What's new

Israel, Azerbaijan, Islam & Iran: Your thoughts and reactions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Revojam. That was most enlightening.

So mullas tried a takeover? When? How long ago was this?

Iranians dont like Azerbaijan because Aliyev family refused to iranian mullahs to take over their country via most dangerous proxy islam(looks at protestors they are holding iranian mullahs photos its so obsivious their intent) , Aliyev deported to some iranian agents and make it harder for iranians to enter Azerbaijan after that iran started to threathen Azerbaijan.At same time iran loves take armenia's side in every possible way , for gods sake why should Azerbaijan be kind againt iran when they are clearly lovers of their archenemy?
First of all,it's none of your business whose side Iran takes.
Secondly,no one expects love from Azerbaijan,no one even needs it,they should just stop big mouthing about Iran.
Aliyev-republic is a client state,only a proxy.No one wants to take over Azerbaijan,to please stop this nonsense conspiracy theories.
In this case, yes.
The exact opposite,in this case,some ignorant Turkish members always start flaming the topic.get your facts right.You can take a look at topics who were derailed and troll-zoned,then you will understand who always starts.

Thanks Revojam. That was most enlightening.

So mullas tried a takeover? When? How long ago was this?
Don't believe everything you hear,look for reliable evidence.Iran never tried to take over Azerbaijan,but there are some Pan-Turk elements in republic of Azerbaijan,always big mouthing about Iran and promoting separatism and ethnic flaming.They are acting way more than their size.However,recently,they have acted more sane.

I read an article some 15 years ago that there were proposals of Azerbaijan merger with Iran after the breakup of Soviet Union. Can someone put a light on that.

First of all,it's none of your business whose side Iran takes.
Secondly,no one expects love from Azerbaijan,no one even needs it,they should just stop big mouthing about Iran.
Aliyev-republic is a client state,only a proxy.No one wants to take over Azerbaijan,to please stop this nonsense conspiracy theories.

:facepalm:

The exact opposite,in this case,some ignorant Turkish members always start flaming the topic.get your facts right.You can take a look at topics who were derailed and troll-zoned,then you will understand who always starts.

This very thread is for flame, and some of the posts in it which you also thanked...
What i'm trying to say is this thread has potential to turn into a flame war and Turks are not going to be the one who started it.

:facepalm:

This very thread is for flame, and some of the posts in it which you also thanked...
What i'm trying to say is this thread has potential to turn into a flame war and Turks are not going to be the one who started it.
Having the potential is different with thread who are created with purpose of flaming.It's just an analysis,did you see anyone here insulting Turks?

If its fits to their interests, Azerbaijan can improve their relationship with Israel whats wrong with ? its their own issue, none of your business.

For the the identity of Azeris, please speak for yourself, don't try to enchant facts.

Era

Most of the troll threads started like this, other threads were also not insulting Iranians but had the potential to be flame wars.

Having the potential is different with thread who are created with purpose of flaming.It's just an analysis,did you see anyone here insulting Turks?

Oh, believe me, i can make Iranians here very mad without insulting them...

Can't you see? it already started. I'm out of there. Have fun.

Don't believe everything you hear,look for reliable evidence.Iran never tried to take over Azerbaijan,but there are some Pan-Turk elements in republic of Azerbaijan,always big mouthing about Iran and promoting separatism and ethnic flaming.They are acting way more than their size.However,recently,they have acted more sane.

I'm looking to both of you (Irani and Turk) for that. That's the great part of an international forum.

I'm sure by now you must be stuffed to the gills with what the India Pakistan thing is all about.

Well, some of us are really clueless when we see you guys fighting.

So we really want a background - from both sides - so we can understand what's going on at least, if not participate.

P.S. What "seperatism" do you refer to? The Rep. of Azerbaijan/Turk side supporting Iranian Azeris from breaking away (Tabriz?) - another breakaway insurgency, this time not Soviet engineered but Turk and Israel and Rep. of Azerbaijan supported?

If its fits to their interests, Azerbaijan can improve their relationship with Israel whats wrong with ? its their own issue, none of your business.

Targon, how does Azeri oil reach Israel?

I read an article some 15 years ago that there were proposals of Azerbaijan merger with Iran after the breakup of Soviet Union. Can someone put a light on that.

No, now it's too late. Azerbaijan (country) nowadays have a strong Caucasian identity, with a large Iranian influence though, and I can respect that. I don't have a problem with Azerbaijan as a independent country. Was (or is) Azerbaijan part of the Greater Iran cultural sphere? Yes, but that don't mean that we should reemerge Azerbaijan with Iran. The days of countries forming is long gone.

Not really no.

Neither are the days of countries breaking up.

I expect a independent Kurdish state in the future, but I don't expect anything (big) else happen in the region or elsewhere.

No, now it's too late. Azerbaijan (country) nowadays have a strong Caucasian identity, with a large Iranian influence though, and I can respect that. I don't have a problem with Azerbaijan as a independent country. Was (or is) Azerbaijan part of the Greater Iran cultural sphere? Yes, but that don't mean that we should reemerge Azerbaijan with Iran. The days of countries forming is long gone.

The former Soviet Republic of Moldova(Moldavia) where people are ethnic Romanians also seems divided over the issue of remerger with Romania. There are pro-merger and anti-merger political parties in Moldova.

Oh, believe me, i can make Iranians here very mad without insulting them...

Can't you see? it already started. I'm out of there. Have fun.
Don't you think you started it?Look at your first post on this thread.
You are right,you have a very good skill in trolling and derailing topics.Bravo.

Most of the troll threads started like this, other threads were also not insulting Iranians but had the potential to be flame wars.
Yes I agree,at least in this thread,I hope you see who started first.
He could come here,talk about thread,oppose with it, but this:
Yet, some Iranians here are not aware the fact that these fightings are senseless, needless and endless but they keep bringing the same sht over and over again.
You can judge yourself.
whoever's fault it it,let's not go off-topic more than this.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom