What's new

ISSB Questions & Answers

One interesting about ISSB is that whether or not, one gets selected for the army but every one enjoys those days of ISSB in recruitment center and it is surely one of greatest and memorable events of my life. :smitten:

i have heard that candidates securing less than 830 marks in fsc for CAE will not be sent call letters please answer i m really tensed for it :what:

i have heard that candidates securing less than 830 marks in fsc for CAE will not be sent call letters please answer i m really tensed for it :what:

AOA..i m thinking about to join pak army..and m a gamer...my question is that...i quess my eye sight is weak a bit and i wana join army...eye sight weak walay ko reject to nahi kartay?

AOA..i m thinking about to join pak army..and m a gamer...my question is that...i quess my eye sight is weak a bit and i wana join army...eye sight weak walay ko reject to nahi kartay?

You did not elaborate if you want to join PMA long course. For PMA long course, you must have 20/20 vision. If you do not have 20/20 vision , you will be disqualified. However, Direct SSC courses might have other criterias ie AEC.

☪☪☪☪;956773 said:
Yes; you would be rejected.

You did not elaborate if you want to join PMA long course. For PMA long course, you must have 20/20 vision. If you do not have 20/20 vision , you will be disqualified. However, Direct SSC courses might have other criterias ie AEC.

For Army, the eyesight should be 20/20 or 6/6 or whatever with glasses, that's it. And yes you shouldnt be colorblind.

6/6 with glasses, lenses whatever.

But glass should b glass, not concave/convex lenses.. :P

Kya AEONAUTICAL ENGINEER aur GD PILOT ka ISSB ka test same hota he ?

a.o.a
My eyesight is v.weak! It is (-6)...minus 6
Kia me army me medical pass kr skta ho?
My eyesight prb is natural..
dr. Ne kaha tha k 25 yr me laser treatment se ye sai hojay gi.. Kia me lens k sth ye test de skta hon??
Plz tell me?

ONE CAN APPLY WITH 6/6 OR 20/20 WITH OR WITH OUT GLASSES
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 6/6 THEY WILL REFER YOU TO NEARBY C.M.H. AND THY WILL REFER YOU GLASSES IN WHICH YOU WILL HAVE 6/6 SO DON'T WORRY YOU CAN ALWAYS APPLY

ISSB is the same for all forces, whether you appear for Pakistan Navy, Air Force or Army... further more, the schedule for all courses e.g GD(P), CAE, PMA LC, TCC, PN Cadet Term is exactly the same, all have to through same series of tests. But selection criteria depends on what course you have applied for, thats upto the ISSB to judge that for which course you are best suitable. For example, if you appear for TCC, & you are not scoring much points in the academic section but you are physically & mentally very tough plus with a bit of intellect as well, they don't reject you, they recommend you for the PMA LC instead.. dont worry about this, they dont let the potential go to waste :)

Back
Top Bottom