What's new

Italy seizes 30 million € property of russian oligarch who is personal friend of Putin

West and it's 'sanctions'.......... well........ in the end 'west' shall stand alone in the community of nations.............

West = 5 or 6 worthless puny nations + France (who hate everyone equally) :D

Great, now we openly rob people out. Well, rich Russians or anyone from a country that is not a vassal of the US might have to think twice before he/she transfer money or assets to the EU. If you are not stupid, they should not put money into EUSA banks at all.

Well done Brussel, that's the best advertisement for rich people investing money into the EU.

You people should be happy that we seized all the corrupt money the Chinese and Russian officials steal from their country and come invest it here(enriching us even more than we are already.lol). So if anything you should thank us for supporting your efforts in the fight against corruption, since this will make your corrupt officials think twice before embezzling their money and swindling it to our banks/economy.lool Moreover, after Russia's aggression/support of rebels/seperatists in Ukraine, we cant just seat by and watch without making them understand they can't keep on doing what they are doing without consequences.
I assume you are either ethnic Chinese or Russian?:what:

'confiscation'. 'forfeiture' just fancy words to describe government thievery. If they are so concerned with how an investor acquires wealth, why do they allow them to invest in the country?

Italy is pretty much a failed state now. Apart from Germany, every other EU country is a complete disaster and its getting worse. Even Germany's economy is falling apart after messing with Russia.

Robbing 30 million to miss the opportunity to get billions in future investments. Sounds smart to me.

Not only that, we will see people pulling money out of the EU – billions of it.

I have my doubts that seizing a criminal russian cockroachs property has much impact on the status of rome as one of the worlds top travel destinations. Other investors step in in line, simply because money speaks. :) So far we only see massive amounts of money being pulled out of russia. How do you explain this dramatic capital flight? Since 2012 russia lost 425 billion $. Sure a big part of this happened even before the sanctions and can only be blamed on putins laughable economic politics, but it intensified dramatical in the last weeks.

Italy is pretty much a failed state now. Apart from Germany, every other EU country is a complete disaster and its getting worse. Even Germany's economy is falling apart after messing with Russia.

Italy has a income 9 times as high as the average Chinese. If italy is a failed state, what does this say about 3rd world china? And how is german economy falling apart? :) Last month marked an export record and all time high.

Serious dude, you come from a poverty stricken mass dictatorship, where 90% of people live under conditions that even the poorest EU country would find disgusting. Vome back when your average GDP per capita has risen over 20000€ per year. Before that i see you as the guy who lives from food aid.

Italy has a income 9 times as high as the average Chinese. If italy is a failed state, what does this say about 3rd world china? And how is german economy falling apart? :) Last month marked an export record and all time high.

Serious dude, you come from a poverty stricken mass dictatorship, where 90% of people live under conditions that even the poorest EU country would find disgusting. Vome back when your average GDP per capita has risen over 20000€ per year. Before that i see you as the guy who lives from food aid.

Italian economy is collapsing with mass unemployment and staggering debt levels and collapsing growth. Riots are all across major EU cities.

Most of the 'growth' are just prostitution, drugs trade and other irrelevant things added to GDP.

Germany economy is shrinking after messing with Russia.

EU is getting poorer and the people are rioting all across Europe.

Europe is going to hell.

Italian economy is collapsing with mass unemployment and staggering debt levels and collapsing growth. Riots are all across major EU cities.

Most of the 'growth' are just prostitution, drugs trade and other irrelevant things added to GDP.

Germany economy is shrinking after messing with Russia.

EU is getting poorer and the people are rioting all across Europe.

Europe is going to hell.

i asked you a question, Its quite simple. Why live 90% of chinese people in mass poverty?

i asked you a question, Its quite simple. Why live 90% of chinese people in mass poverty?

China has a bigger economy than Italy.
China has a bigger consumer market than Italy.
China has more national household wealth than Italy.
China has more millionaires than Italy.
China has more billionaires than Italy.
China has an international standard middle class bigger than the entire population of Italy.

Italy is irrelevant compared to China.

Last edited:

9 times higher?

So does this mean that Italy's nominal GDP per capita is already about $65000?

9 times higher?

So does this mean that Italy's nominal GDP per capita is already about $65000?

Living standards are usually measured by PPP per capita.

Italy has around $30,000 PPP per capita.
China has around $10,000 PPP per capita.

An average Italian is only 3 times richer than an average Chinese.

But China is wayyyyyyy richer as a country than Italy as shown by total GDP size, total national wealth, total consumer market size.

Italy is a joke!
Italy is nothing more than a mere expendable vassal state to the American empire.
Just a pawn to the Americans.

You people should be happy that we seized all the corrupt money the Chinese and Russian officials steal from their country and come invest it here(enriching us even more than we are already.lol). So if anything you should thank us for supporting your efforts in the fight against corruption, since this will make your corrupt officials think twice before embezzling their money and swindling it to our banks/economy.lool Moreover, after Russia's aggression/support of rebels/seperatists in Ukraine, we cant just seat by and watch without making them understand they can't keep on doing what they are doing without consequences.
I assume you are either ethnic Chinese or Russian?:what:

Your last question renders you impossible to be a discussion partner.

I have my doubts that seizing a criminal russian cockroachs property has much impact on the status of rome as one of the worlds top travel destinations. Other investors step in in line, simply because money speaks. :) So far we only see massive amounts of money being pulled out of russia. How do you explain this dramatic capital flight? Since 2012 russia lost 425 billion $. Sure a big part of this happened even before the sanctions and can only be blamed on putins laughable economic politics, but it intensified dramatical in the last weeks.

For criminals, we have a court. But Italy is ruled by criminals anyway.

Back
Top Bottom