What's new

ISSB Questions & Answers

My question is for Ahmed Mehmood, I have recently returned from issb. The test went very well alhamdulillah and I am very hopeful. I just wanted to ask that provided that I get selected for issb and get for example 71% marks in fsc do you think I have chance for tcc and if i do then which programme. I think you are right about the selection procedure because I have heard the same and it seems logical as well. Can you please tell me from your sources ( as you are youself in tcc mashallah and your uncle is in issb as well) that I will get selected in tcc or not. I have applied for engineering course in other universitiestoo and received calls as well. I dont want to go for PMA long course as engineering is my passion. I will highly appreciate if you reply my question by consulting someone who really knows about it.Your reply will help me a lot in deciding what to do. Thank you so very much. Jazakallah o Khair!

To get in the TCC you have to apply for the TCC, if you had appeared in the Initial Test for a Long Course, you cant get in the TCC now. For that to happen you would have to re-appear in the TCC Initials. People who have applied for TCC and were then selected may go to a Long Course if they are unable to perform well during their degree courses, not vice versa.

To get in the TCC you have to apply for the TCC, if you had appeared in the Initial Test for a Long Course, you cant get in the TCC now. For that to happen you would have to re-appear in the TCC Initials. People who have applied for TCC and were then selected may go to a Long Course if they are unable to perform well during their degree courses, not vice versa.[/QUO

All the activities above are simple, Just remember a few things Dont try to be over smart, Stay serious, Take charge of your teem. The first thing they see in you is how you answere question in the interview. When they ask you a question wait for 2 to 3 sec and them answere, If you dont know the answere just say Sir I am sorry I dont know the answere and if he says No just give it a shot you say I am sorry sir I rather give you a right answere than a wrong one.
Participate in all activities make your observer realise that you are a leader and always remember ( You Command Respect not demand respect)
And please do not go to those ISSB schools they really screw you up.

If some senteces like: love beauty beautiful hand hand practice etc etc are appearing to test then what kind of sentences must be written for that,,,,,>>>>???

I want to know if i'm recommended in issb test of army,can i switch it to paf?

I'd like to know this as well, if they ask you during the interview questions like:

Do you do HP OR Do you do Hand Practice?

Should we answer truthfully which might give them a bad impression, or lie and say no sir? Or should one act as if he doesn't know what that is *whistling*

Say 'no' would mean that you are lying, 'whistling' (pretending that you dont know about it) would mean a certain death, coz we are not living in the stone age, therefore, just be truthful, taking care that one should not go overboard with his replies like; 'masturbation! wow!, that's my favorite pastime...!!!'

Thanks for the quick reply sir, I understand what you are saying.

But just to clarify, I've heard from many people that they try to test your thinking by using short phrase or terms such as "BP" or "HP" and sometimes use it in a sentence like "have you seen a BP"

Now should one ask them "sir can you be specific what that means ( because it could mean Boiling Point, Blood Pressure, etc). You know trying to act as if one doesn't know what BP really means or try to show that one is a good thinker and doesn't think about bad stuff like Blue Print or should one straight away think that it's Blue Print and answer yes/no.

I think every young person in the city at least knows what BP and HP really means, so if I say no or try to act smart by saying stuff like "Yes sir I've seen my grandmas blood pressure recently", wouldn't that be a de-merit for me?

In a nutshell, should I be completely honest with them or lie about the above things?

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply sir, I understand what you are saying.

But just to clarify, I've heard from many people that they try to test your thinking by using short phrase or terms such as "BP" or "HP" and sometimes use it in a sentence like "have you seen a BP"

Now should one ask them "sir can you be specific what that means ( because it could mean Boiling Point, Blood Pressure, etc). You know trying to act as if one doesn't know what BP really means or try to show that one is a good thinker and doesn't think about bad stuff like Blue Print or should one straight away think that it's Blue Print and answer yes/no.

I think every young person in the city at least knows what BP and HP really means, so if I say no or try to act smart by saying stuff like "Yes sir I've seen my grandmas blood pressure recently", wouldn't that be a de-merit for me?

In a nutshell, should I be completely honest with them or lie about the above things?

Thanks

Just Remember One Thing Do anything But lie , The ones conducting your interview are professionals , They will find out if you are lying or trying to be a little too smart , They dont want perfect answers They want honest answers , you could answer all the question wrong & you may still qualify your interview , and you may answer everything right & they may fail you on spot .

Qualifying ISSB is more of a mental then Physical test remember that when you are going to ISSB , Be confident , Stick to your answers do not change them just bcoz the person sitting in front of you is staring at you.

So even if I give an answer and later the interviewer tells me "Shouldn't it be this" should I still stick to my wrong answer, even if I figure out I was indeed wrong?

So even if I give an answer and later the interviewer tells me "Shouldn't it be this" should I still stick to my wrong answer, even if I figure out I was indeed wrong?

Yes Stick to your answer , by changing your answers you show lack of decision making & weak control over your decisions .

Wouldn't that give the impression that I might be arrogant and don't like to take suggestions, and that I am not willing to correct my mistakes? Gosh this is troubling!

I mean sticking to one's opinion is a different thing, and one should stick to it by all means.

But sticking to a wrong answer when clearly I made a mistake ... is that wise?

Wouldn't that give the impression that I might be arrogant and don't like to take suggestions, and that I am not willing to correct my mistakes? Gosh this is troubling!

I mean sticking to one's opinion is a different thing, and one should stick to it by all means.

But sticking to a wrong answer when clearly I made a mistake ... is that wise?

you have no idea what you may face in there , they will make you doubt your every answer if it comes to it , in interview one of the things they check is that can you make a decision & if you can make one can you stand by it .

Yes you may realize that your answer is wrong so when answering answer carefully , and if they ask dont you think the answer is this ? simply tell them that Sir by the information I have my answer is correct. this way if your answer is correct well done, if it is wrong then you are still safe .

as i said before passing ISSB is more of a Mental challenge then a physical one.

Back
Top Bottom