What's new

ISSB Questions & Answers

Final Interview Help!!
I applied for 107 Non GD Accounts branch (SSC). By the grace of Allah, I have recieved call for final interview. I want to ask that what type of questions they will ask in final interview. Questions are related to which area?? and if possible from where i can prepare for it any recommended books or other stuff?? waiting for reply..

^^^^

Im sorry I cant answer your question, but let be give you some advice.

No offence, but your not helping Pakistan Army in any way. Why? Because for a few minutes at an Interview, you will be acting like your someone else, someone who your aren't. Then after the interview you'll be a total different guy. What I suggest is going in all natural, no need for practicing lines, quotes, intelligent words etc... Just be who you are.

well sir thanks for you advice... but i just want to say that you misunderstood what i was actually asking. thank you again for your reply ... peace

your wieght does not matter but the only thing which matters is that you are supposed to be fit and show them your personality
alongwith that you must be daring and bold enough to follow their commands

they dont want a person who is trained
just go in there show your confidence
and dont show any gestures that you are nervous

AoA,
i want to know how to apply in PAF female colleges.please can somebody guide me how shuld i apply for female in PAF.what should be my next step after completing my Fsc.
n the names of the colleges n training centres.
thanking You.
Rabiya Shamim:pakistan:

AOA,
i want to know how to apply in PAF female pilot colleges.please if somebody could guide me how shuld i apply for female in PAF.what should be my next step after completing my Fsc.
i also want to know the names of colleges and traing centres for females.
thanking you
Rabiya Shamim
Karachi,Pakistan.:pakistan:

AOA,
i am recommended for133 GDP but unfortunately declared medically unfit by CMB . the reason was unfit right ear, because i had artificiall allergy those days but now it is removed. i did not go for appeal medical board. now i have cleared initial of 128 PMA long course and have submitted issb form with Issb recommended letter. will GHQ call me for medical for army or not? plz tell me i am disturbed

i am declared medically unfit by CMB karachi, because i had artificial allergy in right ear, which had been removed within 2 weeks, can i apply for 128 long course on the basis of issb recommended for GDP

i think you should have taken the case when you became unfit. They could have transferred to the Army as it doesnt require CMB, but just the ordinary medical exam. At best you should AS&RC to get more info.

aap final medical main unfit declare huay the? appeal medical joining baad hota ha ya pehle aap ki joininglate kun hui ha?

i think you should have taken the case when you became unfit. They could have transferred to the Army as it doesnt require CMB, but just the ordinary medical exam. At best you should AS&RC to get more info.

where should i have to raise this matter?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom