What's new

Italy seizes 30 million € property of russian oligarch who is personal friend of Putin

Just give China about 15 more years to develop economically and technologically.

I don't know if I should trust China or any other state for that matter. I simply don't trust human beings anymore :) They are all after power and money at all cost. The best thing to do is oppose all imperialists; if tomorrow the imperialists turn out to be the Chinese or Indians, they will have to be the main target. But today the "Great Satan" obviously is Washington and their European stooges.

Last edited:
why do you label yourself with US flag? You are not from there, as your IP states. Btw fake accounts are banned here. Do you want tell the other ones her what your original nickname is or should i do it myself?

USA has ndaa and can detain and kill people without warrant .He obviously will hide his IP from NSA surveillance and use proxies. He is notgoodenough.
No mercy to Russians.

Back again,you.

I don't know if I should trust China or any other state for that matter. I simply don't trust human beings anymore :) They are all after power and money at all cost. The best thing to do is oppose all imperialists; if tomorrow the imperialists turn out to be the Chinese or Indians, they will have to be the main target. But today the "Great Satan" obviously is Washington and their European stooges.

I have no interest in being the new hegemon.The costs of being hegemon are very high.

No mercy to Russians.
no mercy for troll like you whou should be banned

China has a bigger economy than Italy.
China has a bigger consumer market than Italy.
China has more national household wealth than Italy.
China has more millionaires than Italy.
China has more billionaires than Italy.
China has an international standard middle class bigger than the entire population of Italy.

Italy is irrelevant compared to China.
soon one chinese province will have bigger economy than italy

lol guadong has almost the same size like italies economy
List of Chinese administrative divisions by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

dddd08e2306fe69cd241e73d9db6ee54.png

@MarkusS

Last edited:
Living standards are usually measured by PPP per capita.

Italy has around $30,000 PPP per capita.
China has around $10,000 PPP per capita.

An average Italian is only 3 times richer than an average Chinese.

But China is wayyyyyyy richer as a country than Italy as shown by total GDP size, total national wealth, total consumer market size.

Italy is a joke!
Italy is nothing more than a mere expendable vassal state to the American empire.
Just a pawn to the Americans.

Yeah, if China's PPP is going to surpass the US in this year, then our PPP per capita is already over $10000.

Last edited:
Living standards are usually measured by PPP per capita.

Italy has around $30,000 PPP per capita.
China has around $10,000 PPP per capita.

An average Italian is only 3 times richer than an average Chinese.

But China is wayyyyyyy richer as a country than Italy as shown by total GDP size, total national wealth, total consumer market size.

Italy is a joke!
Italy is nothing more than a mere expendable vassal state to the American empire.
Just a pawn to the Americans.

How comes italians get almost 20 years older than chinese?

And please, China is the biggest vasall of them all. A pure vasall of Apple, Microsoft and all the others. The godo thing about china is its corrpution. You can buy evry politician there. Since there are no control systems in charge.

Back
Top Bottom