What's new

It seems US wants war

Hopefully, this time Iranians will get the war they so desperately wanted on Iranian soil.

I think Iranians miscalculated because the last time Trump cancelled the air strikes at the last minute.
Careful what you wish for. War in Iran will not leave Pakistan unaffected.

@Oldman1,

USA fabricates attacks on itself to synthesize excuses when it is in need. It's nothing new and the USA doesn't have legibility or ability to start another war. For God's sake stop threatening Iran that you've been doing from the last 25 years. Will you go after it after losing 2 Trillion in Afghanistan and after Iran is out of its worst patch?

It is not a matter of intent. USA cannot confront Iran.

So you saying Iran never has attacked the U.S. in Iraq? Why was the Iranian general in Iraq immediately after the embassy attack? So he can enjoy his vacation?

he may be there for mediation and dialogue to reduce tensions
So you saying Iran never has attacked the U.S. in Iraq? Why was the Iranian general in Iraq immediately after the embassy attack? So he can enjoy his vacation?

Iran and Iraq have visa free agreement. USA attacked Iraq based on lies and should have left Iraq. Any US soldiers killed was because of falsly invading a country, killing civilians and destroying infrastructure in Iraq.

We backed out of the nuclear agreement, which was a mistake. Then:

-Iran plants charges on an oil tanker - No response
-Iran sieges a british oil tanker - No response
-Iran shoots down a drone in international water - US responds with Cyber attack only
-Iran attacks Saudi ARAMCO - act of war - no response
-Iran kills a CIA agent and hurts other personnel in a rocket attack - US launches attacks on bases
-Iran directs militias to storm US soil in Iraq (Embassy) - US deploys forces

US Kills the mastermind of the murder and maiming of thousands of US soldiers = we want war?

We don't want it, but we are ready for it, and Iran will cease to exist as far as its leadership. US will barely notice.

Iran was a major ally during the toppling of Saddam Hussein.. Why are they suddenly the enemy? Obama wanted to sign the deal with them. Why are things suddenly changing? The Israelis are ready to fight till the last american standing. I hope you understand that.

Says who?

I don't think anyone is looking to save Iran.

You don't think there would be a refugee influx into Baluchistan?

The biggest mistake is attacking our embassy. You know how we respond to attacks on our embassies in the past. 2nd biggest mistake was the Iranian general going to Iraq to meet the man who leads the forces PMU that attacked our embassy soon after. Was he there to congratulate them for attacking our embassy? Or was he there to plan new attacks on U.S. assets in Iraq?
Killing the Iranian general was indeed the correct move. He has been a menace since the early days of the Iraq War, responsible for hundreds of American deaths and probably many more if he wasn't taken care of. IMO, this is more significant than the killing of the ISIS leader ... since this guy literally had the backing and resources of an entire state.

Unless there is conclusive evidence, your words are as good as mine.

But here is the most important question... does USA have an ability to confront Iran directly? My answer is no it doesn't. I have grown up listening to USA threatening Iran of consequences.

We backed out of the nuclear agreement, which was a mistake. Then:

-Iran plants charges on an oil tanker - No response
-Iran sieges a british oil tanker - No response
-Iran shoots down a drone in international water - US responds with Cyber attack only
-Iran attacks Saudi ARAMCO - act of war - no response
-Iran kills a CIA agent and hurts other personnel in a rocket attack - US launches attacks on bases
-Iran directs militias to storm US soil in Iraq (Embassy) - US deploys forces

US Kills the mastermind of the murder and maiming of thousands of US soldiers = we want war?

We don't want it, but we are ready for it, and Iran will cease to exist as far as its leadership. US will barely notice.

Iran can do a lot through its proxies in Iraq and Afghanistan. Might not feel it at home but will definitely notice it in the middle east and Asia.

Unless there is conclusive evidence, your words are as good as mine.

But here is the most important question... does USA have an ability to confront Iran directly? My answer is no it doesn't. I have grown up listening to USA threatening Iran of consequences.
Of course the US has the ability to confront Iran directly. But it doesn't need to do it. It just needs to continue sanctioning its already failing economy and killing more of their proxies. Simple.

People of subforum, am I right?
It is Iran that wants war. Evidence? The countless proxy attacks they have launched against American targets over the years ...

when you invade other nations your soldiers will likely to be killed in retaliation,it is not terrorism if u.s army men killed in response to their invasion in other nations,it is legit right of people of region to defend against invaders
Killing the Iranian general was indeed the correct move. He has been a menace since the early days of the Iraq War, responsible for hundreds of American deaths and probably many more if he wasn't taken care of. IMO, this is more significant than the killing of the ISIS leader ... since this guy literally had the backing and resources of an entire state.

when you invade other nations your soldiers will likely to be killed in retaliation,it is not terrorism if u.s army men killed in response to their invasion in other nations,it is legit right of people of region to defend against invaders
And they will... (soon the invader will find out).

Back
Top Bottom