What's new

Will Iran enter to the war against Israel?

If your ideology is to be terrified of Israel and not fire one missile at them, then we don't want it. Better keep it to yourself.
Do you still believe all Shias will be "forcefully converted back to Sunni or all your adult males should be executed"?

Just checking in case anyone thinks your recent posting history might be motivated by sectarianism. Not me, of course, but a more cynical individual might come to that conclusion - erroneously, of course!

Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 02.45.10.png

God is great.. Finally, they destroyed the column 🔥
Do you still believe this forum is "run by Shia's"? Do you still believe Iranians are "kafir people through and through"?

Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 02.45.18.png

God is great.. Finally, they destroyed the column 🔥

Waiting for the victory speech ✊

Honestly to be fair I forgot if you are Palestinian or not, it’s been awhile since ihave messaged you or even posted on this forum. Well to be fair Hezbollah is making token hits at least they’re giving more than just lip service, Houthis same(A for effort at least) but for all other Arab and Muslim nations same B.S.that comes out of their mouths,,, yes sorry Iranian leadership included I remember several weeks ago their finger was on a button saying an explosion was going to occur. Honestly Muslim unity is there just to many corrupt and weak leadership, yes i forgot to add turkey, Saudi Arabia uae Egypt Jordan let me add “Palestinian Authority” as well

Honestly to be fair I forgot if you are Palestinian or not, it’s been awhile since ihave messaged you or even posted on this forum. Well to be fair Hezbollah is making token hits at least they’re giving more than just lip service, Houthis same(A for effort at least) but for all other Arab and Muslim nations same B.S.that comes out of their mouths,,, yes sorry Iranian leadership included I remember several weeks ago their finger was on a button saying an explosion was going to occur. Honestly Muslim unity is there just to many corrupt and weak leadership, yes i forgot to add turkey, Saudi Arabia uae Egypt Jordan let me add “Palestinian Authority” as well
They're all frauds. But this Hezbollah frauds scream day and night about being leaders of the resistance against Israel. And they haven't even fired rockets at Israel. It's been Hamas in Lebanon and another Lebanese faction which did. Despite being enormously tiny factions. If Hezbollah fired rockets and remained vague about their intentions, Israel wouldn't be so emboldened to act this way in Gaza.

Instead this fraud Nasrallah made a speech essentially saying they won't do anything even if Hamas and Gaza are destoryed, giving Israel a greenlight similar to American and Arab greenlights to Israel.

If your ideology is to be terrified of Israel and not fire one missile at them, then we don't want it. Better keep it to yourself.
Don't ask me, ask them.

If they don't plan on directly getting involved, they have their reasons, maybe it's because of the nuclear weapons or because of the 45+ ships with 3 Carrier Strike groups from 3 countries that are in the region currently. Iran would have to fight at minimum 4 countries for your sake, so perhaps if they have some preparations to do or something they will do what they need to do on their own time.

You post a video about Nasrallah not getting involved directly (despite taking out dozens of IDF soldiers already), maybe it's because the overwhelming amount of Lebanese people that he is responsible for completely reject involvement. It's not hard to grasp, getting involved in Syria doesn't mean the destruction of Beirut. They'll get involved when they believe it will happen anyway, in the scenario where Hamas is under serious threat of destruction, they know they'll be next or events in the coming weeks will naturally escalate it.

This situation reminds me alot like the early days of WW1, it took months for it to evolve into the war it became. You will have to wait to see how it progresses.

They shouldn't. Sunnis that represent 85% or so muslims, appear to have the belief of no supreme muslim, divine authority in the form of a "Pope" style equivalent. This mechanism alone obviously makes Christian Nato want to cooperate with Sunnis, because it devalues the idea of a Muslim Pope, which Shia, has. The idea a prophet has direct descendents is something Christianity doesn't have. They prefer political leaders who think the divine authority is a "guidance" on the side, not supreme.

This means that sunnis have big favour from Nato to weaken the supreme divine Imam/ Shia Pope. The above is an impression of why Sunni seem to be sellouts. Nato devise to attack the supreme figure that is a pope style figure (Shia imam).

Isreal will not survive if all Syria, Iran & Egypt attack ? Ofcourse Isreal has option of nukes but than Isreal entering in another territory of unpredictable outcome for existence of Isreal itself?

and what do you think will happen if Israel doesn't think it will survive and it's existence come with end?

They would have nothing to lose and would use nukes. The Samson option as it's called

Use critical thinking skills and be realistic.

They're all frauds. But this Hezbollah frauds scream day and night about being leaders of the resistance against Israel. And they haven't even fired rockets at Israel. It's been Hamas in Lebanon and another Lebanese faction which did. Despite being enormously tiny factions. If Hezbollah fired rockets and remained vague about their intentions, Israel wouldn't be so emboldened to act this way in Gaza.

Instead this fraud Nasrallah made a speech essentially saying they won't do anything even if Hamas and Gaza are destoryed, giving Israel a greenlight similar to American and Arab greenlights to Israel.
After what the Isro-US alliance did to Gaza you can uderstand Hizbollah's reluctance can't you?

Last edited:
Again, this is bad because this is a bad command decision, not because it was Hawk v F-22 or F-22 vs F-4.

In case the entire MQ-1 plot is lost on you, The MQ-1/F-22 Chaser combo is to monitor and test Iranian GDS reaction, they are staying out of Iranian airspace and see how long or from where the interception will be. MQ-1 don't have sophisticated EW suite (It's too small for it), if this is a EW op, they would have flew the RC-135 or RC-130, so staying out over 12 nm of Iranian Territorial water is pointless for it, because they can see nothing and like one of those CCTV camera you saw in anywhere, they are monitoring the space and WAITING on something to happen. And that something is for Iran to detect them, and then intercept them.

Why? Because you can plot a radar interception path because they will know where suspected radar site will be, and when they detected it, they know where the interception is coming from, which mean the US will know the entire chain of interception when they did it. And that's WAY MORE important than knowing what Iranian radar can do, because you know the reaction time, approximate location of the radar, the command structure.

And the failure here is Iran being drawn to the bait unprepared. I mean first of all, anything flying single is very suspicious. And the fact that you flew 2 F-4 into the fray without knowing there is a tracker on the drone, that's alarming, because you let yourself getting into an disadvantage position. And tactically, if Iran were to set up the ships to check out the contact, they should have either 4 ships with 2 up front making contact and 2 staying behind out of sight, or if you send a 2 ship formation, you should have 1 up front and 1 staying behind, not both. Unless Iran deliberately want to show the US they are an idiot, this is both a tactical and operational mistake made by Iran.

The issue here is, yes, Iranian ADS probably did improve since 2013, but then there are 2 things you did not count on.

1.) US tactics/technologies would most likely also improve.
2.) There are no perfect defence in the world, I would say even NORAD can be penetrated if someone have the know how

Which mean at the end of the day, you can have the best Anti-Air Equipment in the world. It will all ended up counting to the person or people who operate it, and if Iran did not learn the 2013 lesson and chalk it off to "well, we don't have X,Y,Z back then" like you are saying here, then you will see another version of 2013 interception happen and you will again put yourself in the disadvantages.

And that is setting aside whether Iran do have the ability to look for US Stealth aircraft to begin with, which if it were to believe, only selected few countries have the capability to do that, EU, China, or even Russia (which is a strong maybe) and I seriously doubt Iran have enough technology-wise to detect and separate stealth.
wonder what is worse sending two plane built for detecting radar and air defense and one blown out of sky (interestingly the unmanned one) without they being able to detect a single air defense asset in area . or your air-force could not detect an years ago

and what do you think will happen if Israel doesn't think it will survive and it's existence come with end?

They would have nothing to lose and would use nukes. The Samson option as it's called

Use critical thinking skills and be realistic.
I agree with you.

wonder what is worse sending two plane built for detecting radar and air defense and one blown out of sky (interestingly the unmanned one) without they being able to detect a single air defense asset in area . or your air-force could not detect an years ago
What the hell are you talking about?

If the USAF wanted to map out Iranian coastal defence, they would have sent EW aircraft (Like RC-135, EP-3 or EC-130) because that way you actively trap the Electronic Signal, Radiation or and other parameters instead of depends on Iranian response, not saying the USAF had not done it, but this is NOT the mission of this MQ-1

Knowing the individual defense's location is one thing, knowing the entire chain is another, just because they send up a MQ-1 and waiting on your response does not mean they don't know shit, in fact, they send up 2 F-22 chasing it means they know where the threat come from, or at least this is going to expect contact.

Hamas won, Palastina liberated

Iran doesn't have to do anything anymore.
1700333923400.jpeg

This situation reminds me alot like the early days of WW1, it took months for it to evolve into the war it became. You will have to wait to see how it progresses.
Don't worry my friend, nothing of that sort is going to happen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom