What's new

Israeli Officer Killed on Way to Seder in West Bank

I can understand Fukuoak with all its dementia laughing at a man being killed in the presence of his wife and kid. I really cannot understand that mentality from the Pakistani members here. If this man was a soldier who was harassing the Palestinians, I would say he was responsible for his own harm. Simply rejoicing at his death because he is an Israeli or a Jew is sick and barbaric and indicative of people without any empathy in life.

It is because of men like this that Palestine & Jerusalem has been occupied & the palestinin people killed and their homes stolen

You cannot mourn such criminals, they have no salavation

When israelis can use chemical bombs / atrocities on civilians they become fair game for anyone! You shall reap what you sow!

You haven't face the same situation for consecutive past 60 years which Palestinians are facing if you would have been facing that than I would have asked you about morals and other things still mostly Palestinians stay with morals of war which Islam has told

Bad example is not a example... having suffered hardships shouldn't make you cruel against innocent children. Opening fire on woman and children is just an act of terror.

It seems our view of Islam differs.

@Kaan please have a look at this thread... that's why most of the Turkish people are cautious against religious people.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is because of men like this that Palestine & Jerusalem has been occupied & the palestinin people killed and their homes stolen

You cannot mourn such criminals, they have no salavation

He is a police officer, not a soldier. He was off duty being accompanied by his family. Palestine is a sensitive issue but celebrating the death of an Israeli civilian simply because he is Israeli makes one a barbarian, not a sympathiser of the Palestinian cause

He is a police officer, not a soldier. He was off duty being accompanied by his family. Palestine is a sensitive issue but celebrating the death of an Israeli civilian simply because he is Israeli makes one a barbarian, not a sympathiser of the Palestinian cause

Thats just rubbish,,

In israel the entire state, its military, goverment and entire apparatus are involved in the occupation of Palestine, including the israeli population made up of Russians like Lieberman or Poles like Netenyahu, the entire population supports the land grab and are happy to live on stolen land and homes

Mourning for this agent of occupation would be like grieving parents mourning for the death of the man who raped and killed their daughter

Bad example is not a example... having suffered hardships shouldn't make you cruel against innocent children. Opening fire on woman and children is just an act of terror.

@Kaan please have a look at this thread... that's why most of the Turkish people are cautious against religious people.

Opening fire on one car has affected how many children???? occupying land, stealing homes, treating the palestinians like dirt has stolen the lives of millions of Palestinian children for over 50 years

I cant do anything outside of the turkish section.

Opening fire on one car has affected how many children???? occupying land, stealing homes, treating the palestinians like dirt has stolen the lives of millions of Palestinian children for over 50 years

That doesn't justify wrong.... you people are all weak and cowards.

I cant do anything outside of the turkish section.

No mate, you know you quote from Kuran sometimes and there is nothing wrong with it.

But you see some over-religious zealots here even abandoned their humanity. We don't defend Israels misdeeds.... fuckers killed 9 of my citizen but what wrong is wrong. you can't justify it....

I don't wanna repeat the same words over and over again.

I pity on the people who cheers over dead.... you are not my brothers in any means.

Last edited by a moderator:

who is this "we people" you talk of

The jews knew what they were getting into when the occupied Palestine.

They should have learnt from their past mistakes, the white europeans have been slaughtering them for centuries from the Romans to the Russian pogroms, eastern european pogroms, German holocaust, spanish inquisition to pogroms in france and England even.

Their history with muslims is actually much more positive, so at the end of yet another holocaust the jews decide to turn up in the middle east and screw over muslims????/

Why should our response to this intolerable injustice be to remain quiet..

No, the occupation of Palestine is not accetable, & it is the jews who have made their own beds and incurred so much hatred against them due to their actions and theft

No mate, you know you quote from Kuran sometimes and there is nothing wrong with it.

But you see some over-religious zealots here even abandoned their humanity. We don't defend Israels misdeeds.... fuckers killed 9 of my citizen but what wrong is wrong. you can't justify it....

I don't wanna repeat the same words over and over again.

I pity on the people who cheers over dead.... you are not my brothers in any means.
Well we should be sad that he died without iman but also we should take into account the whole political situation going on. Either way i dont get involved in the Palestinian issue much due to the various types of people involved. I just look forward to Turkey becoming a strong country in the future so that it can have alot of influence over this holy land problem. Right now what ever we say is just a waste of time in my opinion.

who is this "we people" you talk of

The jews knew what they were getting into when the occupied Palestine.

They should have learnt from their past mistakes, the white europeans have been slaughtering them for centuries from the Romans to the Russian pogroms, eastern european pogroms, German holocaust, spanish inquisition to pogroms in france and England even.

Their history with muslims is actually much more positive, so at the end of yet another holocaust the jews decide to turn up in the middle east and screw over muslims????/

Why should our response to this intolerable injustice be to remain quiet..

No, the occupation of Palestine is not accetable, & it is the jews who have made their own beds and incurred so much hatred against them due to their actions and theft

It your choice to do whatever you wanna do, not ours. We as Turkish people will never side with unjust. Try to do as your liking.

Thats just rubbish,,

In israel the entire state, its military, goverment and entire apparatus are involved in the occupation of Palestine, including the israeli population made up of Russians like Lieberman or Poles like Netenyahu, the entire population supports the land grab and are happy to live on stolen land and homes

Mourning for this agent of occupation would be like grieving parents mourning for the death of the man who raped and killed their daughter

So, a man living in Tel Aviv is "responsible" for the land grabs and suppressing the Palestinians? You do realise that there are Jews and Israelis who condemn and protest against the Israeli governments harsh actions against the Palestinians right ? Or are you just a blanket hater who condemns everybody as a race or religion or creed or nationality ? No point in taking this any further as @Kaan pointed out. It is just a waste of time

Well we should be sad that he died without iman but also we should take into account the whole political situation going on. Either way i dont get involved in the Palestinian issue much due to the various types of people involved. I just look forward to Turkey becoming a strong country in the future so that it can have alot of influence over this holy land problem. Right now what ever we say is just a waste of time in my opinion.

Mate, this not a man died sitation. An Israeli man gets killed while he was with his wife and 9 years old children (they got injured)... and some people in this forum cheering for this incident....

You know what, it's best for us to stay away from ME... animals will be animals.

Back
Top Bottom