What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

lol they have every right to blockade gaza u must be joking ? Isreal was made by west in 1948 and arabs livinging there was killed with west weapons and still doing. Were are most isreali jews from ? Poland, Russia and other EU countries why they just cant live in EU why move to ISreal and take homes of arabs ?
Because Europeans have killed the Jews in great numbers in the past.

Last edited:
our islam said if u see evil than u fight against it if u have not the capability than u consider it as bad in heart so if he considring than its mean its out of her hands he done his job n by the way for indian that he is role model here in pakistan..

If u thing pk cant fight with israel So, let me tell u a best example. Here it is
Pakistan Air Force (PAF) distroyed upto 5 Israeli Air Force Aircrafts, 3 in Arab Isael war & 2 in Yom Kippur war. Can you tell how much IAF damage PAF Aircraft? Answer is IAF even not scratch a single one..

i think erdogan is one brave man muslim countries have!!he has repeatedly condemned israel n did right in face of netanyahu last year over israels war crimes..i think israel intentionally picked this row..besides they are facing pressure over NPT deal..so they resorted to digression tactics....

total arieal encounter gose to 15 of Israel Air Force (IAF) and 0 of Pakistan Air Force (PAF). Pakistan is only country which just not fight with once super power USSR but defeat them and covert it into 20 new states

Mavi Marmara docked at Ashdod

500 activists on board will be arrested or deported.

The Mavi Marmara, docked at Ashdod on Monday evening and the process of removing the remaining activists has begun.

The Mavi Marmara is the Gaza flotilla ship on which deadly fighting took place, leading to the death of nine activists.

The 500 activists still on board the ship have been concentrated in its bows under guard by anti-terror Police and Navy soldiers. The activists will be asked to identify themselves after which they will be deported from Israel.

Internal Security Ministry Yitzhak Aharonowitz told Channel 10 news on Monday evening that "so far they have disembarked peacefully and no problems are expected in removing activists". He went on to say that "everyone will be checked by doctors and those who want to leave will be deported, those who don't want to will be arrested."

The soldiers who were beaten are being asked to identify the activists who attacked them and those activists are expected to be put on trial.

Those who refuse to identify will be arrested and sent to Be'er Sheva prison.

Many wounded activists have been sent to Hadassa where the hospital management reported many gun shot wounds. The hospitalized activists were under military police guard.

The remaining five ships docked at Ashdod as requested and have followed IDF instructions.

Mavi Marmara docked at Ashdod

If u thing pk cant fight with israel So, let me tell u a best example. Here it is
Pakistan Air Force (PAF) distroyed upto 5 Israeli Air Force Aircrafts, 3 in Arab Isael war & 2 in Yom Kippur war. Can you tell how much IAF damage PAF Aircraft? Answer is IAF even not scratch a single one..

still israel gol overwhelming victory in both the wars,why that hapened pakistan was also present among the band of boys

care to tell me how many time israel was in direct confrontation with pakistan,just sending some pilots among an entire fleet does not twist facts in ur favour,the point is that still israel outnumbered the arab nations in every sphere of conflict

Back
Top Bottom