much would mean you would actually have to think things through. Not possible for a nato copy and paste bot.

Lol...all markets are up if you go back 10 years. You really have no idea a out economics or the market. What is important is how curre t nato policies are affecting the current market. You really are an idiot. Now here is something that is relevant. During the last year, the dax has made NO gains. Quite the contrary. You obviously have no idea how to invest.

View attachment 85819

Germany’s Trade Surplus and Exports Reach All-Time Highs - Bloomberg

German exports rose above 100 billion euros ($129 billion) for the first time in July and the trade surplus climbed to an all-time high, even as escalating sanctions against Russia threatened trade flows.

Exports (GRBTEXMM) gained the most in more than two years, climbing 4.7 percent from June to 101 billion euros, data from the Federal Statistics Office in Wiesbaden showed today. The trade gapwidened to 23.4 billion euros from 16.6 billion euros.

“The German economy had a very positive start into the third quarter,” said Johannes Gareis, an economist at Natixis in Frankfurt. “Although it is early days, the data suggest that Germany will re-fire up its engine in the third quarter and will be able to avert a technical recession.”

Germany is striving for a return to growth after its economy shrank in the three months through June. At the same time, the country has faced criticism in Europe and the U.S. that its trade and current account surpluses slow the global recovery by depressing local production elsewhere.

:)

We all strive for sucess and to do the best for our people. And so far i´m happy the way we deal with life. I also wish your people the best on your way and hope you wish the same for us. :)

Back from another ban are we? :lol:

Just give China about 15 more years to develop economically and technologically.

Thats an interesting post. What do you plan to do? Wage war against us? :)

Germany’s Trade Surplus and Exports Reach All-Time Highs - Bloomberg

:)

We all strive for sucess and to do the best for our people. And so far i´m happy the way we deal with life. I also wish your people the best on your way and hope you wish the same for us. :)
Whe all else fails change the subject. Hahaha. Weak little brains. Reality is the german market is at negative growth after a year of sanctions. They must be idiots to try and continue. Investors are already pulling out in expecation of Russias counter sanctions, which always happen to be brilliantly lethal and precisely targeted.

Yes you are right.
Germany GDP Growth Rate | 1991-2014 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

7541e8440f5c91c229b13c772367d7d0.png

Whe all else fails change the subject. Hahaha. Weak little brains. Reality is the german market is at negative growth after a year of sanctions. They must be idiots to try and continue. Investors are already pulling out in expecation of Russias counter sanctions, which always happen to be brilliantly lethal and precisely targeted.

Russia has a complete economic crash and so far their "counter sanctions" were laughable at best. I still think you dont get the message. Evryone is free to do business with who he wants. Russia is disgusting and i dont see a reason to do business with a country that wants our people dead. Russia is an enemy of europe. Short therm money is not equal to freedom.

Russia vastly outgunned in economic showdown with West - Telegraph

Combined sanctions by the US, Europe, Japan and the OECD bloc pit a $35 trillion colossus against a $2 trillion midget

The economic showdown unfolding between Russia and the West is almost entirely one-sided.

The US has the power to bring Russia to its knees through hegemonic control over the world’s banking system, using an array of lethal financial weapons developed by a cell at the US Treasury, and already deployed against Iran and North Korea.

Richard Christopher Granville, from Trusted Sources, said the US “crossed the Rubicon” last week even before the apparent missile strike against Malaysia Airlines flight 17, imposing sanctions that effectively shut the energy trio of Rosneft, Novatek, and Gazprombank out of international finance.

“The Americans have the power to throttle Russia unilaterally because no European or Western bank of any importance is going to defy the US after the fines imposed on BNP Paribas,” he said.

“What has been holding them back is fear of a damaging split between the US and Europe, since it is Europe that suffers the full blow-back from sanctions. This issue has been blown away completely by the crash. Europe’s leaders now have a duty to their own citizens to be tough,” he said.

Mr Granville said the yawing gap that was building up last week between the two sides of the Atlantic has suddenly closed, making it much harder for Russian president Vladimir Putin to keep playing Europe off against America. Europe’s anger over the apparent missile strike and the abuse of the crime scene has denied him his last trump card.

Former Russian premier Mikhail Kasyanov told Bloomberg that any further escalation of sanctions to “tier 3” action against the whole financial sector will cause the economy to “collapse in six months”.

Russia can inflict some damage by retaliation, but the effect is asymmetric and widely spread. Russia’s economy is the same size as California’s. Combined sanctions by the US, Europe, Japan and the OECD bloc pit a $35 trillion colossus against a $2 trillion midget.

How comes italians get almost 20 years older than chinese?

And please, China is the biggest vasall of them all. A pure vasall of Apple, Microsoft and all the others. The godo thing about china is its corrpution. You can buy evry politician there. Since there are no control systems in charge.

Average Italian life expectancy is 83 years old.
Average Chinese life expectancy is 76 years old.

83 years - 76 years = 7 years.

You can't even do maths kid, no wonder Italy and the rest of the EU are collapsing :lol:

I have no interest in being the new hegemon.The costs of being hegemon are very high.

There we go again ... "costs"... that's the only thing that matters, is it? Humanity, peace, social and economic justice for all, living in harmony with the environment don't mean anything apparently...

It gives me enough education

Me, myself and I, the rest can die....

Last edited:
MarkusS.
Russia has a complete economic crash and so far their "counter sanctions" were laughable at best. I still think .........

The Crimean Peninsula now is part of Russia and that mean new natural resources for Russia.
With minimal cost they have made maximum profit.
That was greatest shock for western geopolitical school.
You mention sanctions....Maybe they have impact on Burundi,Myanmar,Eritrea.. but honestly on countries who have a lot of capability in their hands is just a joke for the masses.

There we go again ... "costs"... that's the only thing that matters, is it? Humanity, peace, social and economic justice for all, living in harmony with the environment don't mean anything apparently...

Okay tell me where humanity,peace,social and economic justice exist today? I will be truthful, nowhere.

Average Italian life expectancy is 83 years old.
Average Chinese life expectancy is 76 years old.

83 years - 76 years = 7 years.

You can't even do maths kid, no wonder Italy and the rest of the EU are collapsing :lol:

How much must we collapse to reach your low status? :)

Evrything i see outside the west is barbarism, dictatorship, opression and disgusting behavior. Sorry but...i would rather be dead than follow any "non western "country.

MarkusS.
Russia has a complete economic crash and so far their "counter sanctions" were laughable at best. I still think .........

The Crimean Peninsula now is part of Russia and that mean new natural resources for Russia.
With minimal cost they have made maximum profit.
That was greatest shock for western geopolitical school.
You mention sanctions....Maybe they have impact on Burundi,Myanmar,Eritrea.. but honestly on countries who have a lot of capability in their hands is just a joke for the masses.

russia had all of ukraine and lost it completly. Now we have Kiev and al of ukraine and all russia has control over is the crimean. I think thats a diplomatic desaster for putin. Beside that russia has become a paria state, with a collapsing economy and a president who has a status like Kim Jong Un.

Honestly, how would you solve this in any way?

Last edited:
How much must we collapse to reach your low status? :)

Evrything i see outside the west is barbarism, dictatorship, opression and disgusting behavior. Sorry but...i would rather be dead than follow any "non western "country.

russia had all of ukraine and lost it completly. Now we have Kiev and al of ukraine and all russia has control over is the crimean. I think thats a diplomatic desaster for putin. Beside that russia has become a paria state, with a collapsing economy and a president who has a status like Kim Jong Un.

Honestly, how would you solve this in any way?

The most important part of ukraine is rich East ,but people who live there want independence.
Rest of Ukraine without East will be black hole for investors.
Negative effect on European economy would have impact in next 5-10 years because we can't catch step with asian companies.
China have made agreement with russia for energy supply for over 30 years what means Chinese products would be cheaper than european and they eliminate competition for next decade.
Solution is simple...finding a way to normalize relationship because business is business and ideology is something else.

Source: Italy seizes 30 million € property of russian oligarch who is personal friend of Putin | Page 4

The most important part of ukraine is rich East ,but people who live there want independence.
Rest of Ukraine without East will be black hole for investors.
Negative effect on European economy would have impact in next 5-10 years because we can't catch step with asian companies.
China have made agreement with russia for energy supply for over 30 years what means Chinese products would be cheaper than european and they eliminate competition for next decade.
Solution is simple...finding a way to normalize relationship because business is business and ideology is something else.

Source: Italy seizes 30 million € property of russian oligarch who is personal friend of Putin | Page 4

Business does not justify to betray your own safety. What is business worth when Putin starts invasion of EU eastern boarder?

China has a bigger middle class than the entire population of Italy :p:

And Jupiter contains more oxygen than earth. Yet its barren from life. Math is not your strength. 90% of chinese population live under circumstances i would find unacceptable.

Life expectancy isn't the best indicator of well being. Japan's life expectancy was 76 years back in 1980 when Japan was in its golden age. japan life expectancy - Google Search

Living longer isn't necessarily living better. Of course, with genetic engineering, people will soon live to hundreds if not thousands of years.

Back
Top Bottom