What's new

Istanbul airport ad warns travelers of Sweden’s high rape rate

It's ok in the world...not to shabby....Singapore got independence very late,so did Australia.

Get your facts straight dude.

Singapore started off at a much higher base in 1965 after it got expelled from Malaysia. Unlike BD it was not being looted for more than 200 years by the British and then the Pakistanis.

Australia? I am not going to bother educating you there.

You keep going on about how communism held Romania back(which is true) but then have the nerve to have a go at BD that only became independent in 1971 for being poor!

Singapore started off at a much higher base in 1965 after it got expelled from Malaysia. Unlike BD it was not being looted for more than 200 years by the British and then the Pakistanis.

You keep going on about how communism held Romania back(which is true) but then have the nerve to have a go at BD that only became independent in 1971 for being poor!

The discussion wasn't even about Bangladesh but about your countrywoman ranting in another thread how Romania's HDI is a "disaster".When I've pointed out to her that Romania's HDI is ranked 20 places about Turkey and that our economy is the fastest growing in the EU she "vamoosed" the thread.

That's what they do...childlish insults with no back up.....and they get upset when you call them for what they are...dumb

You are here talking about this topic. So the plan is working. The only way Turkey's plan can backfire is not to give any attention to the billboard in one of Turkey Airport. But that is not the case.

I am not on nobody side. Just evaluating both sides of the narrative. :D

So what...
If I did not like to argue, I would hardly spend time here on PDF, would I.
Their arguments are easy to debunk, for anyone with IQ higher than a seagull.

So what...
If I did not like to argue, I would hardly spend time here on PDF, would I.
Their arguments are easy to debunk, for anyone with IQ higher than a seagull.

Their plans are working because you are giving attention to them. It is simple as that.

Can you be more demeaning than this? This racist attitude is despicable, people's worth aren't made up in GDP per capita

wait what!!!! this demands a clarification! :D

rose.jpg

Whenever you are in your terrace drinking a café,or in a restaurant in Paris,one will come trying to sell you fake flowers for €2. This ain't a lie,I went through this. :D

........They are paperless trying to survive. Like those africans selling small eiffel towers.

View attachment 327291

Whenever you are in your terrace drinking a café,or in a restaurant in Paris,one will come trying to sell you fake flowers for €2. This ain't a lie,I went through this. :D

........They are paperless trying to survive. Like those africans selling small eiffel towers.
Hahah fake flowers huh .. lol I went to rome last summer and a lot of BDians came up to me and started speaking in Hindi and I was like WTF ... they had something similar going on...
PS: are you "French Pilot"

Only low IQ people get personal, when they run out of facts to strike a decent conversation with.

Anyways I don't see this argument going anywhere. I'd rather you Romani left us alone and went back to watch shows in your brand new stolen TV set. :)

Watched your contributions to this thread with great amusement and appreciation of your role.

This is interesting.

You say you were looted for 200 years.

That means you were richer 200 years ago than today. Can you show some statistics, artifacts, historical accounts, traveller accounts, diplomat memoirs to that effect?

What exactly did they loot you of? What were your scientific and technological products 200 years ago that they looted you off? What I understand, you had nothing but agriculture 200 years ago. Thanks to Western technology, you have a little more now. Like cars, roads, vehicles, skyscrapers, trains, planes, electricity, computers, medicine.

Why talk about Singapore?

Yes, Singapore did better than you.

But they are Chinese and they are Western aligned country.

You people are close to Indians and primitive.

Back
Top Bottom