What's new

Israeli airstrike kills two Iran-backed Hezbollah terrorists in Syria

Militants in Syria. Not the Syrian state itself. Assads to busy fighting Western backed rebels.

Don't think this changes anything.
Anyway, if they want to consider themselves separate from the Syrian State,
they need to start signing treaties if they want war to be fought according
to these treaties.

The Geneva Convention is only applicable between parties which both have signed the treaties.

Don't think this changes anything.
Anyway, if they want to consider themselves separate from the Syrian State,
they need to start signing treaties if they want war to be fought according
to these treaties.

The Geneva Convention is only applicable between parties which both have signed the treaties.
The Israelis want these extremist groups (FSA etc.) in power. They want to portray these countries under the rule of extremists that they are threatening Israel's existence. Then Israel will use there superior military power to take control of all these countries and ultimately the Oil in the gulf. As a result Israel will dramatically expand. That's what the Arab spring is for. Look at these nations. Once progressive with higher living standards than some of the emerging markets Russia, Brazil, India now reduced to this with the help of OPEN western backing. All these militant groups are create from the same groups, the West. After all they're the only ones that have the money to fund all these groups.

Once progressive with higher living standards than some of the emerging markets Russia, Brazil, India now reduced to this with the help of OPEN western backing. All these militant groups are create from the same groups, the West. After all they're the only ones that have the money to fund all these groups.

but the turk who started this thread won't like this logical text. :D

3 Druze NDF killed in the attack:

big.jpg

Good work. Any terror group who thinks it can near Israel should be annhilated. I dont understand why these people still haven't been able to come to their senses that they stand no chance at all against Israel. Just make peace with Israel and negotiate thats their best hope.

Well done @500 seems your drones are not that bad.

Nah....im kidding, i know Israel has the best drone tech in the world(world's largest drone exporter) . India and even Russia etc all depend on Israel for their drone tech.

Israel Is World's Largest Drones Exporter

Israel's Drones leading the War against Terror | Demotix.com

I'm always amazed by the achievements of such a 'small' country(one of the smallest by size and population in the middle east and even the world) . By the way, we also buy/bought high tech armed drones from Israel for our army. Arabs/middle easterners need to learn from Israel. :cheers:

Britain's Royal Air Force Considering Purchase of Israeli Unmanned Aerial Vehicle - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

VIDEO: Israel's Hermes 900 Unmanned Drone Purchased by Several Foreign Armies | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

Last edited:
The Israelis want these extremist groups (FSA etc.) in power. They want to portray these countries under the rule of extremists that they are threatening Israel's existence. Then Israel will use there superior military power to take control of all these countries and ultimately the Oil in the gulf. As a result Israel will dramatically expand. That's what the Arab spring is for. Look at these nations. Once progressive with higher living standards than some of the emerging markets Russia, Brazil, India now reduced to this with the help of OPEN western backing. All these militant groups are create from the same groups, the West. After all they're the only ones that have the money to fund all these groups.

"It is even possible that pigs may fly and that everyone will live happily ever after"
Douglas Adams

Seriously, why would Israel be interested in trying that?
Israel (the current government at least) wants peace within Internationally recognized borders
that includes a large part of the West Bank, without the Arab inhabitants of the West Bank.
Even that is not possible, so why would they try to chew an bite, 100 times larger than that?

The West, that is the people of the West, want el-Assad gone, because he is
a dictator responsible for massacres on his own people.

Politicians of the West may have other agendas, but already in the beginning
of the conflict it was clear that there were really not any kind of opposition
that the West would want to touch with a ten foot stick.

Which countries were progressive?

Libya, Syria, Iraq ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:...

There is no confirmed news or source that says any Hezbollah member has been killed, only 3 Syrian NDF members.

Israel doing its dirty job like the coward it is, trying to assassinate people from behind, while supporting Nusra and ISIS terrorists, which are basically on the other side of the same coin with Israel. They fit each other at best. Same ideology, different names.

The airstrike was in retaliation to rocket launching from Syria in Israeli territory. This is the just fate of any terrorist who attacks Israel. :guns:

IAF strikes in Syria, kills rocket launchers
In second round of strikes inside Syria, 4 men killed said to be responsible for rocket fire Thursday evening on Israel's north.

Yoav Zitun

Published: 08.21.15, 11:43 / Israel News
The Israel Air Force launched additional air strike in Syria Friday morning, targeting a vehicle in which 4 men were killed who were responsible for Thursday's rocket fire on the Golan Heights, a senior IDF officer told Ynet.

IAF strikes in Syria, kills rocket launchers - Israel News, Ynetnews

i guess that the only reason that Israel prefer the FSA in power is to cut Syrian help to Hezbollah, with more that 100,000 rockest they are big threat to us.
but remember "kul kalb biji yomo" ;)

Prove this . I'm interested in knowing your reasons completely .
Similarities,
1.They all kill innocent people.
2. Responsible for Unrest in the region.
3. Using religion for terrorist activities.
4. They all are involved in religious bigotry , responsible for sectarian violence.
5. Backward mentality people, Useless for progress and developent in the world.
IF I post here liveleakk and others videos of them then I will get ban for posting such intensive graphic contents.
I.e Hezbullah killing little Israeli boys , killing their soldiers,
taliban,ISIS,Alqaids beheading people.
Hezbullah using children for self defence.
They all are blackspot on the humanity and their presence is big threat for Peace.

"It is even possible that pigs may fly and that everyone will live happily ever after"
Douglas Adams

Seriously, why would Israel be interested in trying that?
Israel (the current government at least) wants peace within Internationally recognized borders
that includes a large part of the West Bank, without the Arab inhabitants of the West Bank.
Even that is not possible, so why would they try to chew an bite, 100 times larger than that?

The West, that is the people of the West, want el-Assad gone, because he is
a dictator responsible for massacres on his own people.

Politicians of the West may have other agendas, but already in the beginning
of the conflict it was clear that there were really not any kind of opposition
that the West would want to touch with a ten foot stick.

Which countries were progressive?

Libya, Syria, Iraq ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:...

I also laughed at libya, syria. Iraq being progressive.:rofl:

They were /are all ruled by dictators and they produce NOTHING AT ALL, that is competitive worldwide, apart from depending on oil and gas GOD gave them, extracted by western companies/technology. I dont really know what some members here think a ''progessive nation ' means. :lol:
Japan, S.Korea , China. and even Brazil etc are all progressive nations. :enjoy:

IAF strikes in Syria, kills rocket launchers
In second round of strikes inside Syria, 4 men killed said to be responsible for rocket fire Thursday evening on Israel's north.

Yoav Zitun

Published: 08.21.15, 11:43 / Israel News
The Israel Air Force launched additional air strike in Syria Friday morning, targeting a vehicle in which 4 men were killed who were responsible for Thursday's rocket fire on the Golan Heights, a senior IDF officer told Ynet.

IAF strikes in Syria, kills rocket launchers - Israel News, Ynetnews

Well done Israel. Send these terrorists to the nearest place to heaven where they can enjoy their virgins.
Good target practice for israel. :enjoy::cheers:

Similarities,
1.They all kill innocent people.
2. Responsible for Unrest in the region.
3. Using religion for terrorist activities.
4. They all are involved in religious bigotry , responsible for sectarian violence.
5. Backward mentality people, Useless for progress and developent in the world.
IF I post here liveleakk and others videos of them then I will get ban for posting such intensive graphic contents.
I.e Hezbullah killing little Israeli boys , killing their soldiers,
taliban,ISIS,Alqaids beheading people.
Hezbullah using children for self defence.
They all are blackspot on the humanity and their presence is big threat for Peace.

You seem exactly like those Secular and atheist Europeans that I always have similar conversations with .

Thanks for sharing your view , I prefer not to continue this as we have totally different views .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom