What's new

“Islamic Rape Of Europe” headline on Polish front page magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saho

Reaction score
Country
Australia
The magazine headline reads “Islamic Rape Of Europe”.

Polish magazine causes outrage with cover showing white woman being sexually attacked by 'migrants'

The right-wing Polish weekly magazine wSieci (The Network) has caused outrage with its latest front cover.

The publication features the image of a white woman, draped with the European Union flag, screaming as she is being groped and assaulted by dark skinned male arms.

Twitter users have compared the images with fascist propaganda in Nazi Germany and Mussolini’s Italy, which used images of women being attacked by Jewish and North African men.

The image is a reference to the sexual assaults that have been claimed to have been perpetrated by migrant and refugee men against European women.

Polish magazine causes outrage with cover showing white woman being sexually attacked by 'migrants' | Europe | News | The Independent

CbgKzz7UMAAFFAw.jpg

CbgKz5WVIAEaj9f.jpg

why paint everyone with the same brush. its like me saying all polish people are rapist's who break into old peoples houses only to steal £50 or all polish people are maniacs who beat up old people in broad daylight.

The laughable thing about Poles is that they get mistreated and stereotyped just about as any other migrant in Europe

Last edited by a moderator:
The laughable thing about these stupid Poles is that they get mistreated and stereotyped just about as any other migrant in Europe

They're trying to 'fit in' by targeting people other minorities. It's classic. When the Germans invaded, the Poles tried to 'fit in' by helping them to round up the Jews in the neighborhood.

Anti-Syrian refugee propaganda.

But then again it's a Right-wing magazine

The people in the rest of the EU who have the mindset which agrees with the views of this magazine, are the same people who oppose the EU.

A

I will not comment Pakistan minority policy...

Your a moron Poland did not have and still don't have any nuclear weapons ...

Please do. I consider parts of Pakistani society to have a really bad attitude towards minorities. I think Pakistan needs to treat its minorities better. I think Pakistan needs to appreciate the history and culture of its minorities.

Ok, it didn't have nuclear weapons. It was in the Warsaw Pact and threatened the Western world for 50 years. Satisfied?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rise of intolerance in Europe , cant blame right wing either they have a geniune concern .. Unless a country pull out of European union countries cant really close borders

This is racism against Muslims.

Bad attitude :tsk:
Track record of these 'saviours' are not that clean.

But this is an unfortunate fact .You are always a second class person if you are at the mercy of some foreign nations.
Refugees wont get decent treatment from EU.

This is racism against Muslims.

Not only Muslims but entire Asians.

Polish People are not fools or stupid to express these kind of views without any reason. People from all over the world are scared of Islamic terrorism. We need to counter the issue instead of running from it.

They will give same treatment to entire Indians if some Indians creates problems in there .For them we all are Asians.

Heyy Poles are generally kind people.. But you know different voices are everywhere

Polish People are not fools or stupid to express these kind of views without any reason. People from all over the world are scared of Islamic terrorism. We need to counter the issue instead of running from it.
Do not support xenophobia, a case in point Indian student being attacked in ukraine during euro 2012
Eastern europeans are bit xenophobic towards non whites, if you where at the receiving end I wonder if you would have the same opinion

Piekło i samobójstwo Europy Gazeta wSieci

So i translated it i dont know if its full article i dont read it so i dont buy press like this ;p

"Muslims carry a conflict with the Western world in itself as part of the consciousness "

- Inhabitants of old Europe with New Year's Eve events in Cologne painfully realized the problems arising from the massive influx of immigrants. The first signs that things go wrong , however, there were much earlier . They were still ignored or were minimized its significance in the name of tolerance and political correctness - says Alexander Rybińska in the latest issue of the weekly across the network .

- We are witnessing the clash of two civilizations in the countries of old Europe - Western civilization and Muslim civilization . Two civilizations , which in the last 14 centuries have not ceased to fight each other . Each of them has its own identity and history. You should take this opportunity to recall what the word "civilization" . It's more than culture, architecture , music, gastronomy or way of dressing . This worldview , underpinned by religion - Christianity and Islam - writes Alexander Rybińska .

- The duel of these two civilizations is inevitable. In fact, it is impossible to deny it , because he already underway : - Muslims , who come to Europe , bring conflict with the Western world in itself as part of the collective consciousness . This makes cultivate their identity , regardless of whether they are strongly attached to religion , or not. Europe , however, which for centuries was an unattainable model of civilizational maturity , founded on Christian values , smacks of nihilism , captures today box of an alien civilization , which flows to the Balkan route and across the Mediterranean from Africa and the Middle East. As stated by former British historian of Arnold Toynbee : " Civilizations do not die , civilizations commit suicide."

The author gives many examples of " cultural enrichment " , which is , unfortunately, a common occurrence in Europe. The same topic is also taking Bronislaw Wildstein , who still writes bluntly about the " suicide of Europe."

- That the way arrogantly - though perhaps unconsciously - demonstrated who now governs Europe , not the subject, which we have to deal with. It should be noted, however , that the German chancellor had broken the Dublin Convention , and in fact questioned the functioning of the Schengen system . The EU institutions will recognize instantly Merkel for European standard , a country which, like Hungary defended the European legal order , were shoulder section of worship and faith - we read .

- All of this , of course, combined with the deep crisis that currently consumes Europe : We know for sure that triggers an avalanche of speech of the German Chancellor and support them functioning of European opinion-forming centers are possible only in a state of profound crisis of European identity , which makes one wonder about the chance of its survival - writes Wildstein .

From the original Guardian article of post #1
wSieci has a track record of controversial front covers, one depicting Angela Merkel as Mother Theresa and another portraying their then Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz wearing a burqa and carrying bombs.
Polish magazine causes outrage with cover showing white woman being sexually attacked by 'migrants' | Europe | News | The Independent

Controversial journal covers are just there to attract readers, people who - without the controversy - would never bother to so much as look (let alone read) the journal in question.

Incidentally, the German 'Der Spiegel' also portrayed Merkel as mom Theresa....

Where was British protest when German Focus did the same? And your are just feeding them more viewers by this media attack:omghaha: I just went and read the whole article Thx to this media attack hahaha

CbXzeZZXEAQ4O61.jpg
Well, this is very different in terms of the text used. It actually stays very close to the Cologne issue. It doesn't specifically mention Islam. Also, it simply shows 'dirty hands' rather than actual hands and arms that are recognizably not white and relatively hairy (i.e. ethnical stereotyping).

Whatever you think of it, that makes it different.

Last edited:
And you think this is racism against Asians? I think people are fighting back to Islamic radicals.

There is no doubt about that .
Muslims are already in there ,in EU .But most of them are white muslims .
They only sees problem in refugees which means they are racist against Asians.
Look at those Italian educated moron Markuss in this PDF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom