What's new

Israel Defense Forces

@500-

Are you nuts?

How can you post such pictures and information in a public forum!

These images should not be on the internet to begin with, much less on a forum like this!

Do you realize that you are giving out information that kills people!? Your information is going to kill Israeli soldiers. I am a combat soldier in miluim right now, and I find it despicable that you would endanger me and my comrades with your posts.

I request you take them down (edit them blank) and think before you post such stuff in the future.

Thermal image of MK3... WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!? It's because of people like that we were back-stabbed in 2006. Hezbollah know how to keep their mouth shut unlike you. You should be ashamed of yourself.
All I post here is from public sources and were posted on other forums before. Besides artishok sight is not a secret for anyone today. I served myself and I would never post anything clasified and what could endanger our soldiers.

All I post here is from public sources and were posted on other forums before. Besides artishok sight is not a secret for anyone today. I served myself and I would never post anything clasified and what could endanger our soldiers.

I, and many others, would disagree with you.

I don't care that someone else was also an idiot and posted something he shouldn't have, but you spreading it is equally irresponsible. You should know that you can go to jail for most of the pictures you posted, I've seen it done.

See the thing is, you are not the one to judge what is classified or not. And just so you know, any photos of sniper equipment, camo equipment or more than two tanks together is forbidden and is a court-martial offense which you can go to jail for. Posting the inside of tanks yet and their thermal signatures...

Do the responsible thing and take down the pictures you posted. Also tell the original posters to take down the photos as well. The last thing you want is for the censorship military police to find this thread and for you to get in trouble if nothing else.

Here, I will give you an example as well to show the problem.

Google: Hezbollah sniper camo

Now google: Israeli sniper camo

See the problem? One group knows how to keep their mouth shut.

I don't care that someone else was also an idiot and posted something he shouldn't have, but you spreading it is equally irresponsible. You should know that you can go to jail for most of the pictures you posted, I've seen it done.

See the thing is, you are not the one to judge what is classified or not. And just so you know, any photos of sniper equipment, camo equipment or more than two tanks together is forbidden and is a court-martial offense which you can go to jail for. Posting the inside of tanks yet and their thermal signatures...

Do the responsible thing and take down the pictures you posted. Also tell the original posters to take down the photos as well. The last thing you want is for the censorship military police to find this thread and for you to get in trouble if nothing else.

Take a pill, all photos are in open domain, period! the "enemy" wouldn't find it hard to search for photos and find them in OPEN DOMAIN.

These pics are circulating for years. By the way, I know on youtube some OPSEC sensitive videos (like video inside tank standing in night ambush) which I did not see on forums so I dont post them.

Dedicated to John685 :cheers:

3scroppedbig11.jpg

4scroppedbig11.jpg

66907.jpg

big8893scroppedbig.jpg

castlead5.jpg

mepor21.jpg

79740006.jpg

Take a pill, all photos are in open domain, period! the "enemy" wouldn't find it hard to search for photos and find them in OPEN DOMAIN.

And spreading them more making them easier to find is any better?

Your level of disregard for the soldiers that will be hurt by this information is disgusting. With people like you and "500" (along with the fools who upload such photos), who needs spies?

google thermal images of tank you will find those images though not in large numbers
and as per camo is concerned just wiki camo you will find a list of all countries

who needs a spy when wiki is there and stop jumping on them now
List of camouflage patterns - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

google thermal images of tank you will find those images though not in large numbers
and as per camo is concerned just wiki camo you will find a list of all countries

The Wiki thread has no info on modern IDF camo, thank god for that small thing at least.

And what fools like "500" and "Archdemon" don't realize is how such camo is only good if the enemy isn't used to seeing it. Once you sufficiently recognize a certain camo pattern, it becomes more of a headache than a positive for the user.

Like I said, find me several modern images showing Hezbollah sniper camo and positions.

I am sick of these backstabbers. I remember once having a jobnick (non-combat) talk about on the phone where I was going for an ambush since he saw it on the map and wanted to feel important, next day when I went to the ambush I had mortars fall unto my exact position; we were lucky to get out alive. At least in that case we caught the leaker and... well you get the picture.

Stop being know-it-alls and take responsibility, stop posting and delete your previous posts.

Wonderful:

1)- M109?
2)- Challenger 2
3)- M1A2

None of them Israeli (except maybe M109?). The standing orders in the IDF is that it is forbidden to take any unauthorized pictures of any military equipment. And no one can say that they don't know about it since they sign a paper confirming that they will not do so.

Two wrongs don't make one right.

Anyways, the military police have been informed about this thread and our two friends. I'll let them do the cleaning up. I will just say one last thing to "500"; if you really did serve, then you are a disgrace to the uniform and to the men and women it represents.

Wonderful:

1)- M109?
2)- Challenger 2
3)- M1A2

None of them Israeli (except maybe M109?). The standing orders in the IDF is that it is forbidden to take any unauthorized pictures of any military equipment. And no one can say that they don't know about it since they sign a paper confirming that they will not do so.

Two wrongs don't make one right.

Anyways, the military police have been informed about this thread and our two friends. I'll let them do the cleaning up. I will just say one last thing to "500"; if you really did serve, then you are a disgrace to the uniform and to the men and women it represents.

ease it up brother :cheers:

ease it up brother :cheers:

I can be easy on many things. But I draw a hard line where people would endanger other people, goes double for their arrogance. If she was under my command I would have her thrown in jail for a year and then dishonorably discharged with no pay, and that would be lenient.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom