What's new

Israel PM for a military strike against Iran: report

It's irrelevant whether Iran has nuclear weapons, if Israel who has been in nearly as many wars as American in the last few decades has a nuclear programme then why should Iran not be allowed to. Iran has the right to defend itself.
Iran has a right to build bomb, Israel has a right to destroy that bomb.

You better do it then, before they made they long range air defence.
stop fooling yourself, you wont attack, if anyone attacks it will be america.

I am hardly fooling myself. All I pointed out that if Israel wants to attack apparently it can do it.

As for the will to attack, it will be Israel's last resort. However, I can promise you that Israel will do whatever it can to prevent Iran from developing nuclear bombs.

And of course it would be better that the US would do it.

A nuclear attack on Iran by Israel might draw in Pakistan. Israel should well consider the consequences before crossing that line.

Lol. Its better if you stay out of this. You have a lot to worry these days. Don't you love your country mate?

Israel has no such right, what planet you from? You're probably from the planet many many miles away called ZION !
We destroyed nuclear programs of Iraq and Syria. If there wil be need we will destroy Irans nuclear program as well.

We destroyed nuclear programs of Iraq and Syria. If there wil be need we will destroy Irans nuclear program as well.

And you guys tried to destroy Pakistan Program as well but you lost it ,,,,.... same can go for iran , you destroyed Iraqs and Syria Program in its early stages but for iran its already late ...... with Pakistan sitting next to it...

Iraq didn't have a nuclear programme remember, you zionists claimed they had to attack it and steal its oil reserves.

And you guys tried to destroy Pakistan Program as well
No we did not. Pakistan is not our concern at all.

Iraq didn't have a nuclear programme remember, you zionists claimed they had to attack it and steal its oil reserves.
Learn:

Osirak.jpg

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/iraq/facility/osiraq.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera

And you guys tried to destroy Pakistan Program as well but you lost it ,,,,.... same can go for iran , you destroyed Iraqs and Syria Program in its early stages but for iran its already late ...... with Pakistan sitting next to it...

Whatt? Pakistan will help Iram in such senario? why you guys think by your heart when it comes to International relations. Please some sane member explain me.

Attacked by all her neighbours you mean.

What like the suez war....or the Six-Day War?

Iran is, has and will sponsor terrorism as long as the Islamic Republic exists.

I dont recall Iran sponsoring any terrorism

They openly say the holocaust was made up, USA committed 9/11 on themselves,

and so do a lot of other people.

and openly call for Israel`s destruction.

The same way isreal calls for the destruction of the islamic republic of iran.......and considering you guys have already destroyed i nation am more inclined to back iran.

Do you see the aggressor here or just who you`ve been taught is the aggressor?

Why dont we ask a palestinian

You should first take care of yourself. Pakistan messing with Israel is just laughable. Doesn't make any sense.

And by the way they have better track record than Pakistan when it comes to war. Take care.

Back
Top Bottom