What's new

Israel, Azerbaijan, Islam & Iran: Your thoughts and reactions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabriz Azari

BANNED
Reaction score
Israel, Azerbaijan, Islam & Iran: Please give your thoughts and reactions.

Screen_shot_2012-08-08_at_1_05_56_AM.png
[/IMG]

By the way: the man in the top right picture with the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan is Israeli Diamond Merchant Lev Leviyev. To find out who Leviyev is, watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMPzVKUttCY

It is Azerbaijan's internal matter, whom they r friends with and whom they ar enot. And there is nothing wrong with recognizing Israel, Pakistan should recognize it too. How many times Arabs supported us in any cause? :azn:

Can someone give us a concise gist version of what issues Iran and Azerbaijan have with each other?

Without flaming of course.

I know Azerbaijan-Armenia masla .... just not this.

Can someone give us a concise gist version of what issues Iran and Azerbaijan have with each other?
Without flaming of course. I know Azerbaijan-Armenia masla .... just not this.

1. Today there exist 2 Azerbaijans: The original one which is an ancient Province of Iran more than 2,000 years old, and the newly created one called "The Republic of Azerbaijan."

2. Russia seized Iran's northern province about 150 years ago and under Stalin the USSR decided to call that annexed land "Azerbaian" also. Stalin did this under the pretext of "reuniting" these lands, so he could come back and seize more Iranian territory. He tried, and it didn't work: We kicked the USSR troops out of Tabriz.

3. Fearing Iran's ties to the annexed province, Stalin forbid the Persian language in the land he took (Rep. of Azerb.) and starting manufacturing a 'Turkic' identity. (Azaris are bilingual: we speak both Persian and Turkic, the Persian is very old and the Turkic is very new.) He severely punished people that disobeyed and implemented state-run indoctrination programs ("Stalin was the father of many nations," historians often write).

4. The USSR collapses approximately 25- 30 years ago and The Rep. of Azerbaijan breaks away from Russia and the people that come into power in the Rep. of Azerbaijan realize that they can continue to play these language/ethnicity games to cause a separation between the people while they load up their bank accounts with revenue from the oil and gas in the Caspian. Israel starts to help them, and the Rep. of Azerbaijan supplies about 25-30% of Israel's oil while cultivating a bad relationship between Iran and the Rep. of Azerbaijan. To promote this grandiose farce they hire bloggers to spam their absurd propaganda all over the place.

In a nutshell that's the issue.

So now the corrupt Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan (with its billions in oil money) and their Israeli chums pay people to spam garbage like this below:

screen-shot-2012-06-03-at-9-57-23-pm.png

And they don't like for their citizens to see real maps and facts:

screen-shot-2012-06-03-at-9-16-06-pm.png

screen-shot-2012-06-21-at-9-12-26-pm.png

Thanks bro - that was most helpful!

So you are part of the "ancient" Azerbaijan, Tabriz, which is still part of modern Iran, and you speak Persian and Turkish both?

So your relationship with those part of modern Rep. of Azerbaijan would be something like that of the Pashtuns of modern Afghanistan with their Pashtun brothers across the Durand Line in Pakistan? Love-Hate type?

With the rest of Iran and Iranians looking at you with slight wariness as to where your loyalties actually lie?

How does Azerbaijan physically get its oil to Israel man ?

Thanks bro - that was most helpful!

So you are part of the "ancient" Azerbaijan, Tabriz, which is still part of modern Iran, and you speak Persian and Turkish both?

So your relationship with those part of modern Rep. of Azerbaijan would be something like that of the Pashtuns of modern Afghanistan with their Pashtun brothers across the Durand Line in Pakistan? Love-Hate type?

With the rest of Iran and Iranians looking at you with slight wariness as to where your loyalties actually lie?

How does Azerbaijan physically get its oil to Israel man ?

I have seen here the most of the time, Iranians and Turks fighting over the identity of Azeri people. Turks saying Azeris are Turkic while Iranians saying they are Iranian people.

I have seen here the most of the time, Iranians and Turks fighting over the identity of Azeri people. Turks saying Azeris are Turkic while Iranians saying they are Iranian people.

I agree. Also the Turks accusing the Iranians of treating the Azeris as their house niggers.

What do the Azeris of the modern state of the Rep. of Azerbaijan believe?

Not the leaders with vested interests - but the common people?

Also, Azerbaijan is Shia. So is Iran. Both were also originally Zoroastrian.

Turkey is neither.

Yet, some Iranians here are not aware the fact that these fightings are senseless, needless and endless but they keep bringing the same sht over and over again.

I agree. Also the Turks accusing the Iranians of treating the Azeris as their house niggers.

What do the Azeris of the modern state of the Rep. of Azerbaijan believe?

Not the leaders with vested interests - but the common people?

Also, Azerbaijan is Shia. So is Iran. Both were also originally Zoroastrian.

Turkey is neither.

They are Russianized a lot, all Azeris of Azerbaijan has their name ending with "-ov" just like Russians. Before 1990 they used Cyrillic script for Azeri language but after the breakup of USSR, they chose "Turkish Roman Script" for their language.

Yet, some Iranians here are not aware the fact that these fightings are senseless, needless and endless but they keep bringing the same sht over and over again.
Only Iranian are not aware of this?
You guys are unbelievable.All these senseless wars about Iranian/Turks origins,race and other bs always starts by some Azerbaijani/Turkish member,not Iranians.
Want example?Look at posts of ASQ-1918,Ottoman-Turk,Grand-Vizier (probably the same guy).One other gut who I don't remember his ID very well,something like Alienoz_tr if I'm right.

Iranians dont like Azerbaijan because Aliyev family refused to iranian mullahs to take over their country via most dangerous proxy islam(looks at protestors they are holding iranian mullahs photos their intens are so obsivious) , Aliyev deported to some iranian agents and make it harder for iranians to enter Azerbaijan after that iran started to threathen Azerbaijan.At same time iran loves take Armenia's side in every possible way , for gods sake why should Azerbaijan be kind againt iran when they are clearly lovers of their archenemy? Hang around armenian forums see friendship level of iranians and armenians , see how many armenians constantly visiting iran traveling with so ease like their own country making trade.For armeinans in Caucasus only friend is iran not even their christian brothers georgians love armenians , they hate armenians too(they even managed that) because they are lapdogs of russian(russians who invaded and threat georgia constantly).

FACT-Iran after Russia Armenia's best friend and supporter.

FACT-Iran trying brainwash younlings via islam to make them jihadists and turn them againts their own goverment in Azerbaijan , therefore Azerbaijan under threat from islamic waves coming from Iran as secular country just like Turkey.

On the issues about Aliyev family ruling country as dictators theres some truth on it but i believe they will let go after they took over their invaded lands from armenians , today not the time of peace azeris living in time of war therefore some undemocratic decisions of Aliyev family can be unseen.

I'm gonna visit Azerbaijan in the future and then I will come with a detailed report on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom