What's new

Israel Defense Forces

unfortunatley to Muslim world they look deadly hope saudis learn from israel saudis keep buying billions of dollars but israelis buying and making with TOT and hope saudis also buy good systems for navy and army make army corner stone of its defence more than airforce first come army than airforce hope saudi Army get what it deserves

29dec2008uyeezsqn9.jpg

30dec2008kkklqy5.jpg

1000xmd5.jpg

2jan2009zzb4.jpg

dscf1731cc6.jpg

06026wv3.jpg

1000xre9.jpg

man ... can Indians come and serve in IDF?I tried in Indian army but got rejected...got into IIT though...

man ... can Indians come and serve in IDF?I tried in Indian army but got rejected...got into IIT though...
what for, it is better not to fight, preferably to study and than engineer war machines for others to fight with :)

Last edited:
what for, it is preferable to study than make war

I always wanted to serve in army it helps in discipline and thinking on feet,team skills as well as leadership skills.I figure i can still try for Indian territorial army though

Last edited:
2000 - there was not any war then.

2006 - Hezbollah attacked Israel. Israel retaliated killing 500-600 Hezbollah men and destroying or capturing all its facasilities. Since then Hezbollah does not dare to fire a single bullet towards Israel.

2009 - Hamas refused to continue cease fire and launched rocket barrages at Israeli towns. They called it "oil stain operation". Israel retaliated killing some 800 Hamas members and other militants. Hamas agreed to keep cease fire.

Wish Arabs more victories like that.

Yes u ar write why should (israel) lie ,
they never lie,
who can dear to say that.

G.W.Busch said that (israel)won the 2006 war.(not the terrorist)Hezbollah.

But i can not understand?,

with all ur American hardware & all the training &......

u (Zionist) could not stand, i think the vino-grad report said 1500 to 2000 Hezbollah fighter's for 33 day's!!!.

u had how much 4 or 5 division's(40,000 best of the best troop's most professional solder's in the world & ......)
ur troop's didn't manage to go in side Bint jebail village which was few meter's away from the boarder!!!.
all ur army was trying was to pass around the Hezbollah position's (not entering them).

yes in 2000 there was no war but to runaway from Lebanon.After 18 Year's of occupation.

yes in 2006 The so called might Israeli army destroyed the terrorist group (Hezbollah) & rescued the 2 israeli prisoner & stopped the rocket attack's from Lebanon.
All the objective of the war achieved mission accomplished?!!.

yes the same in 2009 war against Gaza,
stopping the rocket attack's,
rescuing the israeli army prisoner,
destroying Hamas Gov & other resistance movement's,

No one should daunt that isreali army never lie's?!!!:hitwall:

Last edited:
Yes, Hebrew "Namer" and Arabic "Namir" have same root: N-M-R

I dont know, since last later is different. There is another word in Hebrew "Ra'ad", wich means "tremble", probably related to Arabic "Ra'ad".

Basicaly Hebrew and Arabic are related to each other like English to German. There are many common words, here numbers for example:

---- Hebrew --- Arabic
1 --- ehad ---- wahad
2 -- shtaim --- tnin
3 -- shalosh -- talate
4 --- arb'a ---- arba'a
5 --- hamesh -- hamse
6 --- shesh ---- site
7 --- shev'a --- sab'a
8 -- shmone -- tamanye
9 -- tesh'a ----- tis'a
10 - eser ----- ashara

Because Both the Arab's & Jew's (not the Zionist) ar sons of Sam.

Yes u ar write why should (israel) lie ,
they never lie,
who can dear to say that.

G.W.Busch said that (israel)won the 2006 war.(not the terrorist)Hezbollah.

But i can not understand?,

with all ur American hardware & all the training &......

u (Zionist) could not stand, i think the vino-grad report said 1500 to 2000 Hezbollah fighter's for 33 day's!!!.

u had how much 4 or 5 division's(40,000 best of the best troop's most professional solder's in the world & ......)
ur troop's didn't manage to go in side Bint jebail village which was few meter's away from the boarder!!!.
all ur army was trying was to pass around the Hezbollah position's (not entering them).

yes in 2000 there was no war but to runaway from Lebanon.After 18 Year's of occupation.

yes in 2006 The so called might Israeli army destroyed the terrorist group (Hezbollah) & rescued the 2 israeli prisoner & stopped the rocket attack's from Lebanon.

No one should daunt that isreali army never lie's?!!!
----------->:hitwall:

That actually might be the reason why you so dumb, advise to you try gradually to decrease collisions of your skull with solid objects, you will not retain your intelligence back but at least stop the decline.

:rolleyes1:

Vinograd did not say that. Both sides were mobilizing forces. Israel used first only several thousands then about 10,000 and only in last two days were used 40,000. Similary Hezbollah grew mobilized from some 1500-2000 in first days to some 10,000 in last days.

Bint Jbeil is not a village and its not few meters away from the border. What happened there is just clash between one IDF company and company of Hezbollah. Israel never used there any large forces.

Plenty of villages were entered and captured.

Israel never planed to stay in Lebanon. Israel entered and left Lebanon several times before. Infact Israel signed pulout agreement with Lebanon already in 1983, but this agreement was foiled by pro Syrian camp. During pullout in 200 dozen Hezbollah fighters were killed with zero casualties from Israel.

Lebanese army took control of South, strong international force stationed there. All bunkers near the border were destroyed. Hezbollah does not dare to fire a single bullet towards Israel since then.

Everything Israel wanted is to force Hamas to extend cease fire. Thats what happened.

Back
Top Bottom