What's new

Greece, Israel boost defense industry links

How many accounts do I have so far? Care to elaborate? Am I logging in from China? And Pakistan? And Egypt? And Turkey? And Germany? And Britain?

HULUSI AKAR : MAVI VATAN

YASAR GULER : GOK VATAN

When Yaşar Güler said today, "We will protect our rights and interests in our Blue and Sky Homeland," the Greek media said, "Turkiye will expand its airspace and FIR line to the Blue Homeland "
1691760198387.png

HULUSI AKAR : MAVI VATAN

YASAR GULER : GOK VATAN

When Yaşar Güler said today, "We will protect our rights and interests in our Blue and Sky Homeland," the Greek media said, "Turkiye will expand its airspace and FIR line to the Blue Homeland "
View attachment 945300
What the f does this have to do with my post?

Electronic Warfare technology = Jewel in the Crown

And Top Countries in EW Technology
USA , Russia , Turkiye , Israel , The UK , France

Turkiye and Israel are only real military powers in the Eastern Mediterranean
Greece and Egypt only can dream about these technologies

Next gen Radar Electrronic Warfare Systems

Russia : Krasukha-4
Turkiye : REDET-II
Israel : SCORPIUS

Krasukha-4 - Russia
View attachment 945178

SCORPIUS-Israel
View attachment 945179

REDET-2 Turkiye
View attachment 945180

Airborne version of land based REDET-2 Radar Electronic Warfare System
The HAVA SOJ to detect, identify , deceive and blind enemy communication systems and Radars (air defense, early warning, etc )

to jam and paralyze enemy Radars from 400 km away
View attachment 945190
View attachment 945191

EW-Jamming Pod .. Israel
View attachment 945185

EW-Jamming Pod .. Turkiye
View attachment 945188
View attachment 945189

Israel can not give SCORPIUS EW System to Greece

Israel can give only DRONE DOME to Greece
The system provides rapid defense against small Drones
View attachment 945193
thanks ustad

Turkish main strength is massive UAV fleet
Greek will have to focus on counter UAV technologies (indeginously or by importing)
Russians have proved that UAVs are highly susceptible to EW jamming & Israel is very capable state when it comes to EW and related communication jamming technologies.
In addition the Israeli Iron Beam should be deployed over the next year or so (https://pdf.defence.pk/threads/israel-to-have-partial-laser-defences-by-next-year.774505/). Presumably after that, friends of Israel and the USA will be in line to purchase such systems. The threat from UAVs might not be quite the same after that.

If you're making fun of Jews,then you must be at least naive. Either naive or heavily biased. Throughout history,they have defeated their enemies in numerous times. Like all,they've had crushing defeats as well. If Jews were not ingenious as a people,then you wouldn't be hearing of Jewish communities thriving economically everywhere throught history and you wouldn't be hearing of Jews being top in sciences,arts,economics,military and generally almost all aspects of modern life.

They wouldn't be making so many movies,they wouldn't be having so many producers,they wouldn't be owning so much media,they wouldn't be having so many doctors,scientists,authors and they wouldn't be holding so much power internationally. You have to wonder why Muslims have such lack of influence and power,unless they are filthy rich with oil and gas (and even then have limited success at lobbying),while the Jews you consider as not "brave" or "ingenious",have more influence for a tiny nation with a scattered diaspora.

I want to believe that,but the source of this news was the same guy who wrote the article above. The news of Greece and Israel "boosting defence industry" exaggerates a lot. We could have bought Israeli AA systems,Trophy for the tanks,Scorpius and various radars,we could have bought more equipment from them,but all we do is have some exercises together and in Cyprus now and then,wait for the SPIKE NLOS,dream of Spice and Rampage and that's it...
Oh my o my
You are more jewsish than most Jews.
What great battles did they win historically?

Why do u home the fact that you are a jew? But you have done this throughout your history haven't you

Read the Old Testament and find out.

For the more recent ones:

View attachment 952171

Oh maybe you want a full list? Let's see if you'll sit down and read it or just ignore it and troll:

There. Educate yourself a bit.
Looool u mean nothing b4 the nazi state of Israel which used American British and fresmch troops and weapons and sat intel to defeat poorly equipped and trained arabs.

Why are u ashamed to admit you are a nazi jew

Enemies of Islam gather plot and plan.

We are sleeping and dreaming of hoorienes
Is Israel an enemy of Islam? UAE is already a part of I2U2 and Saudi Arabia and Egypt might join the group soon.

Looool u mean nothing b4 the nazi state of Israel which used American British and fresmch troops and weapons and sat intel to defeat poorly equipped and trained arabs.

The Israelis crushed the same Egyptians who had humiliated Britain and France in the Suez crisis. The Arabs were hardly poorly equipped. They had the latest Soviet weapons.

I'm trying to understand why you're pushing it again,to get yourself banned,to get me banned maybe,to start a fight anyway.

You keep calling me a "nazi jew". In other forums,that would have earned you a permanent ban. But @waz and @LeGenD give many chances. But you insist on this name-calling that makes no sense actually,since I'm neither nazi nor jew.

Now,you have no idea of history and let alone military history. As you've previously shown in other instances.

I strongly suggest that you take a break and read about the Arab-Israeli War of 1948,1967,1973 and everything else.

Second,you completely ignored me when I told you to check the Old Testament for battles of the Israelites.

So there you are,if you're not trolling,but also trying to have a discussion,check this out:

They also had various succesful revolts such as the Maccabean Revolt and various victorious battles against the Romans during the Jewish-Roman Wars.

Go learn some history instead of standing all day and spamming "haha nazi jew,nazi jew,haha you are all fascist nazi jews".
With such brains,all you could do migrate to Western countries and complain from there,while giving your tax money to those you blame of support the "nazi jews".

I'm trying to understand why you're pushing it again,to get yourself banned,to get me banned maybe,to start a fight anyway.

You keep calling me a "nazi jew". In other forums,that would have earned you a permanent ban. But @waz and @LeGenD give many chances. But you insist on this name-calling that makes no sense actually,since I'm neither nazi nor jew.

Now,you have no idea of history and let alone military history. As you've previously shown in other instances.

I strongly suggest that you take a break and read about the Arab-Israeli War of 1948,1967,1973 and everything else.

Second,you completely ignored me when I told you to check the Old Testament for battles of the Israelites.

So there you are,if you're not trolling,but also trying to have a discussion,check this out:

They also had various succesful revolts such as the Maccabean Revolt and various victorious battles against the Romans during the Jewish-Roman Wars.

Go learn some history instead of standing all day and spamming "haha nazi jew,nazi jew,haha you are all fascist nazi jews".
With such brains,all you could do migrate to Western countries and complain from there,while giving your tax money to those you blame of support the "nazi jews".
Ahhh so cute...the innocent Greek.

You start all this when you unreservedly support the facists of Israel at every juncture. I just point it out. You are ashamed to admit what we all know.
You support Israel more that even the reisdent facists here. So when you mention @waz and @LeGenD they know exactly how you rub people up the wrong way and then play the victim. I am surprised you haven't used your trump victim card....antisemitism.

Greece, Israel boost defense industry links​

Greece, Israel boost defense industry links

[Greek Embassy]
Vassilis Nedos
08.08.2023 • 08:20
Greece and Israel are expected to soon proceed with the institutionalization of a framework that will allow cooperation in the sensitive and critical sector of research and development (R&D) in the defense industry.

To this end, Greek Defense Minister Nikos Dendias visited Tel Aviv on Monday and met with his counterpart Yoav Gallant.
The meeting, which took place in an excellent atmosphere and confirmed the two countries’ understanding of both broader and more specific issues concerning the situation in the wider region, included an extensive discussion on how defense relations can become a driving force for economic exchanges between Greece and Israel.
The cooperation between Greece, Israel and the Republic of Cyprus in the area of defense is evident in the web of drills and joint training, touching the entire armed forces. The level of collaboration is even higher between Jerusalem and Nicosia, with Cyprus serving as a venue for Israel’s land troops to conduct large-scale exercises.
ADVERTISEMENT

With regard to arms, the file for the supply of Rampage long-range missiles and Spice guided munitions with an advanced data link from Israel is ready to be forwarded. However, the integration of Israeli systems into the Greek arsenal is already quite extensive and concerns mainly state-of-the-art weapons.
These include the leased Heron UAVs, which operate from Skyros and offer operational coverage of Greek territory.
Discussions have already been held with the Israelis on the possibility of purchasing them after the expiry of the lease. Since last summer, UAV countermeasure systems have been installed on some islands of the east Aegean, while the contract for the supply of fifth- and sixth-generation Spike NLOS missiles for land army vehicles, Apache helicopters and naval gunboats with anti-tank capabilities and a range of 32 to 50 kilometers is progressing.

Meanwhile the Turks and Iranians want to fight each other.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom