IDF_Spokesperson_21_1_2008s_cropped_big.jpg

14s_cropped_big.jpg

6small_cropped_big.jpg

Gaza-2008-4.jpg

Israel_gaza_Conflict_08_t_09-12.jpg

031smallcroppedbigow0.jpg

4187zg3.jpg

4scroppedbigkr7.jpg

I wonder how many soldier,boats,tanks have been posted over and over aigan.
with 7m population no matter how advanced you get...
you wont survive a full scale war..

I wonder how many soldier,boats,tanks have been posted over and over aigan.
with 7m population no matter how advanced you get...
you wont survive a full scale war..

If to judge by the history Israel went through several full scale wars with odds against, Israel is still here and stronger than ever.
As i i said it to you before, prophecy given to the fools and you are full of it!

If to judge by the history Israel went through several full scale wars with odds against, Israel is still here and stronger than ever.
As i i said it to you before, prophecy given to the fools and you are full of it!

agreed that u survived the past but today the armys r different their weapons r as good as urs their traning is the same as urs but today if a war occurs it won be the same as in past .geographically israel is at a very wrong pos for a war it is surrounded and that as in the past have made it in a defender and IDF knows it well thus all the long range weapons but today (if the arab world united ever) u ll face an enemy much more organized and using the same tactics as u ie long range stand off war thus saying israel ll survive another war is not correct due to 100000000000000000000000000 reasons yes the may hold back but survival is dufficule more of a MAD theory at work (no offence to jews ,my quarell is with israel and the ideas on which it stands.)

agreed that u survived the past but today the armys r different their weapons r as good as urs their traning is the same as urs
On contrary, since fell of USSR gap has increased drastically.

geographically israel is at a very wrong pos
Our position is very good: at north we have a high ground on Golan heights, from east we have Jordan valey is impossible to pass by any large armor formations, from south we have a huge open Sinai desert where attacking force will be extremelly vulnerable to air force.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom