What's new

ISPR song reveals position of Indian Submarine detected off Karachi

denial mood, plz answer my qas who killed Muslim in Syria, Iraq, Libya, yemen and Pakistan and now imagine world is beautiful without ... you need better place for living I think red planet is better for you, os ko green color krva kar app vha reh sakte hai because your not human you are super human
Reported. Hope u turn pink soon

Thanks for the hint, Doc; I hadn't read it on Wikipedia, so didn't know what that article said. Still without having read it, this is to recall that the unfortunate Beechcraft pilot was a Bawaji, and Farida was probably his daughter.

Very subtle of you :P

I'll go read the dratted Wiki thingummy now.

Wiki doesn't say, but purely from memory, it was a Parsi pilot, and Qais Hussain wrote to his daughter, who had married a Singh.

hmm india is biggest terr nation because Pakistani Madrasa man asked, anyway plz answer my qas
look your post numbers and your negative ratings you're come here for troll against Pakistan and islam:hitwall::blah::hitwall: as for your information 99.9% percent muslim are peaceful only 0.1% disguised and planted by CIA, KGB, MOSSAD and RAW,
@The Eagle ,@waz @Horus please permanently ban this on PDF he comes here to troll against pakistan and ISALM:hitwall: you're again reported for your trolling

There are few more humiliating thing for a submarine than to be photographed by the enemy. It means that it failed to counterdetect in time and let the enemy come too close.
A sub has far more advanced detection systems especially passive ones than well pretty much everything. The fact that the IN boat was photographed means that her crew failed to note the PN detection assets in time and skaddadle.

It's the reason PN is sharing this video right left center. Those in the "know" appreciate just how big of a thing this is. The Kilo captain is probably commanding a desk these days.

Wiki doesn't say, but purely from memory, it was a Parsi pilot, and Qais Hussain wrote to his daughter, who had married a Singh.

So when are you reversing the minus you gave me for calling you a commie leftist? :lol::angel:

Waz has been a real gentleman about reversing both of HRK's.

Who knows. I might be a think tank soon at this rate ....

Cheers, Doc

These were sadly the more gallant days of India Pakistan warring.

Cheers, Doc

look your post numbers and your negative ratings you're come here for troll against Pakistan and islam:hitwall::blah::hitwall: as for your information 99.9% percent muslim are peaceful only 0.1% disguised and planted by CIA, KGB, MOSSAD and RAW,
@The Eagle ,@waz @Horus please permanently ban this on PDF he comes here to troll against pakistan and ISALM:hitwall: you're again reported for your trolling
where are peaceful 99.9% Muslim in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Pakistan, Libya, SA, again according to Madrasa man its not our default its raw, Mosesad, cia, china, Russia, usa bla, bla, bla, I respect Islam but for Muslim

It was not an Indian kilo but an Iranian Kilo.
don't try it, Madrasa men never understand

Reported. Hope u turn pink soon
lol, again you don't answer my qas

It was an Indian Submarine - specifically a Kilo and it wasn't as much forced as it was caught being noisy by a sensor net.
As any submariner will tell you, the second you are buzzed by a ASW aircraft or you hear the ping of an active sonar from a ship you know its time to run.
Iranians also use Kilo.

you respect Islam like this:blah:
@The Eagle @waz @Horus please permanently ban this guy he continuously insulting Islam and Pakistan:hitwall:
what fck this peaceful Muslim peaceful Muslim I asked you a qas you answer me its simple, I don't know about islam you are so intelligent answer my qas, yeh kyea bat hoe gla kat do, mar do, fansi gla do, ban kr do, I speak truth its reality I don't know why every Muslim always run away from reality, you believe or not truth is truth, thousands of people killed in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya, Pakistan. even in Myanmar where are your Muslim umha SA, UAE, QATER etc. are rich Muslim and spending million of dollars per day why they don't help Myanmar's Muslim, in reality you have a fake pride, fake history, fake Muslim brotherhood, Muslim brotherhood my foot, you killed each other its realty

Because you can't. Short of having your entire coastline embargoed. There goes your CPEC drama.

India is building a blue water navy and it's only gonna grow as Indian economy and military might grows. Learn to live under its shadow. Grin and bear it.

And let me add; India will use Indian Navy to completely ensure that your little CPEC is reduced to a mere toy.

So there you are. Live with it.
captain jack shit
please do share the name of that ill-fated submarine CO and where is he flipping burgers these days.

So when are you reversing the minus you gave me for calling you a commie leftist? :lol::angel:

Waz has been a real gentleman about reversing both of HRK's.

Who knows. I might be a think tank soon at this rate ....

Cheers, Doc

These were sadly the more gallant days of India Pakistan warring.

Cheers, Doc

I have just been touched by a spontaneous gesture from a responsible person. Will tell you on conversation, since he may not like it publicised. Deeply touched.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom