What's new

ISSB Questions & Answers

Assalam-o-Alaikum how are you all? will somebody help me that how can i pass the ISSB test easily. i mean please tell me about the physical test(means body fitness and height) i am so worried about it. i want to join pak army but please someone solve my this problem and guide me about ISSB test. i am so fond of joining pak army. please its request to my all army officers

also tell me about the whole detail of Physical and intelligence test. as i am intelligent ALHAMDULILLAH but just give some precious tips. (Request to all army officers)
adnan_riaz16@yahoo.com
0342-9761327

Assalam-o-Alaikum how are you all? will somebody help me that how can i pass the ISSB test easily. i mean please tell me about the physical test(means body fitness and height) i am so worried about it. i want to join pak army but please someone solve my this problem and guide me about ISSB test. i am so fond of joining pak army. please its request to my all army officers
as far as Physical tests are concerned, they are not very tough, so don't worry, people who only clear 3 or 4 of them with minimum points also get selected for PMA, so don't stress over physical tests, as far as individual, command & group tasks are concerned you will have to be very vigilant & intuitively creative but don't be over smart. As for written intelligent tests, they are several books so go through them, prepare for word association tests, you will have to do some practice for them & always make sentences which will reflect your personality as an optimist. for group discussion, again it all depends on your knowledge & your command over the language but to hand you a few tips, don't oppose others straight forwardly, if you have time then think over all aspects negative or positive of the topic & present them all. i hope this will be helpful & do ask me in pvt if you need to know anything.

also tell me about the whole detail of Physical and intelligence test. as i am intelligent ALHAMDULILLAH but just give some precious tips. (Request to all army officers)
adnan_riaz16@yahoo.com
0342-9761327

This might help:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/398380-post128.html

assalam-o-alaikum how are you all? and thanks for guiding mme about ISSB test and giving me your precious tips. i am so thankful to my those army officers who guide me.
Wassalam and Take Care
Adnan Riaz
adnan_riaz16@yahoo.com
0342-9761327:pakistan:

and anyone who want to add me in their precious friendship list so contact me at adnan_riaz16@yahoo.com this is my ID and 0342-9761327 is my contact number.
WASSALAM
Soldier Of Pakistan
Adnan Riaz

adnan_riaz16@yahoo.com
0342-9761327 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              0342-9761327      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              0342-9761327      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              0342-9761327      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

well as far as the intelligence test is concerned.

two types of psychometric assessments are done.

1-Thematic appreciation test.
where you'll be shown a picture and will be asked to make up a story about it.
2-Rotter Incomplete Sentences Blan(RISB)
where you have to complete the sentences expressing your real feelings.....

like,

my greatest fear........

etc

And then your personality will be assessed.

the idea is to keep your thinking diverse.Put in as many ideas as you like but be positive all the time.
something that gives you a solution is better than any complex description which leaves you no where at the end.

There are master guides available to the psychologists according to which they score you for both projective and non projective personalities.I don't know if you can get your hands on that.

There are some performance I/Q tests as well,like raven's progressive matrices etc..and are mostly simple and easy.You just not need to get panicked while attempting them.

Last edited:
dear sir! are the ISSB books that are present in the market be helpful for me or not? my some senior friends told me that get help from these books and i also started practice of writing stories by watching pictures. but reply me about the ISSB books that are present in the market.(For all army officers)
Adnan Riaz
0342-9761327
adnan_riaz16@yahoo.com

sorry dear sir i am agian taking your help but also send me the initail army test model at adnan_riaz16@yahoo.com if you have. i am also actually fully confidened on myself but little bit nervous. dear sir INSHALLAH ek bar select ho jaon to ap se zaroor milunga INSHALLAH. and as i am new, i dont know about the courses, which is best. Also guide me about the courses.
i am so confident on myself that INSHALLAH i will pass the ISSB test. and also with your precious giude lines.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD and PAK ARMY KO ADNAN RIAZ KA SALAM

A-S-A

I have decided to join PAF and so I need to clear I.S.S.B. I have lived outside Pakistan most of my life. I will graduate from grade 13 in three years. My knowledge of Urdu is quite limited. In the group tasks and the interview, they will use Urdu, correct?

I must relearn it... Inshallah I can make it...

Assalam-o-Alykum,
I am issb RECOMMENDED from Malir through PAF,(23 JUNE 2009) Last year.But i have not been called by PAF as i am not finally selected for the course.Now I have applied for 126PMA LC but i have not recevied my ISSB call letter yet. As i know ISSb is walid for ONE year only and one year has passed.
Please someone can tell me that what is the Proccedure for a candidate Like ME??
I shall be very thankful.
:pakistan:

Assalam-o-Alykum,
I am issb RECOMMENDED from Malir through PAF,(23 JUNE 2009) Last year.But i have not been called by PAF as i am not finally selected for the course.Now I have applied for 126PMA LC but i have not recevied my ISSB call letter yet. As i know ISSb is walid for ONE year only and one year has passed.
Please someone can tell me that what is the Proccedure for a candidate Like ME??
I shall be very thankful.
:pakistan:

They should send you a call automatically if you did not make the merit in the previous case. So now as (probably) your ISSB has expired you would have to re-appear in the ISSB. Also so visit a recruitment center and get yourself cleared, i am not into the latest changes in the selection procedure.

asalam-o-alaikum to my all army officers. Wish u all a very HAPPY EID MUBARAK

Hello,
I read all the posts in this thread and there are very informative posts in it.

Please someone who have experience with ISSB, reply to this question.

I know it is important to tell only truth in the interview. But i also heard many stories where the interviewers ask many personal questions from candidate. I heard they even ask if you ever watched an adult movie or not. I'm worried about the adult movie question, can watching adult movie in the past lead you to get NOT RECOMMENDED from issb? because i'm sure every teenager today with internet access has at least accessed such content one time for curiousity. please help.

Back
Top Bottom