What's new

Israeli minister sees possible attack on Iran "in 2-3 years"

Iran is a good 2-3 years away from building nukes. Let’s hope they build one soon enough and a concept of MAD is restored in the Middle East.

These empty rhetorics serve no one.
Iran already has nukes. They had them long time ago.

He will get drunk and commit atrocities against the Palestinians, please don't encourage him. Encourage him to leave Palestine.

Who decides that? Should Turks leave the Agean coast because it was historically Greek? Should Turks live the Zagros region since it was historically Armenian?

Who decides then? Should Australians give back Australia to the aborigines? This is why I prefer to keep out of such topics.

Who decides that? Should Turks leave the Agean coast because it was historically Greek? Should Turks live the Zagros region since it was historically Armenian?

Who decides then? Should Australians give back Australia to the aborigines? This is why I prefer to keep out of such topics.
So once a property gets stolen the thief can keep it because it has become historically his?

So once a property gets stolen the thief can keep it because it has become historically his?

No just that Armenians argue likewise for areas in Eastern Turkey. I prefer not to take sides between Armenians and Turks. I like Turks in general but I have no hatred for Armenians, however history is history.

Or is it a Muslim theif is entitled to steal a property from a non-Muslim rather than vice versa?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom