What's new

ISPR issue 1965 War Hero's Picture. Pakistan Zindabad

After the war IAF chief also visited Pakistan. As a symbol of admitting PAF's victory against its opponent.

large-Nur%20Khan%20receives%20Indian%20air%20chief%20marshal%20Arjan%20Singh%20during%20his%20visit%20to%20Peshawar%20in%20February%201966.jpg

If you talk about corn fields 5 km away from Lahore then yes India made a big achievement by capturing yet another corn fields while Indian forts police stations and railway stations were being captured and later thrown out of corn fields.
PA lost 100 tanks in a battle? well India lost 500 tanks in battle of corn field. malnourished Indian troops tried to steal our corn in middle of battle and were chased away by dhotii wearing villagers with sticks.. and one villager grabbed 10 indian tank drivers from their seat because those indians tried to steal his corn field. My story sounds more credible then Indian bogus claims without any evidence or natural sources other then baratraksa and wikipedia

If you talk about corn fields 5 km away from Lahore then yes India made a big achievement by capturing yet another corn fields while Indian forts police stations and railway stations were being captured and later thrown out of corn fields.
PA lost 100 tanks in a battle? well India lost 500 tanks in battle of corn field. malnourished Indian troops tried to steal our corn in middle of battle and were chased away by dhotii wearing villagers with sticks.. and one villager grabbed 10 indian tank drivers from their seat because those indians tried to steal his corn field. My story sounds more credible then Indian bogus claims without any evidence or natural sources other then baratraksa and wikipedia
:D I was expecting this thread.

They came to chawinda from kashmir
u took distance from the wrong border dear. Do it again from kashmir side.
They were repulsed at Chawinda. And it was never taken.
in both cases "chawinda and kishangaga fort" i took the SHORTEST POSSIBLE DISTANCE from borders.
so that they don't came and start crying and derail the "Already-derailed thread"'

Back
Top Bottom