What's new

It’s over – there will be no Israeli attack on Iran

Israel will definitely try to make the US do its dirty job but if it fails most probably it will do it alone and drag the US into this war. Iran should prepare for the worst scenario. The israeli warmongers usually have their ways with the american politics, so I wouldn't exclude the possibility. People filled with hatred are devoid of logic and definitely the israeli warmongers are full of hatred for Iran and anything Islamic.
You are correct. People filled with hatred are devoid of logic. But you are also wrong because, and i`m sure i speak for most non Asians when i say this, i wasn't aware your country even existed.

Vast majority in Israel nor in America know that you exist, nor do they know you hate them so much.

You have wasted your hatred on people who don't even know you exist.

There will be no direct attack on Iran. But, a big war, which will definetly involve the whole Middle East, South Asia, and some central Asian and North African states.

You are correct. People filled with hatred are devoid of logic. But you are also wrong because, and i`m sure i speak for most non Asians when i say this, i wasn't aware your country even existed.

Vast majority in Israel nor in America know that you exist, nor do they know you hate them so much.

You have wasted your hatred on people who don't even know you exist.

Whether you and your likes know the existence of one country or not is of no relevence to this topic but yes it does reveal your ignorance and also your arrogance. Hatemongers are usually ignorant of the world, it is not new.

Israel doesnt have guts to attack Iran itself, it will order amerca to do so... And the result will be the end of Israel.

Israel doesnt have guts to attack Iran itself, it will order amerca to do so... And the result will be the end of Israel.

Correct. Israel has been openly asking the US to attack Iran for over 10 years now. If Israel thought it had the capabilities to take on Iran, or to do onto it what it did to Iraq, what is it waiting for? Just do it already, instead of moaning around. Iran is much more capable to project its power abroad than Iraq ever was (take Hezbollah, which is armed by Iran and which has humiliated Israel more than once). The article cited an IDF chief, Benny Gantz, as saying that Iran's reaction wouldn't resemble anything Israel has experienced thus far -- and we know Israel is no stranger to getting shelled. Clearly, the IDF is not sure it can accomplish unscathed the mission Israel's civil leaders supposedly want to impose on it. Yet we have the internet armchair warriors promising us Israel can and will do as it pleases and come out of it as strong as ever.

Operation Opera was another story,Iran is not Iraq and you can't come here,drop your bombs and say bye bye.When the first Israeli jet enters Iran's air space,you can make sure that an Iranian missile is on its way to Dimona or any Israeli city.That's why Netanyahu hasn't got the guts to attack Iran 'yet'.

Iran isn't going to try and hit Dimona anymore then Israel will hit Bushehr. It would turn Gaza, Westbank, Al Aqsa, into a contaminated zone. and invite a massive nuke retaliation agianst Iran.

I have to say that I am impressed at how news of Iran's nuclear development almost always centers around Israel. People forget entirely that the historical relationship in the Middle East is Arab vs. Persian, as well as the contemporary concern of the Arab Gulf States for Iran's nuclear development. Given the historical factors Israel could probably cut its own deal with the mullahs, working jointly against the Arabs. But Israel doesn't do that because the U.S. is around.

I have to say that I am impressed at how news of Iran's nuclear development almost always centers around Israel. People forget entirely that the historical relationship in the Middle East is Arab vs. Persian, as well as the contemporary concern of the Arab Gulf States for Iran's nuclear development. Given the historical factors Israel could probably cut its own deal with the mullahs, working jointly against the Arabs. But Israel doesn't do that because the U.S. is around.

That is a good point. Some of the most vociferous opposition to Iran nuclear capability comes from Saudi Arabia.

I have a revolutionary new idea - how about all this stand-off have nothing to do with nuclear weapons at all? :azn:

US wants puppets in Iran like in Shah days, nothing more, nothing less.

Israel wants to be the only dominant power in ME with ultimate deterrent.

Saudis and PGGC Arabs wants weak Iran, and in any case they'll support whatever their US master want.

I have a revolutionary new idea - how about all this stand-off have nothing to do with nuclear weapons at all? :azn:
Weapons are merely tools. The true issue is how far the world will let Iran's imperialistic wishes grow before putting a stop to them. Once Iran has nukes it will be a much harder job to stop the mad mullahs - and their ambitions will grow even further. Pakistan doesn't mind if the Persians take back Herat, right?

I have to say that I am impressed at how news of Iran's nuclear development almost always centers around Israel.

It is Israeli leaders who are constantly putting the issue in the agenda of the world's leaders and press. I don't see Arab Americans lobbying for war; I see Jewish Americans. "To protect Israel" -- not Arabs, but Israel only -- is usually the refrain that anti-Iran voices in the West employ when they press for more sanctions or war. For domestic reasons, the Saudis tend to be kinda discrete when they're lobbying for anti-Iran measures.

In any case, with its nuclear ambitions, it seems Iran has two main concerns: to fend off an Iraq War-style invasion by Western powers and to elevate itself to a position of equality with its many nuclear-armed neighbors (Russia, Pakistan, India, China and Israel). This all has little to do with Arabs.

Weapons are merely tools. The true issue is how far the world will let Iran's imperialistic wishes grow before putting a stop to them. Once Iran has nukes it will be a much harder job to stop the mad mullahs - and their ambitions will grow even further. Pakistan doesn't mind if the Persians take back Herat, right?

What imperialistic wishes? You mean occupants like Israel or US are not imperialists, but Iran who havent attacked anyone in centuries is imperialist? :meeting:

Iran isnt getting nukes, nobody in the World knows otherwise. Or even if Iran would - lets take care of illegal nuke weapons from Israel, before talking about potential nuke wishes of other states.

"Mad mullah" is absurd cliche, and very ironic coming from nuclear states, who want to destroy non-nuclear state based on... empty allegations, followed by spreading radiation throughout the region. Now THATS true madness.

Whether you and your likes know the existence of one country or not is of no relevence to this topic but yes it does reveal your ignorance and also your arrogance. Hatemongers are usually ignorant of the world, it is not new.
Why do you Bold everything you write?

Yes, again you are correct. Hatemongers are usually absolutely ignorant of the world and the facts.

Your hatred makes about the same difference if a rat hated a lion.

Good job though, this is the first step of acceptance.

It is Israeli leaders that are constantly putting the issue at the agenda of the world's leaders and press. I don't see Arab Americans lobbying for war -- I see Jewish Americans...For domestic reasons, the Saudis tend to be kinda discrete when they're lobbying for anti-Iran measures.
Yes, Israel enjoys a strong public lobby in Washington. The Saudi-Arab lobby is also powerful but it operates privately, prince-to-diplomat, so to speak.

That the Arab lobby is in the driver's seat was subtly implied to those of us in AIPAC who lobbied our senators and congressmen in April this year, as we were thanked most profusely for our efforts because we were empowering Congress and the president to do something they already wanted to do! link

In any case, with its nuclear ambitions, it seems Iran has two main concerns -- to fend off an Iraq War-style invasion by Western powers and to elevate itself to a position of equality..."Mad mullah" is absurd cliche -
You are being superficial by anthropomorphizing the mullahs into Westerners. You assume thinking the mullahs main interest is security of the regime and development of the Iranian people. You are discounting the ideology of "Twelvers" that the world (including Iran itself) is to be broken and remade - and that nuclear weapons make this possible. How can the Cold War-style deterrence of assured destruction function if the people you are trying to deter see that level of destruction as a desirable means to claim the mantle and power of the twelfth imam on their way to achieve their perfect and just Islamic society?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom