What's new

Istanbul airport ad warns travelers of Sweden’s high rape rate

What's a Sweden? Some US b*tch? Good, they warned.

Thats why Turkey has a lot of US armed forces on its territory and Sweden has not.
Same goes for miltary hardware, where Turkey buys stuff from the US,
and Sweden to a high degree develops its own.

Rumour has it that the immigrants are doing the rapes - but apparently, statistics show it's the white Swedish men leading the way by a big margin, and they're not sparing the immigrant women either! :sick:

You like most of Europe, don't have an independent policy yet you bark around.

We are medium sized dogs with a big dog attitude according to the US ambassador.
(Source WikiLeak)
There goes Your argument down the drains...

Rumour has it that the immigrants are doing the rapes - but apparently, statistics show it's the white Swedish men leading the way by a big margin, and they're not sparing the immigrant women either! :sick:

Arguing without facts like many other BanglaDeshis.
Time to add someone to the ignore list again.

We are medium sized dogs with a big dog attitude according to the US ambassador.
(Source WikiLeak)
If we are talking according to ambassador's then here is former U.S. Ambassador to Ankara James Jeffrey:

"Erdoğan is not liked in Washington. He is not liked in Europe either. The Saudis, the Egyptians and the rest - please excuse my language - wheedle us in all circumstances. They act as if they share the same values as we do considering the F-16s, the alliance relations, etc. But Erdoğan confronts us, flings our contradictions in our faces. He is not trying to become a pal, while other leaders don't see a problem in posing as if they are good friends of ours. Even [Russian President Vladimir] Putin was acting likewise until recently. That's why Erdoğan is not liked in Washington."

No matter what size a dog is, it is still a dog.

Last edited:

Rumour is fact, but statistics is not. Swedish logic! :p
I guess making bed frames is your only forte (rapes aside!). I'd give you that! :enjoy:

(Source WikiLeak)

You expect arguements from these "people" ? Everytime I post statistics or point out truths (as the HDI example with the Bengali troless) they return to childish insults.These "people" are not to be taken seriously,with an IQ under 80 they are only to be mocked.Move on,don't feed them,do your thing.They're not the 3rd world for nothing.

Another thring turks get wrong. Sweden is on top because it counts evry case and reports it.

Thats exactly what i mean. What does turkey try to achieve with this? It only gets the oppossite.

It is true [on bold], so what is the issue?

You expect arguements from these "people" ? Everytime I post statistics or point out truths (as the HDI example with the Bengali troless) they return to childish insults.These "people" are not to be taken seriously,with an IQ under 80 they are only to be mocked.Move on,don't feed them,do your thing.They're not the 3rd world for nothing.

What are on earth are you talking about?

As if Romania is the epitome of high-standards!

Let me again remind you that BD only gained independence in 1971 and currently is doing nicely
with GDP growth over 7%.

Only low IQ people get personal, when they run out of facts to strike a decent conversation with.

Anyways I don't see this argument going anywhere. I'd rather you Romani left us alone and went back to watch shows in your brand new stolen TV set. :)

What are on earth are you talking about?

As if Romania is the epitome of high-standards!

Let me again remind you that BD only gained independence in 1971 and currently is doing nicely
with GDP growth over 7%.

It's ok in the world...not to shabby....Singapore got independence very late,so did Australia.

I see a lot of failed attempts by clueless Turks.

You are here talking about this topic. So the plan is working. The only way Turkey's plan can backfire is not to give any attention to the billboard in one of Turkey Airport. But that is not the case.

I am not on nobody side. Just evaluating both sides of the narrative. :D

Only low IQ people get personal, when they run out of facts to strike a decent conversation with.

Anyways I don't see this argument going anywhere. I'd rather you Romani left us alone and went back to watch shows in your brand new stolen TV set. :)

You were venting about our "disastrous" HDI .I told you that it's situated 20 places over Turkey.You went silent......That's what you do,and it's not the first time,throw words without facts.This is called stupidity....Sry madame.

If we are talking according to ambassador's then here is former U.S. Ambassador to Ankara James Jeffrey:

"Erdoğan is not liked in Washington. He is not liked in Europe either. The Saudis, the Egyptians and the rest - please excuse my language - wheedle us in all circumstances. They act as if they share the same values as we do considering the F-16s, the alliance relations, etc. But Erdoğan confronts us, flings our contradictions in our faces. He is not trying to become a pal, while other leaders don't see a problem in posing as if they are good friends of ours. Even [Russian President Vladimir] Putin was acting likewise until recently. That's why Erdoğan is not liked in Washington."

No matter what size,a dog is, it is still a dog.

Erdogan is not liked because he he tries to become a dictator.
He is looking for conflicts, and plays dirty games, trying to
block investigations of his behaviour by judges and police.

Back
Top Bottom