What's new

ISSB Questions & Answers

yeap you are right....i dont understand what was the problem....i never felt i have or no one told me in initial medical..........plus my elder brother is doctor he told they are just making excuses.............or may be i have problem........but i never felt any pain nor had any prb......
and even i went privately to one of CMH doctor nd he gave me written you dont have prob..........but was useless.......
was really a piece of hard luck for me at that time coz i prepared so well for it...........

i had my ECG............23 chest x rays.........went to board as well but same results..........
Well no offence, but that is hard to beleive.

They dont make excuses once to get recommended from ISSB, moreover the CMH where you undergo the medical exam have no clue about your merit during ISSB, they just know that you just another candidate and they check/examine you as per the routine.

Even if you are rejected during the medical they got to tell you whether it is temporary of permanent rejection. If it's the former they'll defer you and you can always go back.

In any case it was not a CMB (the Airforce thing), in the army they say, if you have a dIck and two balls, you'll get past the medical... :lol:

Well no offence, but that is hard to beleive.

They dont make excuses once to get recommended from ISSB, moreover the CMH where you undergo the medical exam have no clue about your merit during ISSB, they just know that you just another candidate and they check/examine you as per the routine.

Even if you are rejected during the medical they got to tell you whether it is temporary of permanent rejection. If it's the former they'll defer you and you can always go back.

In any case it was not a CMB (the Airforce thing), in the army they say, if you have a dIck and two balls, you'll get past the medical... :lol:

hahahaha.........you mean to say i m short of balls or dick.....lolx ...hahahaha...........just kidding...........
well you are right i was declared unfit by CMH first up and then i had right to go in medical board, rightly so i went there........and go unfit from there as well.....

thats all wht happened and you are right again they dont make excuses to unfit you.....may be i wasn't fit for hard training.....and in normal life im fine.......

but at the end JASAY ALLAH KE MARZE.....no regrets now though i had in past.....but unfortunate for Pakistan army they lost one brilliant general:chilli:

hahahaha.........you mean to say i m short of balls or dick.....lolx ...hahahaha...........just kidding...........
well you are right i was declared unfit by CMH first up and then i had right to go in medical board, rightly so i went there........and go unfit from there as well.....

thats all wht happened and you are right again they dont make excuses to unfit you.....may be i wasn't fit for hard training.....and in normal life im fine.......

but at the end JASAY ALLAH KE MARZE.....no regrets now though i had in past.....but unfortunate for Pakistan army they lost one brilliant general:chilli:
Well, i am happy to see that you are not one of those who go half-dead if they dont make it :)

Yeah, we sure do miss you, general! ')

Well, i am happy to see that you are not one of those who go half-dead if they dont make it :)

Yeah, we sure do miss you, general! ')

yeap alhamdulilah......part of life and some times its not in your hands.............

you seem to me a serving officer..................? isn't it?

i have read your posts either you have been there twice or you are in..........

or confidential :agree:

yeap alhamdulilah......part of life and some times its not in your hands.............

you seem to me a serving officer..................? isn't it?

i have read your posts either you have been there twice or you are in..........

or confidential :agree:

Keep guessing, i like it ;)

Keep guessing, i like it ;)

no prb mate.......keep it in your chest.....not good to say in open forums....................

c you again.............thnx for every thing....

do remember me in prayers....I have some interpretation to do:hitwall:

SALAM TO ALL

I WANT SOME HELP ABOUT TOPICS OF GROUP DISCUSSION
WT KIND OF TOPICS TO B DISCUSSED IN ISSB TEST.TELL ME THE SOME TOPICS.
AND ALSO TELL ME THE MODEL OF GROUP PLANNING.GIVE ME THE SOME MODELS.

GIVE ME SOME USE FUL STORY WRITING SENTENCSE AND SOME PIC STORIES?????//

MY ISSB IS ON 8FEB 2010 IN MALIR KARACHI.

SO GIVE ME THE INFORMATION URGENTLY
I AM VERY THANKFUL TO ALL THE MEM OF THIS FORUM.

GIVE ME THE INFO ON THIS FORUM OR SEND ON MY YAHOO ID

alpha_bravo_chaarli@yahoo.com

SALAM TO ALL

SALAM TO ALL

The best advice i could give you here is to get hold of ISSB books, though they are not that accurate but they would give you some insight to what would you face during ISSB. The books would contain lot of info (words-to make sentences, story writing etc), try to go through all of them as it would give you practice. Think of difficult words (like knife, fire, bomb, girl, hot, waste, dark, bad, ugly etc) and practice them out.

As for the group discussion, you would probably get topics on current affairs and social issues. A few examples can be; Role of women in our society, Current political crisis of the country, Madarsa education Vs Schooling etc. The more you read (newspapers, books, magazines) the better you would get at it.

SALAM TO ALL

just would like to add few things though XERIC covered most of them......
topic can be from any where hell or heaven.........just keep these tips in mind
1- try to take initiative if you have command on the top if not dont speak unless you get some sense........
2- speak once but the best (i mean to say try to hold one valid point by covering all the topic) 2mins are more than enough for you if some one let you to speak...........
3- in case if you dont know much about topic listen well to your group.....they leave key points in competition to speak more..............
4- do argue with logical reason.......
5- try to look into person eyes who so ever is speaking............ye na ho Gdo taraf deek rahay ho..............
6- if you cant do well in first discussion dont loose hope................do best in 2nd one..........specially the one in english........
7- rest like Xeric said already ........can be current affairs........or any thing .......i remember mine was on culture relating.......but time has changed alot since that........so yours can be totally different...............try to read on key issues about future of pakistan, electricity, overcoming the present situation, role of youth.........but yar to be honest you can read only its scattered information you cant change into knowledge........

2- models are nothing just basic maths................

try to make concepts of questions of calculating time, distance and age...........i think we have those questions in 6 or 7th class maths.......do those exercises and try to calculate orally against time.........

tip for military planning

listen well...........Gdo will make a long story ..........listen to it well.........and there will be only few things to keep in mind/important...........again logic and attitude matters.........

Stories.........

visit this website for few picture stories......though these pictures are very clear...........in ISSB you hardly can see any character whether male or female.......but good to practice.....
ISSB: Pyschology test ( Story Writing ) Part 1

and other sentence completing.............

enemy entered into our territory...................
alpha wanted to join army.........................
watching an accident alpha.......................
she was alone in her home......................
stepping into war.............................
after watching .....................

i made them my self here...........may be looks stupid but stories are some what like these..........

buy a book and practice tests from there...........................

if you need any help...........can ask any time.........will be my pleasure........

Good luck man............issb janay say pelay ami say doa karwa lana...........they really help...........:tup:

Salam 4 All.

I was passed my PMA test and medical with the Help of ALLAH.
Now At 01-02-2010 My physical and then next my interview. I an trying to running as well as but not perfect running. Please tell me the best way to improve our running and interview.And pray for me that i will join the commission. Its My dream. I am only single Son of my Parents. But i am not affair.
I am very confused at this time.My education is F.A.
I am waiting for your Good and useful reply...........:pakistan:

i am new here 4 knw more abt army i am love to go in army can any one tell abt army selection process & abt how much weight require in army

YAR ITS TO LONG TO TELL U THE WHOLE PROCEDURE , SIMplE JUST SEARCH ABoUT the rEQUIREmENTS TO JOIN PAK ARMY AT GOOGLe
THERe YOU WIll GET THE WHoLE INFo. AND If U CAn So PLZZ BUY THE BOok OF ISSB By THESE U WIll GET THE EVERY THING.

Salam 4 All.

I was passed my PMA test and medical with the Help of ALLAH.
Now At 01-02-2010 My physical and then next my interview. I an trying to running as well as but not perfect running. Please tell me the best way to improve our running and interview.And pray for me that i will join the commission. Its My dream. I am only single Son of my Parents. But i am not affair.
I am very confused at this time.My education is F.A.
I am waiting for your Good and useful reply...........:pakistan:

DEkHO SUB SE PHElI BAAt TuMne PhiSICAL MEDICAL TEST TU PASS KARLiYA , likin interview ke liye sub pheli baat jo wo puche us ka jawab such dena jhoot na bolna bilkul bhi
for i.e they ask you what is ur father occupation? and ur father is a sweeper and u said that he is working as employee in some factory its wrong tell them truth that ur father is a sweeper.
or us ke ilawa ye dua zaroor padna
age peeche DAROOD PAK AIK MARTABA(ALLAH HUMMA FATTAHA ALAINA HIKMATIKA WA NUSHR ALAINA REHMATIKA YA ZULJILALI WAL IKRAM) INSHALLAH U WILL GET SUCCESS

Tomorrow i m going for ISSB test so plz pray for me!

My frnd told me that when he entered interview room the officer was on fone, then officer said to my frnd, "Ye meri beti ka fone hai is say baat karo".

hahahah so what to to is this situation?

Tomorrow i m going for ISSB test so plz pray for me!

My frnd told me that when he entered interview room the officer was on fone, then officer said to my frnd, "Ye meri beti ka fone hai is say baat karo".

hahahah so what to to is this situation?

hahaha thats hell yar......

kash mera b interviewer asa he hota......:smitten:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom