What's new

Zionist Analysts: No Systems Able to Hit Fattah

Zionist Analysts: No Systems Able to Hit Fattah

TEL AVIV (Dispatches) --
Media analysts and commentators in Occupied Palestine have been discussing Iran’s new hypersonic missile that was unveiled on Tuesday by chief commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps, Major General Hussein Salami. It is said that the Fattah missile gives Iran a “significant” military edge in the region.
According to Nir Dvori, a military commentator on Israel’s Channel 12, the missile will be “difficult to detect, observe and intercept.”
The channel’s Arab affairs commentator, Ohad Hamo, said that Iran’s missile is another step towards “deterring” the Zionist regime from launching any sort of military strike against the Islamic Republic. He also pointed out that the Fattah missile will be difficult to intercept because of its speed — Mach 13 — and maneuverability.
“No missile defense system will be able to hit it.”
The U.S. does not possess hypersonic missiles, he added, only China and Russia do.
“Iran’s unveiling of the Fattah hypersonic missile is a message to Israel,” noted Maariv newspaper.
Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi told those present at the missile’s unveiling ceremony on Tuesday: “We know these achievements anger our enemies, but we say to them, die in your anger, because these achievements make the Iranian people happy. What the IRGC’s Air Force is accomplishing is scientific and local work far from foreign pressure.”
Raisi insisted that Iran’s deterrence force is purely defensive, never offensive.
“It is a point of strength that contributes to establishing security in the region. This missile means that the region will be safe from evildoers and foreign aggression. The message to those who are thinking of attacking Iran is that the Islamic Republic is a powerful country and its power aims to support the people of Iran and the oppressed people of the world.”
Hypersonic missiles are projectiles that can move at a speed of at least Mach 5, or five times the speed of sound. That is 1.7km (1.05 miles) per second or 6,174km (3,836 miles) per hour.
Some ballistic missiles already reach these speeds, but this new class of weapon separates itself from the pack as it can take a more random path to its intended target after plunging back into the earth’s atmosphere.
This makes it far more difficult to be detected by radar systems and to be destroyed by defense shields.
More countries are pursuing hypersonic weaponry in hopes they will provide them with a military

edge, but the challenges remain formidable.
For one, friction from the upper atmosphere produces extremely high temperatures, while the intense speed of the missile produces superheated particles surrounding it that make it harder for radio communications to get through.
So far, Russia and China have displayed an array of hypersonic weapons, with Moscow being the only one thought to have tested them in combat. The United States has also tested hypersonic missiles but lags behind its two rivals.
Several months after the IRGC first announced in November that it had a hypersonic missile, the Fattah was displayed on Tuesday.
Iran says the projectile has a range of 1,400km (870 miles) and can move at a massive speed of up to Mach 15 (5.1 km or 3.2 miles per second) before hitting its target.
It is also said to feature a moveable secondary nozzle and employ solid propellants that allow for high maneuverability within and outside the atmosphere, which top IRGC commanders have said means no missile defense system in the world is a match for it.
Iranian authorities have also praised a “generational leap” in missile technology on the back of the Fattah, which they have said will give Iran new levels of deterrence.
They have dismissed Western skepticism of Iran’s development of hypersonic missiles, saying the truth will be revealed “on the day” such arms may be used, and that the U.S. is only skeptical as the technology undermines its efforts to sell arms to the region.
Fattah’s current range is just short of the distance between Tehran and Tel Aviv, but IRGC aerospace chief commander Amir Ali Hajizadeh suggested on Tuesday that the force could look to hypersonics with a range of 2,000km (1,242 miles) in the near future.
At the claimed speeds, Fattah could theoretically reach Israeli targets in under seven minutes. That will leave little room for detection and interception, even for the Zionist regime’s Iron Dome missile defense system.
When covering news of the missile’s unveiling, Israeli media widely focused on a previous threat by Iranian media that an Iranian hypersonic projectile could reach Occupied Palestine in 400 seconds.
The U.S. introduced a new round of sanctions on Tehran after the unveiling, including sanctions around its ballistic missile program.

I speak to you honestly.
Ok
Good luck with your" western friends"

Do you think I was born yesterday? That I do not understand how state-sponsored propaganda works?

I look at Iranian claims and attempt to reconcile them with global developments, and have found Iranian claims to miss the mark on many counts.

I am into Facts, Figures and common sense judgements. You mistake my views for supporting the WEST.

Iranian security system seems to follows Russian model of exaggerated claims and PSYOPS to create deterrence effects. Unfortunately for you, this model is not working.

You need to step out from your one-dimensional worldview to understand how the world works outside Iran amd there is diversity in thought processes in any country.

Anybody who question Iranian narratives is not the enemy. But this is what you are taught I suppose.

I've noticed that you get super pissed when its something against the US. The way you responded to that message was not required at all. Go after some real trolls instead of marshalling on an online forum.

You have suddenly showed up and have no bloody idea about the debates that have taken place before.

Stop posting bullshit and come to terms with Facts and Figures.

I will treat you like a troll that you are.

Nice to have these missiles (if the claims about speed are true). But will they use them against Israel? Not likely. The Iranian leadership knows Israel will hit back. Hard.
And I guess the Iranian leadership doesn’t want to commit suicide.

Evidence is posted multiple times but some of you intentionally ignore it.

Yes. PDF has a search system. Use it.

Time for spoon-feeding is over.

Posting the same lie multiple times doesn t make a truth. I don t think it s serious to believe interceptions of Ukraine, we are all seeing how they say they intercept 99% shaheds 136 and then you see their cities with smoke.

Americans systems are not capable to stop khinzals they are not capable in fact to stop yemenite missiles, and we must believe here they will stop hypersonic missiles. Yes, for sure.

Posting the same lie multiple times doesn t make a truth. I don t think it s serious to believe interceptions of Ukraine, we are all seeing how they say they intercept 99% shaheds 136 and then you see their cities with smoke.

Americans systems are not capable to stop khinzals they are not capable in fact to stop yemenite missiles, and we must believe here they will stop hypersonic missiles. Yes, for sure.

Photographic evidence of the intercept is provided. And those who understand rocketry have evaluated it and pointed out best possible match as well.

What else it was? Care to elaborate?

This is the problem here. Some of you will continue to reject evidence when it is given in good faith. You only seek acceptance of your claims - no questions asked. This is not how it works.

Yes. PDF has a search system. Use it.

Time for spoon-feeding is over.
Are those r proofs?the pics u shared? Thats BS, Utter BS. I have been seeing then when they first claim they successfully intercepted first a Khizal, a toddler even can breakdown thats a BS. and the last claim of intercepting six Khinzal another BS.

And those are urs evidences? mate, the pattriots who even cant intercept DIY mopped drones by houthi and u want me believe to intercept a plasma envaloped hyper-sonic projectile? Even patriot can intercept it can even it react??

I'm not upset. it was just my replay to your (west) claim.

Food to thought for you in good faith. Islam teach Muslims about being honest, to seek education, and to search for truth. This is how Muslims can become logical and productive individuals and create role model societies. But look at the sorry state of affairs of Muslims in modern times. Other countries are strong because Muslims are lacking in logic and reason. Expect more problems and misery down the road because lessons are not learned.

It is absolutely illogical to assume that the WEST is wrong in its claims and will lie all the time. It is virtually impossible to do scientific research with this thought process. It is virtually impossible to have education with this thought process.

I do not think that Russians are wrong and lie all the time as well. But they have told so many lies in recent conflicts that one feels the need to fact-check every Russian claim these days. This is my independent observation.

Iran is not exclusive in terms of developing rockets. Some countries had a significant headstart in this domain and are much ahead of Iran in developing rockets. It is illogical to contend that US cannot develop systems that can counter Iranian and even Russian rockets. You will find ample information in following post:

Post in thread 'Iran unveils hypersonic weapon 'Fattah'' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran-unveils-hypersonic-weapon-fattah.769182/post-14402923

US is deeply involved in "great power competition" with Russia and China so it is logical to expect from US to develop countermeasures to all types of threats in the process. Regional powers cannot do much catch up with times.

Iran has not fielded super duper Martian technology, and Iran is not a pioneer of hypersonic technology. US developed hypersonic systems back in the days of Cold War, let alone in the present. Other countries including Iran take ideas from US and make tall claims about their productions. Anybody who study science and history can see the obvious.

Iran can certainly grow and prosper to a significant extent in a sanctions-free environment. Iran should find a way to move forward with the WEST, it is a huge bloc. Donald Trump was harsh on Iran but Americans continue to elect different leaders from time-to-time.

This is the bigger picture.

Otherwise, where do you think things are heading for Iran? There is no Saddam regime out there to draw attention away from Iran this time.

Regional powers need to tread carefully because Cold War 2.0 cometh.

Are those r proofs?the pics u shared? Thats BS, Utter BS. I have been seeing then when they first claim they successfully intercepted first a Khizal, a toddler even can breakdown thats a BS. and the last claim of intercepting six Khinzal another BS.

And those are urs evidences? mate, the pattriots who even cant intercept DIY mopped drones by houthi and u want me believe to intercept a plasma envaloped hyper-sonic projectile? Even patriot can intercept it can even it react??

They are BS? What is the truth then?

Rejection should be grounded in evidence and verifiable information, not on illogical grounds.

Why has Russian government arrested Russian scientists on the issue?

Do not waste my time with illogical arguments.

I would believe that when i see proofs, there is not proof Ukraine shoot down a Khinzal.
The proof the brown nosers to Zeklensky wanna you to believe and trust

1686299654732.jpeg

:pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

🤔🤔🤔

Most strange when Murica demonstrated so clearly their prowess in shooting down a handful of subsonic slow poke missiles in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia not so long ago.

USA vaunted defense cannot even defend Saudi Arabia against a handful of slow poke sub mach drones and missiles

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How then your touted defense systems all failed in Saudi Arabia?

And that against only puny sub sonic slow poke drones and missiles

Murica touted ability with their super duper missiles of Thaad and Patriot and Aegis to defend KSA that Murica so clearly and explicitly demonstrated to te entire world

:omghaha: :omghaha::omghaha:

1602377212761.png

1602377146518.png

The world see many overlapping safe covered zones of defenses.

Yet the launching and hits were made by several missiles.

To date, records could not even find the tracks where the missiles came from , and if the installations not hit, might not even have existed.

4a5fa3802642.jpg

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...es-destroy-houthi-drones-state-tv-2022-03-25/

So you think you be doing much much better against supersonics and hypersonics missiles by the hundreds and thousands?
:omghaha::omghaha:

Tell us again of the LAYERED DEFENSE SYSTEM that Saudi Arabia bought from USA

On March 25 or so.

1649591562652.png

our.today

Saudi Aramco storage facility targeted by Houthi attack, causing fire - Our Today

our.today

Saudi Aramco storage facility targeted by Houthi attack, causing fire - Our Today

RIYADH (Reuters) Yemen's Houthis said they launched attacks on Saudi energy facilities on Friday (March 25) and the Saudi-led coalition said oil giant Aramco's petroleum products distribution station in Jeddah was hit, causing a fire in two storage tanks but no casualties. A huge plume of black...
our.today
our.today

No wonder Saudi Arabia lost all respect for USA and not only refused to accept call from Sleepy Joe.

But created a parody of Sleepy Joe and his Kamala as a sign of the esteem Saudi got for USA now and the failure of USA defensive systems that cannot even stop slow poke attacks from slow poke drones and slow poke missiles.

And now shooting hypersonic a piece of cake for mighty muricans

Food to thought for you in good faith. Islam teach Muslims about being honest, to seek education, and to search for truth. This is how Muslims can become logical and productive individuals and create role model societies. But look at the sorry state of affairs of Muslims in modern times. Other countries are strong because Muslims are lacking in logic and reason. Expect more problems and misery down the road because lessons are not learned.

It is absolutely illogical to assume that the WEST is wrong in its claims and will lie all the time. It is virtually impossible to do scientific research with this thought process. It is virtually impossible to have education with this thought process.

I do not think that Russians are wrong and lie all the time as well. But they have told so many lies in recent conflicts that one feels the need to fact-check every Russian claim these days. This is my independent observation.

Iran is not exclusive in terms of developing rockets. Some countries had a significant headstart in this domain and are much ahead of Iran in developing rockets. It is illogical to contend that US cannot develop systems that can counter Iranian and even Russian rockets. You will find ample information in following post:

Post in thread 'Iran unveils hypersonic weapon 'Fattah'' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran-unveils-hypersonic-weapon-fattah.769182/post-14402923

US is deeply involved in "great power competition" with Russia and China so it is logical to expect from US to develop countermeasures to all types of threats in the process. Regional powers cannot do much catch up with times.

Iran has not fielded super duper Martian technology, and Iran is not a pioneer of hypersonic technology. US developed hypersonic systems back in the days of Cold War, let alone in the present. Other countries including Iran take ideas from US and make tall claims about their productions. Anybody who study science and history can see the obvious.

Iran can certainly grow and prosper to a significant extent in a sanctions-free environment. Iran should find a way to move forward with the WEST, it is a huge bloc. Donald Trump was harsh on Iran but Americans continue to elect different leaders from time-to-time.

This is the bigger picture.

Otherwise, where do you think things are heading for Iran? There is no Saddam regime out there to draw attention away from Iran this time.

Regional powers need to tread carefully because Cold War 2.0 cometh.
The same west which you quote, claims 120% interception rate against Shahed136 in Ukraine, laughable claims! in fact, we have seen Patriot's poor performance even against Yemenis basic ballistic missiles too, let alone a maneuvering hypersonic one.

so I'm sorry if I refuse to believe their constant lies & propaganda.

As far as I'm concerned, Ukrainians claims can't be trusted, neither on that thing being a Kinzhal missile, nor shooting it down.

Nonetheless, one thing is clear. Neither Patriot, nor any other air defense system can not intercept a maneuvering hypersonic missile, it's simply beyond today's technologies.

Also just because one country has superior tech it doesn't mean it's superior to Iran in every field, Russia and drones became one example, US and hypersonic missiles will become another example.

"American tech is invincible, cause they were in constant connection with aliens, countless of encounter footages proves that". keep this lines for movies!

Do you think I was born yesterday? That I do not understand how state-sponsored propaganda works?

I look at Iranian claims and attempt to reconcile them with global developments, and have found Iranian claims to miss the mark on many counts.

I am into Facts, Figures and common sense judgements. You mistake my views for supporting the WEST.

Iranian security system seems to follows Russian model of exaggerated claims and PSYOPS to create deterrence effects. Unfortunately for you, this model is not working.

You need to step out from your one-dimensional worldview to understand how the world works outside Iran amd there is diversity in thought processes in any country.

Anybody who question Iranian narratives is not the enemy. But this is what you are taught I suppose.

You have suddenly showed up and have no bloody idea about the debates that have taken place before.

Stop posting bullshit and come to terms with Facts and Figures.

I will treat you like a troll that you are.
Read this :

Back
Top Bottom