What's new

ISPR song reveals position of Indian Submarine detected off Karachi

IN has definite advantage over PN. PN is way behind when it comes to power.

I have just been touched by a spontaneous gesture from a responsible person. Will tell you on conversation, since he may not like it publicised. Deeply touched.

There's a lot of that going around off late.

Maybe they have begun feeling sorry for us?

Cheers, Doc

what fck this peaceful Muslim peaceful Muslim I asked you a qas you answer me its simple, I don't know about islam you are so intelligent answer my qas, yeh kyea bat hoe gla kat do, mar do, fansi gla do, ban kr do, I speak truth its reality I don't know why every Muslim always run away from reality, you believe or not truth is truth, thousands of people killed in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya, Pakistan. even in Myanmar where are your Muslim umha SA, UAE, QATER etc. are rich Muslim and spending million of dollars per day why they don't help MyanFcmar's Muslim, in reality you have a fake pride, fake history, fake Muslim brotherhood, Muslim brotherhood my foot, you killed each other its realty
don't divert the topic you sh!t its
ISPR song reveals position of Indian Submarine detected off Karachi
not muslims brotherhood ummah thingy you sh!t:blah::hitwall: you are come here to troll:angry::mad::devil::hitwall::blah::argh:
@The Eagle @waz @Horus please ban this guy permanently he is continuously insulting Islam and Muslims countries
you are reporting for trolling and off-topic discussion:hitwall:

There's a lot of that going around off late.

Maybe they have begun feeling sorry for us?

Cheers, Doc

I've never, ever felt isolated; PDF is a second home, after the unfortunate decline of PTH, where, too, I was an honoured guest and never felt that I had to compromise on my pride in being an Indian. I think essentially one has to be fair to both points of view, and while maintaining a stout defence when required, concede them the point when they are right. Honesty is the key, I feel, honesty without an abject surrender. That seems to be the trouble with our saffron crowd, they are never willing to concede any fault in Indian matters, and are quick to find fault with Pakistan and matters Pakistani. There can never be a bridging of the gulf with this attitude.

I've never, ever felt isolated; PDF is a second home, after the unfortunate decline of PTH, where, too, I was an honoured guest and never felt that I had to compromise on my pride in being an Indian. I think essentially one has to be fair to both points of view, and while maintaining a stout defence when required, concede them the point when they are right. Honesty is the key, I feel, honesty without an abject surrender. That seems to be the trouble with our saffron crowd, they are never willing to concede any fault in Indian matters, and are quick to find fault with Pakistan and matters Pakistani. There can never be a bridging of the gulf with this attitude.

Have you not wondered (even idly) at my turn-around?

Or was it always obvious to you?

I can't help feeling young and stupid now when I remember your posts from the old days.

Cheers, Doc

Have you not wondered (even idly) at my turn-around?

Or was it always obvious to you?

I can't help feeling young and stupid now when I remember your posts from the old days.

Cheers, Doc

Doc,

Don't be an ***. Blood - and breeding - will always prevail. I never had a moment's doubt.

Doc,

Don't be an ***. Blood - and breeding - will always prevail. I never had a moment's doubt.

That's really nice to hear.

I have similar feelings of guilt nowadays when I am with my Hindu friends. Hit me bad recently on a cycle ride when I visited a beautiful really old temple with them.

Cheers, Doc

The Indian submarine was detected on 18th November 2016 and was forced to change course and return.
This new ISPR song revels further details. The submarine was detected at 165.6 Nautical Miles (306 Km) at bearing 231.8 degrees off Manora point Karachi. Good range of detection by Pakistani shore based radars for a submarine only snorkeling.

View attachment 423841
If true, that is really bad. The Navy needs to be more careful. Unless of course they had ulterior motives of their own and hoped for a rerun of another December's events...

If true, that is really bad. The Navy needs to be more careful. Unless of course they had ulterior motives of their own and hoped for a rerun of another December's events...

I don't think it was that bad, and I don't think it was a radar detection of the snorkel. @Oscar just cleared things up; it was a Kilo-class making noise. As you probably know, those were very noisy boats, and not particularly difficult to catch on sonar. A sonar detection also makes sense in another way; the sonar ping can be heard on board the submarine, and, rather than being able to detect a radar lock-on, detecting a sonar ping is likelier.

if pakistanis are detecting subs near karachi,its extremely bad news then.

I have just been touched by a spontaneous gesture from a responsible person. Will tell you on conversation, since he may not like it publicised. Deeply touched.

Angels are everywhere I have been told. Touched and blessed is BAU.

I don't think it was that bad, and I don't think it was a radar detection of the snorkel. @Oscar just cleared things up; it was a Kilo-class making noise. As you probably know, those were very noisy boats, and not particularly difficult to catch on sonar. A sonar detection also makes sense in another way; the sonar ping can be heard on board the submarine, and, rather than being able to detect a radar lock-on, detecting a sonar ping is likelier.
You make it sound like it was a bird singing a tune for the sailors in Karachi. :D

You make it sound like it was a bird singing a tune for the sailors in Karachi. :D

LOL.

Well, actually, they might not have been in Karachi; as far as I know, sonar devices are carried on ships and boats, on buoys and on aircraft, fixed wing or rotary wing. Therefore somebody on guard must have been using his sonar and might have stumbled on the presence of a submarine where none should have been there.

LOL.

Well, actually, they might not have been in Karachi; as far as I know, sonar devices are carried on ships and boats, on buoys and on aircraft, fixed wing or rotary wing. Therefore somebody on guard must have been using his sonar and might have stumbled on the presence of a submarine where none should have been there.

Joe i hope it wasn't you trying to cross the border from the sea, you have intention to come Pakistan as we know :P

Joe i hope it wasn't you trying to cross the border from the sea, you have intention to come Pakistan as we know :P

I might row there, if anything, not go underwater as I get claustrophobic. The only trouble is that between my rowing days and today, I've put on almost 40 kgs. I might as well fit a little outboard motor to my arse and float across.

PS: I already have a streamlined, tear-drop shape of the type Rickover would have loved to see.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom