What's new

Israeli Officer Killed on Way to Seder in West Bank

You think this is funny being shot at while you are with your wife and children.... You inhuman piece of shit scum....

RIP to the Israeli oficer.
Yes but the problem is if they will keep killing and occupying Palestinians which they are doing for past 60 years they should not expect flowers in return

Last edited:
Yes but the problem is if they will keep Palestinians which they are doing for past 60 years they should not expect flowers in return
I think what you mean to say is "unlawful occupation of Palestine"

Yes but the problem is if they will keep Palestinians which they are doing for past 60 years they should not expect flowers in return
No it's not funny but he shouldn't have been there in the first place!

Opening fire on woman and children is only disgusting. Whoever did this were weak and cowards.

I won't even waste my spit on these sub-humans. Terrorist fvckers.

I can understand Fukuoak with all its dementia laughing at a man being killed in the presence of his wife and kid. I really cannot understand that mentality from the Pakistani members here. If this man was a soldier who was harassing the Palestinians, I would say he was responsible for his own harm. Simply rejoicing at his death because he is an Israeli or a Jew is sick and barbaric and indicative of people without any empathy in life.

Opening fire on woman and children is only disgusting. Whoever did this were weak and cowards.
You haven't face the same situation for consecutive past 60 years which Palestinians are facing if you would have been facing that than I would have asked you about morals and other things still mostly Palestinians stay with morals of war which Islam has told

I can understand Fukuoak with all its dementia laughing at a man being killed in the presence of his wife and kid. I really cannot understand that mentality from the Pakistani members here. If this man was a soldier who was harassing the Palestinians, I would say he was responsible for his own harm. Simply rejoicing at his death because he is an Israeli or a Jew is sick and barbaric and indicative of people without any empathy in life.
SO why don't you leave this forum? Cause you are sicker then anyone on this forum, thats why!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom