What's new

Israel PM for a military strike against Iran: report

Tough talk from a country that has never won a war, lost half their territory and is a safehaven for terrorists worldwide.
It was the threat of retaliation against India that made India decide to call it off.

Enough said ? now you may shut up !

I think if they attack Iran, it will be a an attack like the one they had on the Syrian and Iraqi nuclear reactors. They have the capabilities of attacking and flying over any near by country without being intercepted.... As for the test fires for the ballistic missiles, i think it will only be used if Iran responded to the Israeli attack.

that's a difference between a nuclear reactor for civil purpose
and a nuclear reactor for military purpose
facts as explained show it was clear it was not for military purpose

what you say "just personal opinions" are indeed the experts and especially the guy who made the complex (French) ;)

i understand your ocuntry is scared of any nuclear threat and doing its security
but i am just speaking about the facts
Yes, in the midde of bloody war Saddam decided to invest hundreds of millions into peaceful physics research. Saddam was a big lover of physics. Very persuasive. :lol:

What are you going to do about us ? bring it on cowards
Its Iran who is threatning Israel with destruction for 31 years but afraids to send a single soldier to fight Israel.

Your best and only ally Assad will soon be hanged. Next is your regime.

Yes, in the midde of bloody war Saddam decided to invest hundreds of millions into peaceful physics research. Saddam was a big lover of physics. Very persuasive. :lol:

Its Iran who is threatning Israel with destruction for 31 years but afraids to send a single soldier to fight Israel.

Your best and only ally Assad will soon be hanged. Next is your regime.

who is that girl in your avatar? is she your GF. she is hot. well done.
if she lives in israel then i make sure iran does not attack you, i will kill them all myself.

no one is immortal in this world.. everyone hAS its own time soon America times will come .. so as israel will....... once many decades ago germans and japanese have the same attitude but now...

a nuke armed country is more threat to israel than some countries with 10000000 missiles with conventional warheads

Hope u understood the logic...

Depends how many nukes that country has, besides no one will use a nuke again, unless ww3 breaks out. and you seem too sure that iran does not have a nuke, what makes you so sure?

Yes, in the midde of bloody war Saddam decided to invest hundreds of millions into peaceful physics research. Saddam was a big lover of physics. Very persuasive. :lol:.
hell no
the French governments wanted to sell him the modernity of nuclear plants
they did for Iran too
this is nothing to do with weapons , really nothing. the first step is really to have a modern state a modern energy supply

Saddam didn't need nuclear weapon he already had massive chemical weapons
and guess what? he didn't use againt you : he used against us: one of my uncle is dead by a chemical attack
he survived one year of terrible pain
thank you the world to have not cared about it .. thank you the world to forget who paid the high price there.
and again some countries still want to attack us.
and by the way, thanks to the german who gave saddam the chemical technology and russia for the massive selling to iraq

hell no
they did for Iran too
this is nothing to do with weapons , really nothing. the first step is really to have a modern state a modern energy supply

and guess what? he didn't use againt you : he used against us: one of my uncle is dead by a chemical attack
he survived one year of terrible pain
thank you the world to have not cared about it .. thank you the world to forget who paid the high price there.
and again some countries still want to attack us.
and by the way, thanks to the german who gave saddam the chemical technology and russia for the massive selling to iraq

May he rest in peace for all eternity.
also alot of my relatives had to go to war and my cousin massoud was taken asir and they almost killed him.
anyway Iran should never show a friendly attitude to the russian, they are bunch of dogs.

Depends how many nukes that country has, besides no one will use a nuke again, unless ww3 breaks out. and you seem too sure that iran does not have a nuke, what makes you so sure?

nuke is not like building a boat with wings and claim it as stealth flying boat....

U need mainly a super computer and lots of resources......

ANd if a country makes a claim it should have some weight..if u feel Iran has nukes and can make nukes in another 5-6 years and Iran can over power Israel in technology...Well,have fun....

hell no
they did for Iran too
According to Iraqis it was research reactor. Sounds logical, Saddam decided to invest hundreds of millions during the war into research. :lol:

Chemical weapons are joke compare to nuclear.

and guess what? he didn't use againt you : he used against us:
I know, we have nukes so he would not dare.

nuke is not like building a boat with wings and claim it as stealth flying boat....

U need mainly a super computer and lots of resources......

ANd if a country makes a claim it should have some weight..if u feel Iran has nukes and can make nukes in another 5-6 years and Iran can over power Israel in technology...Well,have fun....

Iran does have supercomputer, also iran could had got its hand on nukes from the black market, many nukes went missing after the collapse of Soviets and who know maybe Iran got a few. sso you're saying iran cannot make a nuke before 2017? what do i even bother replying to you.

Back
Top Bottom