What's new

It’s over – there will be no Israeli attack on Iran

I don't get the picture. Ahmadinejad hugs all Muslim leaders like that when they visit each other, even the king of Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Does that mean we support them?
Well thats easy to explain:

Bashir slaughtered hundreds of thousands of Muslims and Mullahs hug with him.
Saudi Arabia and Qatar supported Iraq with tens of billions during Iran-Iraq war, making them responsible for death of hundreds of thousands Iranians. And Mullahs hugs with them.

We supported Iran, saving Iranian lives and thats why Mullahs hate us. If we supported some mass slaughter Mullahs surely would hug with us too.

Saudi Arabia and Qatar supported Iraq with tens of billions during Iran-Iraq war, making them responsible for death of hundreds of thousands Iranians. And Mullahs hugs with them.

We supported Iran, saving Iranian lives and thats why Mullahs hate us. If we supported some mass slaughter Mullahs surely would hug with us too.
Yes, you can't be considered the friendly ally of a criminal unless you yourself demonstrate that you are a criminal. Israel hasn't done that and that angers criminals everywhere.

Yes, you can't be considered the friendly ally of a criminal unless you yourself demonstrate that you are a criminal.

That's why we hate zion regimes , we can NOT put up with them .

We all Pakistanis are with Iran.Pakistan is a Muslim country and we will support Iran instead,to be worried about NATTO supply.

Its a bit more complex. The Arab countries are also against Iran. I doubt Pakistan would risk their brotherly ties with the golf Arabs to please some Iranians.

You supported sha time i think. They will hug you any time.

Its a bit more complex. The Arab countries are also against Iran. I doubt Pakistan would risk their brotherly ties with the golf Arabs to please some Iranians.

Yeah Pakistani Govt. may do so but I am talking about the people of Pakistan, of course they will leave their their homes if it happens.

Yeah, it may be in the interest of country, Pakistani Govt. may do so but I am talking about the people of Pakistan, of course they will leave their their homes if it happens.Govt should also support Iran as an Islamic State.

Back
Top Bottom