What's new

Israeli Officer Killed on Way to Seder in West Bank

I worked with him. He was a pioneer in segant and the cyber field.
He saved a lot of civilians through his knowledge.
I can give you one example: He saved Bedouin woman from her family by tracking her phone.
He his in my Facebook friends.

I know you're not, I'm just warning about the troll OP who comes here to destroy our image and is pro-Zionist. I also made my point to you about Israelis, I tagged in a thread, it won't be long before they mock those killed. So go take a look.
This wasn't a decision taken at a national level, it was an act by individuals so it won't affect us on what people believe or don't believe about this. Although it's sad people overlook the Palestinian deaths that occurred in the past two weeks alone for example

Yeap, you give the answer yourself. :)

So all male Israelis should die ?? WTH...

@xenon54 @T-123456

Guys, you talk a lot on these matters... today i'm speechless of some membes posts in this thread.
Lets make something clear here.
A man(officer not on duty) was killed infront of his wife and child and some of you are happy about this?
This tells alot about you people.

dult male Israelis in the occupied West Bank take part directly and enforce the occupation of the West Bank. According to international they're legitimate targets, in Israel every adult male is required to do military service. The ones minding their own business outside of Palestine aren't in danger, the ones enforcing a brutal occupation are targets, not sure what's so outraging about that.
These aren't 'soldiers' defending their borders(Israel doesn't define any borders), these are men taking the orders of the fascist Israeli government and enforcing colonialism.

And Women also take part in IDF, and childrens will take part in IDF in the future. Let's kill them all...

Sorry, you are on your own in this.

A man(officer not on duty) was killed infront of his wife and child and some of you are happy about this?

Who do you see that's happy about this?

And Women also take part in IDF, and childrens will take part in IDF in the future. Let's kill them all...

Sorry, you are on your own in this.

Nobody said that, what we said is Israeli 'soldiers' in the occupied West Bank are legitimate targets as per international law. You have a problem comprehending international law, not me.

It is the god's design that each human is born with different destiny and environement.If the same Israeli officer was born Muslim and Palestinian then he would be defending Palestine.
Despite of this fact that I resist Israel's occupation on Palestine and aware of all war crimes which is being published by human rights organisation against Israel,and as a Muslim,my sympathies and favours are for Palestinians(and I love to watch Turkish movies 'zarb e momin,again'...yet still I will not cherish in this scenario.We are Muslims and we should be ambit of Islamic principles-these principles taught us for not to kill unarmed civilians,women and children-unless he was not suspected to be spying that area.

Last edited:

don't reply to subhumans you cant heal their brains

I worked with him. He was a pioneer in segant and the cyber field.
He saved a lot of civilians through his knowledge.
I can give you one example: He saved Bedouin woman from her family by tracking her phone.
He his in my Facebook friends.

That will be ignored. Some Pakistani and Iranian members will simply rejoice at his death. As I pointed out earlier, people who condemn should know how to condemn. Open rejoicing at the death of a person simplt because of their nationality or being of a certain race or religion is simply barbaric

It is the god's design that each human is born with different destiny and environement.If the same Israeli officer was born Muslim and Palestinian then he would be defending Palestine.
Despite of this fact that I resist Israel's occupation on Palestine and aware of all war crimes which is being published by human rights organisation against Israel,and as a Muslim,my sympathies and favours are for Palestinians(and I love to watch Turkish movies 'zarb e momin,again')...yet still I will not cherish in this scenario.We are Muslims and we should be ambit of Islamic principles-these principles taught us for not to kill unarmed civilians,women and children-unless he was not suspected to be spying that area.
I think that if a Palestinian freedom fighter would be visiting such area with his wife and children,then he would be treated in same manner by Israeli armed forces,as he was recognized as Palestinian jihadist-where as his wife would be raped and children will be tortured to death.

Last edited:
Of course pro-Zionist OP makes a thread two days later to get so much attention on one Israeli life but never any attention to Palestinians death. When an Israeli dies we are reminded he has a family and children and how he lead a good life and 'saved' civilians. But, when a Palestinian dies we don't hear any of that and all we hear is subhuman justifications to their deaths.

Now this thread is hit thread in order to highly publicize this one incident. But, the 52 Palestinians killed this year? Who cares about them.

"I'll be strong for the children, because that's what Baruch would have wanted. We should also be thankful for the miracle that my children and I survived. We will stay strong and God willing, my children will grow and succeed, and that will be my victory against the terrorists,"

The best payback his to continue and be strong.
What a special woman

I dont think anyone has expressed hapiness about what happened.
Rather its been argued that unfortunate incidents like these are symptoms of a larger problem, which is Israeli occupation in West Bank and their crimes against the Palestinian people.

Of course pro-Zionist OP makes a thread two days later to get so much attention on one Israeli life but never any attention to Palestinians death. When an Israeli dies we are reminded he has a family and children and how he lead a good life and 'saved' civilians. But, when a Palestinian dies we don't hear any of that and all we hear is subhuman justifications to their deaths.

Now this thread is hit thread in order to highly publicize this one incident. But, the 52 Palestinians killed this year? Who cares about them.

Its a sick world.

Back
Top Bottom