What's new

Greek police detained 5 Bangladeshi and Pakistani nationals over disappearance of Polish woman on Greek island

North India only means Punjab, Haryana, J and K , himachal, Uttarkhand. Don't add Bimaru states to the list
Very few Bhaiyyas in the west. It's mostly Punjabi, Haryanvis, Jammuites, Delhities doing the raping and murdering abroad

I know some Pakistanis take immigration to the West as a natural human right. the real issue is anti-immigrant groups will have a field day against immigration from third world countries. it is a matter of time before the immigration path is shut down.

the writing is on the wall. the defensiveness of Pakistanis posters is obvious in this thread

@Meengla

I know some Pakistanis take immigration to the West as a natural human right. the real issue is anti-immigrant groups will have a field day against immigration from third world countries. it is a matter of time before the immigration path is shut down.

the writing is on the wall. the defensiveness of Pakistanis posters is obvious in this thread

@Meengla

I am not following this thread.
My understanding of immigration is that there are countries which need people and there are people which need work and that disparity is going to become bigger and bigger as demographics change globally. Some kind of solution must be found for both. There will be abuse from both spectrum of this issue, as there have been historically, but immigrants don't immigrate to abuse the destination countries and the host countries are often able to adjust to the immigrants with sound policies.
I believe we are all human beings and generally have similar needs and wants and we adjust after a generation or two of interactions.

I am not following this thread.
My understanding of immigration is that there are countries which need people and there are people which need work and that disparity is going to become bigger and bigger as demographics change globally. Some kind of solution must be found for both. There will be abuse from both spectrum of this issue, as there have been historically, but immigrants don't immigrate to abuse the destination countries and the host countries are often able to adjust to the immigrants with sound policies.
I believe we are all human beings and generally have similar needs and wants and we adjust after a generation or two of interactions.

You are saying something that is in theory sound and moral. I am just pointing out the practical blowback.

Very few Bhaiyyas in the west. It's mostly Punjabi, Haryanvis, Jammuites, Delhities doing the raping and murdering abroad
Lol, where's the stats. Maybe you could be right since most bhaiyyas are poor as f**k to be going abroad and have been busy raping and murdering indian women everyday. As we speak right now a bhaiyya is probably raping a minor somewhere in UP or Bihar

There is no explicit mention of any Pakistanis, yet the thread somehow brings up Pakistani men. I am not here to defend such a heinous crime; undoubtedly, it is a tragic incident, and the perpetrators should be held accountable under the law. However, when a thread initiated by an Indian mentions Pakistanis while the entire report itself does not make any reference to Pakistanis, it raises the question of "What is their obsession with us?"

There is no explicit mention of any Pakistanis, yet the thread somehow brings up Pakistani men. I am not here to defend such a heinous crime; undoubtedly, it is a tragic incident, and the perpetrators should be held accountable under the law. However, when a thread initiated by an Indian mentions Pakistanis while the entire report itself does not make any reference to Pakistanis, it raises the question of "What is their obsession with us?"
There were Pakistanis involved,but apparently they are free of charges. Or at least it's not clear yet. There hasn't been a lot of information coming out,because the Bangladeshi refused to speak. And the media stopped talking about it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom