What's new

Islamic Festivals removed from NPR's Document

1. Bhagat Singh was among other Indians who admired Karl Marx's vision which applies to the entire humanity. So it doesn't matter that Marx was not Indian.

But that doesn't make him him a noticeable personality in India.

2. The Communist Party of India was founded in 1920. BJP was founded in 1980, six decades after the foundation of the CPI.

Hinduism is the oldest ideology of the earth so everybody on this planet should hail and celebrate Hindu festivals. What say?

But that doesn't make him him a noticeable personality in India.

1. Marx contributed more to the world than Dayanand Saraswati so Marx should be recognized. There is already the May 1st holiday, which is the International Workers' Day, which should be added with a an extra point to remember Marx.

2. Bhagat Singh should be recognized as one of the older revolutionaries. This should be a separate day of remembrance.

Hinduism is the oldest ideology of the earth so everybody on this planet should hail and celebrate Hindu festivals. What say?

Incorrect. Hinduism is about 3000 years old. There are other big religions, mainly in West Asia and Africa, older than that.

Last edited:
If only muslims of MaqboozaHindustan weren't so stubborn..and just converted to hinduism.. then RSS and GanguFacistRegime wouldn't have to go through all these troubles....

The slow conversion policy of Congress didn't work either...

If Shabana Azmi had converted then she could easily rent a flat in Bombay... but ... oh, no... she is stuborn, stuborn... and then complains that she cann't rent a flat because she is a muslim.

Blame it on muslims! @jamahir @The_Showstopper
Its all our fault... We've been at fault since 1400 years:(:(

Public safety...We are living in 21st century...If people are fancied to wear something that is beyond societal norm, then it is their problem...
And who decides, what is societal norm? You?

Come out of your so called victimhood mentality and accept the fact.
I think, this advice is more appropriate to your fellow hindus. They've always been in majority since they annihilated Buddhism from India. Muslims were always a minority, so were christians. They control almost 90% of the Indian resources. They should stop playing the victimcard and stop brutalizing the already downtrodden minorities.

Any news on the ground?
Its only growing big and sustained. The Sanghichaaps are trying to counter it with their own support rallies filled with gun toting goons...

Its only growing big and sustained. The Sanghichaaps are trying to counter it with their own support rallies filled with gun toting goons...

Though, I think that we Pakistani cannot really grasp the limitations and compulsions of Indian Muslims. It is very easy to do chest thumping, while one is out of the conflict zone, which, unfortunately, many Pakistani posters do in PDF. I pray to Allah that a small minority of Indian Muslims can invoke in themselves the spirit of Sultan Tipu. That would only stop these Sanghis and Chaddi Dhaaris. These people only understand the language of power.

Some clash had occured in Patna. Any news about it?
I am not sure, haven't heard of anything major.

Though, I think that we Pakistani cannot really grasp the limitations and compulsions of Indian Muslims. It is very easy to do chest thumping, while one is out of the conflict zone, which, unfortunately, many Pakistani posters do in PDF. I pray to Allah that a small minority of Indian Muslims can invoke in themselves the spirit of Sultan Tipu. That would only stop these Sanghis and Chaddi Dhaaris. These people only understand the language of power.
They are only pushing us to the walls without realizing the consequences. They like to believe that 200 million Indian muslims are a walkover. Indian muslims will suffer immensly if an allout genocide happens(That's for sure) but they will also have to face the brunt... Many of the muslims here are just anxious and any minor trigger could turn into something beyond their control.

They are only pushing us to the walls without realizing the consequences. They like to believe that 200 million Indian muslims are a walkover. Indian muslims will suffer immensly if an allout genocide happens(That's for sure) but they will also have to face the brunt... Many of the muslims here are just anxious and any minor trigger could turn into something beyond their control.

One thing, I am certain, from my sense of history and that is that any extreme action, like the one you are alluding to, against Indian Muslims would result into a very disastrous war between India and Pakistan. It is close to impossible that Pakistan would be merely a spectator, in such a scenario.

One thing, I am certain, from my sense of history and that is that any extreme action, like the one you are alluding to, against Indian Muslims would result into a very disastrous war between India and Pakistan. It is close to impossible that Pakistan would be merely a spectator, in such a scenario.
I don't think Pakistan would want a war at this moment, you guys can't afford one. You should focus more on your economy. Your Generals might want to take advantage of this turmoil and take Kashmir in your control. You can raise your voices on international forums regarding Indian muslims but apart from this, You have very limited options.

There is the 2011 NPR manual on their official website. See page 47 of that. If there's a reason for exclusion of Islamic holidays there must have been a reason then also. It’s because Islamic holidays do not fall in fixed months of the year

That is Modern Day India for you :) Sooner or later they will make life of Muslims even more hell , if France can put a ban on Niqaab and Hijab why can't Hindu India ?
Very incorrect analogy. France has a completely different association with its Muslim population - that of a colonial master. Indian Muslims however ruled and built the nation of India. Hindutva will never accept this reality. Hindutva fanatics are trying to erase their own history by writing the mughals and non-Mughal Muslims out of it.

Pathetic inferiority complex driven losers who fail to realise that the Muslims of India cannot simply be erased from existence.

India owes its Muslims a debt and should be ashamed of what it's doing them.

Indian Muslims will rise vigorously against these backstabbing hindutvas just as lions might do against jackals.

View attachment 596540
Shame on u @Supercruising @Surya 1 @Axomiya_lora
Open your eyes before its too late @KapitaanAli @jamahir
I feel sorry for u Bro @AfrazulMandal
Well, i am unhappy too!! We needed to include the tithi of Srimanta Sankardev as a national holiday of India for he is the constructor of the present day Assamese society and the harbinger of Assamese and Hindu culture in North East India. And about the rest of the omissions, i dont give a flying eff..

1. Marx contributed more to the world than Dayanand Saraswati so Marx should be recognized. There is already the May 1st holiday, which is the International Workers' Day, which should be added with a an extra point to remember Marx.

2. Bhagat Singh should be recognized as one of the older revolutionaries. This should be a separate day of remembrance.

Incorrect. Hinduism is about 3000 years old. There are other big religions, mainly in West Asia and Africa, older than that.
Marx definitely contributed a lot to world history, but are those good contributions to be celebrated? Hitler and Mussolini also made major contributions to history. That doesn't mean they should be celebrated.

Marx definitely contributed a lot to world history, but are those good contributions to be celebrated? Hitler and Mussolini also made major contributions to history. That doesn't mean they should be celebrated.

How can Marx be compared to the other two ?? A Communist / Internationalist being compared to Ultra-nationalists / racists ??

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom